Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 06:20 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times

Advertisements

who cares what he has to say. he will not get nominated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically he’s putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...003450480.html

Old 08-05-2019, 06:32 AM

89,002 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I read the manifesto...he hated Mexicans/Hispanics, and was afraid the Democrats were going to take over.
You must have read a different manifesto. The shooter:

Praises immigrants for contributing to the US
Complains about too many dependent migrants making the goals of universal health care and UBI much harder to achieve
Complains about overpopulation
Rages against corporations for stripping the US of resources
Etc.

Those are ALL left-wing ideology talking points.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:42 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes. From the El Paso shooter's manifesto...

"...the idea of deporting or murdering all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been here as long as the whites, and have done as much to build our country."

NOT the words of a white nationalist.
You literally just stuck up for a shooter who killed many people to support your agenda.. That says it all

Old 08-05-2019, 06:49 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times
so you are a racist then for supporting a racist statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
No, it isn't. He is right. Look at the facts and data.
Nobody said anything about taking out the President. Quite a jump there!

Well, yeah there is that....

I read the manifesto...he hated Mexicans/Hispanics, and was afraid the Democrats were going to take over.
I am sorry, I Didn't see anything like that in it.

He said nothing irresponsible or reckless. Facts are facts.
You all are way too touchy and get bent out of shape over everything.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:53 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Well, we are under attack from homegrown white nationalist terrorists. Or do they not report those incidents and the surrounding facts on Fox "News"?
No attacks near me. I'll keep watch on my way to the grocery store.

Mayor Pete is toast. Excess "baggage" was his first problem.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:54 AM

89,002 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
You literally just stuck up for a shooter who killed many people to support your agenda.. That says it all
The shooter supports the left-wing agenda. In his manifesto, the shooter:

Complains about too many dependent migrants making the goals of universal health care and UBI much harder to achieve
Etc.

Those are ALL left-wing ideology talking points. He sounds more like a Bernie Bro than anything else.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:57 AM

21,925 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I don’t get it. Progressives blame the power of words and rhetoric for the uptick in American violence, but never let a tragedy go to waste by using ... words and rhetoric to club others over the head.
OMG. Right! I heard Biden come out and start talking about gun legislation before the bodies were cold. JUST LIKE OBAMA did. I believe it was Rahm Emanuel who coined the phrase "Never let a good crisis go to waste.' (Who worked for both Clinton and Obama).

Old 08-05-2019, 07:06 AM

2,801 posts, read 3,858,118 times
Quote:
Whether that’s true or not. One thing you don’t do is fuel the situation to make things worse.
It irresponsible and reckless!
Because you certainly don't do that when you are speaking about the libs.
You are essentially saying, "it may be true that white nationalists are murdering people and writing manifestos to justify their actions, but don't talk about it because the truth isn't helpful!"
How is discussing the root causes of these recent shootings fueling anything or making them worse? Perhaps we should hope leftists punch a guy in a MAGA hat so we can get back to discussing the things that really matter.

Old 08-05-2019, 07:12 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The shooter supports the left-wing agenda. In his manifesto, the shooter:

Etc.

Those are ALL left-wing ideology talking points. He sounds more like a Bernie Bro than anything else.
yea the picture of guns spelling trump is sure "left wing" in 2019.. Bye

Old 08-05-2019, 07:14 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically he’s putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...003450480.html
I dont think it is a co-incidence that the shooters manifesto reads like Trumps campaign speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies