Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 05:50 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
And let me know when Sharia Law starts getting snuck into legislation like Scripture does.

Yeah... Conservatives getting off on being able to fire someone b/c they're gay puts a cloud over my head.

There is legislation stating this ? Or is it just the same as for everyone in a at will work state ?

Old 07-30-2019, 05:54 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Let us know when they start using the Koran to justify legislation to deprive the LGBT community with access to basic rights and equality under the law.

Are you kidding???? Have you ever heard of Shariah Law?? Are you actually suggesting that Islam tolerates gays???

The only reason the left is chummy with Islam is that they are both "allies" in their wars against Christianity and Western Civilization.

Islam is a repressive movement that begs for a return to medieval times. Most of the leftists would be hanging from the nearest lamp pole if Islam gained the upper hand in the US.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:55 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
In Islamic countries homosexual people are either put in prison or put to death.
Since those people aren't voting for the DNC, their deaths aren't relative.

Which is worse to a liberal in the US, a gay person having to drive two miles further to buy a cake or a dozens gays being executed in the ME?

Old 07-30-2019, 06:02 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
The lady in the video was in the western world.
I think the point he is making is that whatever the stupid b*tch thinks doesn't change the fact that she is indulging in 'hate crime', the Muslims can think whatever they want (its a free country) but they have to abide by British law whatever. Personally if it was me she was screaming at she would pretty soon lose her head covering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies