Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2019, 04:35 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times

Advertisements

Ouch

https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/stat...06170406346752
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 04:35 PM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
TRUMPS labels CUMMINGS a racist!
He's right. He is also corrupt, as is his wife. Evidently, they saw that the real wealth is made by forming non profit organizations and funneling money where you want it.
They probably learned from The Clintons.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.067d63387c52

Old 07-28-2019, 04:37 PM

17,606 posts, read 6,894,659 times
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. How long have Democrats been falsely accusing their political opponents of racism? 30 years?

Finally someone dishes it back at them.

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
LOL - A New Yorker calling Baltimore rat infested.

The rats in New York live on a diet of pizza and junk food, or has Trump not seen the famous viral NYC pizza rat videos.
Hell, if Trump took a look-see into any DC alley within three blocks of the White House he would see plenty of rats. Big scary rats. And I'll bet big money that there are plenty of rats back behind the Trump International Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue. Plenty in the kitchen too I'd bet.

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Why are all the Democrat candidates running for President picking ILLEGAL ALIENS over American Citizens in their own jurisdictions?

Old 07-28-2019, 04:38 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
This is exactly what Trump meant, because Donald is a terrible person.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...31682868551681

Old 07-28-2019, 04:44 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah because that was his plan all along.

God forbid Trump would just use big boy words and sentences to address serious issues in this country.

By targeting someone from that community and describing the community as inhabitable makes us all aware how compassionate and caring Trump is about the good people (some of them are good) that have to live in that community.

I'm struck by the positive policies Trump is recommending to help improve the area.....

joooooooooh I went too far -- he hasn't gotten to that yet because Fox News hasn't told him what to say.

ugh.
Hmmm....

//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...l#post55665234

In post #5 in the above link, you said this:

Unlike most of you I don't take all this stuff personally. I come here -- vent, have some fun and leave.

-----------------------------------------

If working yourself up to the point of apoplexy is your idea of "not taking it personally" and "having fun", then you must be a barrel of laughs/sarcasm.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:46 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Does Washington D.C.'s rats include the political kind, or just the four-footed kind?
The answer is "Yes"

Old 07-28-2019, 04:47 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
This is exactly what Trump meant, because Donald is a terrible person.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...31682868551681
Why can't you address what Donald Trump said instead of trying to force others to believe what you think he meant? Baltimore is a ****hole, it's been that way for decades... how is saying that racist?

Old 07-28-2019, 04:48 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Well, Cummings is a racist.
I personally agree. I would throw Maxine Waters and Joe Biden into that cauldron.

On what basis? I feel these people attempt to shame me, unsuccessfully at that, for being white and/or a two-time Trump Voter. They can kiss my white ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. How long have Democrats been falsely accusing their political opponents of racism? 30 years?

Finally someone dishes it back at them.
30 years?

I think it's been longer than that.

Democrats started getting sick of being called racist since they got called out for putting to death people who wanted to abolish slavery... Aka the Republicans... And since we... The Republicans... Called them... Aka the democrats... Out for using the kkk as their (The democrats) Military Arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Democrats are like cockroaches- screaming cockroaches- when the light is shined on them, they start screaming.

Cummings has done a terrible job over a 30 year period for his constituents who have seen a continual erosion of their standard of living in Baltimore.

It is peculiar, as Trump has pointed out, that Cummings cares more about illegals than his constituents. However, other dem politicians have pointed out the decay and rat problems in Baltimore, but that was okay, as they are democrats.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Trump said what everyone knows is true; however, in the religion of liberalism, one can never speak the truth and find it shocking when one dares to voice what is obvious.
Woiyd.

I think maybe Trump exaggerated about Baltimore being rat-infested though, since it's only like the 9th worst, behind towns like um er Chicago, Los Angeles, New York the five Burroughs I assume, San Francisco, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Maxine Waters chooses to live in a nicer district than the hell hole she's elected from.
So she's not stupid. Nice gig if you can get it.

Hmmm... Wonder where she goes to drum up hatred for Trump and those of us who voted for him, twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
The point is not whether or not Baltimore is a "dump." New York City was a dump in the 70's and 80's. Look at it now. All it took was a little TLC, investment, and support from the private sector and government.

The real point is that the president of the US should not be trashing its cities publicly. That's a very bad look and insulting to all the people who live in those cities. Of course, the cities he attacks all have a large Democrat constituency, so calling them "dumps" does him no political damage. However, it does another, more troubling kind of damage when the leader of a nation bashes its cities and the people who live there. How about trying to help Baltimore the way he has pledged to help other regions of America suffering economically, like the Rust Belt? Maybe that's a silly question now that I think about it.

Edit: It's amazing how long this thread has grown in a few hours.
Trump wasn't going after Baltimore. He was going after Elijah Cumming's attitude towards the Trump Administration, and all us deplorables who are gonna vote him in again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PardonTheInterruption View Post
When will you silly liberals ever learn that until you address the racism on your side of the isle (anti-semitism toward Israel and it's people) from ppl like Omar, Talib, Louis Farakkan, Sharpton, Ralph Northam, and AOC, you have nothing...NOTHING but your inexcusable hypocrisy to stand on.

Also while you're crying about Trump, first deal with the anti-LGBT comments from MSNBC stars like Joy Reid, and the sexism from your old-schoolers like Slick Willie (which you libs were, shamefully, all too happy to sweep under the rug until Hillary lost the election)
This is fun... Intelligent bipartisanship and healthy debate.

I think we are evolving here in respect and tolerance for our differences.

Last edited by McGowdog; 07-28-2019 at 06:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies