Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 06:03 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I don't think they will go after Trump after he leaved office. I believe that Trump has a lot of information on the deep state that will come out if they try to prosecute him. Plenty of important people would like to keep their crimes under the radar. One thing is for certain though. If Trump gets reelected the first thing he will do is have Barr lock up all these people under investigation by Barr and Durham. Just watch!
That is so laughable. Trump is as dirty as any of them. Do you think he's going to shine any spotlights on anything? You guys are so funny with your ideas that Trump is such a savior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 06:06 PM

14,772 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
Democrats, do you believe that the threat of prosecuting Trump when he leaves the White House worries Conservatives?

I neither believe or care if the threat to Prosecute Trump when he leaves office bothers Conservatives.

I care about seeing Justice eventually served. I could care less what bothers or doesn't bother anyone else.
I am not a child saying "Nannie Boo Boo" and wanting to stick it to conservatives.
That is childish and Petty.

Old 07-28-2019, 06:13 PM

302 posts, read 182,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
So conservatives believe that personal integrity, honesty, and ethics are no longer important in elected officials. Corruption, accepting foreign interference, obstructing justice, and constant lying are all perfectly acceptable as long as our Team wins.

Got it.
It's not important to the dems (Obama & Clinton).

Old 07-28-2019, 06:40 PM

14,772 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA
Quote:
So conservatives believe that personal integrity, honesty, and ethics are no longer important in elected officials. Corruption, accepting foreign interference, obstructing justice, and constant lying are all perfectly acceptable as long as our Team wins.

Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
It's not important to the dems (Obama & Clinton).

I think Obama had integrity and honesty and ethics. He was one of the best.(Bill Clinton not so much).

Old 07-28-2019, 06:46 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Democrats or no, Trump will spend a lot of unhappy days in court after his pretend presidency is over. His best bet would be to run off to Russia to avoid extradition.
Pretend presidency lol. Im assuming you are the type of liberal who supported a non citizen as president and a bunch of non citizens voting and defaming this country. Way to go!

Old 07-28-2019, 11:46 PM

16,029 posts, read 6,838,234 times
Boy oh Boy....these Dems just don't get it.

Have you seen his taxes yet? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:12 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,452,732 times
Democrats, do you believe that the threat of prosecuting Trump when he leaves the White House worries Conservatives?

Not to real and patriotic conservatives. They believe in justice and good government

But it is clear that Trumpies get upset with the notion that Trump is actually a criminal, it disturbs their narrative, so they block it out.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:15 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,452,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
...I believe that Trump has a lot of information on the deep state that ...
We need Twilight Zone background music when this kind of stuff is posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies