Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 11:33 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
Still waiting for the direct quote from Warren.

This is all I see from her: "We need to call it out: Fox News is a hate-for-profit machine that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists."

Nothing about the shootings today from her in your link. Though everything in her quote is true.
You know what she means and why she retweeted that other tweet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2019, 04:53 AM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
I think we're being played. The shooters cover both political sides and the left and the right. Very convenient that they can be used to have us attack each others while the puppet masters sit above the fray and capitalize on us fighting each other.
These are MK Ultra programmed shooters. They want us to ban firearms and will kill us to get their way. What does that make you think they'll do to us if we do disarm?

Old 08-05-2019, 04:56 AM

57,332 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...76019859292161

Rut Roh... This is not aging well for the Authoritarian Commie Democrats.
Nothing like using some unknown tweet as an information source rather than a newspaper

Old 08-05-2019, 05:06 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I think we're being played. The shooters cover both political sides and the left and the right. Very convenient that they can be used to have us attack each others while the puppet masters sit above the fray and capitalize on us fighting each other.
These are MK Ultra programmed shooters. They want us to ban firearms and will kill us to get their way. What does that make you think they'll do to us if we do disarm?

Oh, please ! You know, it is funny how the vast majority of us get through every day of our lives without the need to be packing heat. Some of you gun lovers think that, if you didn't have your stupid assault weapons, the boogie man is going to come and get you. This ain't the old west any more, no need to ride into Dodge with guns blasting away.

You all really need to stop this nonsense, too many innocent people are being slaughtered because of "my right to bear arms" ! This fascination with guns is really weird and dangerous.

I have guns, sensible guns, but I somehow am able to go out in public without one strapped to my body, and I feel very secure.

Old 08-05-2019, 05:14 AM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, please ! You know, it is funny how the vast majority of us get through every day of our lives without the need to be packing heat. Some of you gun lovers think that, if you didn't have your stupid assault weapons, the boogie man is going to come and get you. This ain't the old west any more, no need to ride into Dodge with guns blasting away.

You all really need to stop this nonsense, too many innocent people are being slaughtered because of "my right to bear arms" ! This fascination with guns is really weird and dangerous.

I have guns, sensible guns, but I somehow am able to go out in public without one strapped to my body, and I feel very secure.
I have over a hundred rifles and many pistols. So far, the boogyman has not gotten me, so it is working.

Old 08-05-2019, 05:19 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,948 times
If one needs proof of how biased the so-called MSM is, just look at these two shooting side by side and the response of the media. They are all over Trump for the El Paso shooting, yet I cannot find a single article in the MSM that reports that the Dayton shooter was a Warren fan and supporter.

Old 08-05-2019, 05:19 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,757,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Yeah, but you notice how silent the media and dems are about the dayton killer?

I really am starting to think all these mass murderer types are basement dwelling incels. Maybe we need to start providing mandatory hookers to boys ages 17 -25 monthly, so they get laid. And I'm only half joking....all nerdy incel types that look like they live in the basement and have no good friends or dates.

Or start a basement dwellers match.com
You're not all wrong. I've been saying for years that all young women who are sexually promiscuous should have pressure put on them by their peers to "take one for the team" and give a one nighter to an incel type at least once in their sexual sporting career. Let these kids know what it's like to feel accepted for once in their lives and maybe the bitterness won't build up as much as it has been nowadays.

Unsurprisingly my idea has not been met with enthusiasm by most women.

Old 08-05-2019, 05:29 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,434,150 times
Ohio mass shooter Connor Betts is a self-described "leftist" and "atheist" who praised Antifa, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and wrote "Kill every fascist" on his Twitter media page.

https://tinyurl.com/y2lsc73g

Again, don't know if this is his real tweets. If it is, the narrative will have to be tweaked.

Old 08-05-2019, 05:31 AM

5,112 posts, read 2,055,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...76019859292161

Rut Roh... This is not aging well for the Authoritarian Commie Democrats.
That reminds me of the following article. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...th_warren.html

Quote:
August 5, 2019
So was the Dayton shooter 'radicalized' by Elizabeth Warren?
By Monica Showalter

The press, the Twitterati, and Democratic politicians have made a big deal about the El Paso mass shooter's so-called manifesto, an inchoate series of ramblings based on greenie ideology, but all supposedly pointing to a presumption of support for President Trump, calling it a matter of being 'radicalized' by Trump. There was a bombing freak who was said to have been 'radicalized' by Trump earlier, he just didn't use guns. That's a phrase that has up until now been used to describe al-Qaida and ISIS known-wolf supporters who commit mass murder in incidents worldwide. Now any freak who kills many is 'radicalized.' They love to say that pro-Trump rally crowds are dangerous, too.
How long before the medias will hide the Dayton shooter under the carpet now then the cat is out of the bag?

Old 08-05-2019, 05:38 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,434,150 times
Narrative pivot on the way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies