Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 01:18 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I could see it being dangerous for white people to live in this country in 30 years given the left's rhetoric about white people now. Whites are likely to be the minorities if the border is not closed soon.

We will likely be a one party state at that point because no country with a massive poor class is going to vote Republican.

It seems like some white Democrats might want to reconsider where this is headed.
Right on all counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2019, 02:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Right on all counts.
So whites are only safe if they are the powerful majority?

Old 08-07-2019, 03:49 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So whites are only safe if they are the powerful majority?
Can't hardly blame 'em for thinking so. As much as they hate everyone else and rationalize treating them badly, they just assume they're gonna be hated on the same way. The golden rule and all.

I like how they use the word "replace" sounds so much scarier than added to.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:21 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You're not answering the question.

I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.

I'm not a liberal, not 'on the left'.

I don't like Trump, but I certainly don't hate him.

I also don't care if someone criticizes him....I'm not related to him, and he's not a personal friend.

I don't feel a need to defend him.

Actually, perhaps you have given a window into an answer.

Are you saying that you care if people criticize him, and feel as though you should or need to stick up for him because he's a Republican?

If so, that is crazy .

People should be judged individually. Party shouldn't have anything to do with it.
I feel we should show some respect for all presidents no matter what party they are of. It's one thing to criticize their policies but quite another to spew insults left and right with juvenile name calling and that is my objection. What's crazy about that? Afterall, presidents are leaders of our country. They don't have to be personal friends of my to hold those views.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demwit View Post
Jeez. I guess trump is not racist then. I guess 50+% of the population is just wrong. They just buy the Democrat propaganda. Yea that’s it.

Let’s say that la raza thinks their ethnic group is above our immigration laws, how does that make them RACIST? You guys sure do like throwing that word around, don’t you?

And how does Antifa hate whites and are RACIST, when there’s white people IN antifa? Til this day, I’ve never seen a black person in the RACIST kkk. I haven’t seen a black person in the RACIST neo nazi org. Try again.

And please show PROOF (since you’re big on proof) that MANY blacks that vote democrats are the militant kind. You’re reaching.
It is racist to think your racial/ethnic group is so superior that they should be above our laws. There is no denying that! It is you guys that constantly throw the race card around and when we retaliate by showing the racism on your own side/supporters you start reversing it on us again.

Anyone who hates a certain race is a racist! There are some self-hating whites also. The KKK is racist and there are blacks that are racist towards whites also. Don't pretend not to know that. Doesn't matter how many of them are militant there are enough of them and they do vote Democrat.

It's odd to you that half of the population can be right and half can be wrong? We are divided in this country by about half and there is no proof that Trump is an actual racist either.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:10 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
The FBI seems to think white supremacists are an issue, this shouldn’t be a right or left issue. Remember how they demonized all Muslims several years ago because of one or two shootings, we sent under cover agents into mosques. We even went to the extent to block immigration and refugees from Muslim countries. Just imagine the reaction if the last 3 shootings were performed by Muslims.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:11 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I could see it being dangerous for white people to live in this country in 30 years given the left's rhetoric about white people now. Whites are likely to be the minorities if the border is not closed soon.

We will likely be a one party state at that point because no country with a massive poor class is going to vote Republican.

It seems like some white Democrats might want to reconsider where this is headed.
Sad thing though, once whites are no longer in power in the US, it won't be long before Russia or China invade and take over, and then all those people who were anti-white, will be screwed. And the few white people left won't lift a finger to help them.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:22 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Sad thing though, once whites are no longer in power in the US, it won't be long before Russia or China invade and take over, and then all those people who were anti-white, will be screwed. And the few white people left won't lift a finger to help them.
If it's Russia they'll be white so no probs, right? Why even mention it?

Invasions are a secret fetish of right wing paranoids. They're all the lead character in Red Dawn in that fantasy.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:27 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
The Left will not "let a good crisis go to waste" and will continue to lump more whites as "white nationalists" and "domestic terrorists" for disagreeing with their talking points. It is will go into full overdrive mode. These are the types of games they play.

Don't fall for their agenda and always be ready to cite stats. The Left will never touch the topics like the daily mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore. Let's just take Chicago as an example of what the media won't touch:

Murders between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 by year:

2018: 561
2017: 660
2016: 777

Shooting victims between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 by year:

2018: 2,948
2017: 3,463
2016: 4,351
No one is trying to demonize whites but
There is no denying that we have a race problem here in America. And White nationalist hate crimes are at an all
time high under Trump.
But, yes we have a problem in the inner cities, with whites and with non-whites killing/shooting...
that is because not only do we have a race problem,but we also have a "gun problem".
Our Gun laws need to be considered and reformed.
With respect to the second Amendment, people should have the right to have riffles and handguns, for hunting/sport/ protection, but no person needs an assault weapon...that is an military instrument of war and should be banned.
Also it doesn't make sense to give weapons to people who are mentally ill or convicted violent felons, etc.
We just need some common sense gun laws here.
And spare me with any paranoia that they are going to bust down your doors and take your guns.
Nobody is suggesting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Nope...the El Paso shooter was a Progressive wanting UBI, and supporting environmental wacko ideologies.
No he wasn't he was a racist who hated Minorities and felt like Hispanics were invading and taking over the country.
The Shooter in Dayton was more of a Liberal persuasion....it just shows that are nuts on all sides.
But doesn't stop the problem that we have a gun problem.
There is a gun obsession and over proliferation of guns in our society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I feel we should show some respect for all presidents no matter what party they are of. It's one thing to criticize their policies but quite another to spew insults left and right with juvenile name calling and that is my objection. What's crazy about that? Afterall, presidents are leaders of our country. They don't have to be personal friends of my to hold those views.
And I am sure that you highly respected and honored President Obama.

(Although I do agree with you it would be nice if we could all be more civil with one another, ad act like grown ups as opposed to children...but....Juvenile name calling and spewing insults...that sounds like the very definition of how Trump acts.
He is our leader and sets an example nowadays. If our President acts this way, is it any less surprising that others follow suit?)

Old 08-07-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
No one is trying to demonize whites but
There is no denying that we have a race problem here in America. And White nationalist hate crimes are at an all
time high under Trump.
But, yes we have a problem in the inner cities, with whites and with non-whites killing/shooting...
that is because not only do we have a race problem,but we also have a "gun problem".
Our Gun laws need to be considered and reformed.
With respect to the second Amendment, people should have the right to have riffles and handguns, for hunting/sport/ protection, but no person needs an assault weapon...that is an military instrument of war and should be banned.
Also it doesn't make sense to give weapons to people who are mentally ill or convicted violent felons, etc.
We just need some common sense gun laws here.
And spare me with any paranoia that they are going to bust down your doors and take your guns.
Nobody is suggesting that.

No he wasn't he was a racist who hated Minorities and felt like Hispanics were invading and taking over the country.
The Shooter in Dayton was more of a Liberal persuasion....it just shows that are nuts on all sides.
But doesn't stop the problem that we have a gun problem.
There is a gun obsession and over proliferation of guns in our society.

And I am sure that you highly respected and honored President Obama.

(Although I do agree with you it would be nice if we could all be more civil with one another, ad act like grown ups as opposed to children...but....Juvenile name calling and spewing insults...that sounds like the very definition of how Trump acts.
He is our leader and sets an example nowadays. If our President acts this way, is it any less surprising that others follow suit?)
Utter nonsense, if there is any raise in white supremacist so-called hate crimes it has nothing to do with Trump. It's a sign of the times that Americans are fed up with illegal immigration and our overcrowded conditions among other negative things impacting us today.

I'm all for common sense gun laws to. So at least we can agree on that.

Trump does not hate minorities nor is he a racist. Illegal Hispanics ARE invading our country is that news to you? If 11 million plus illegals in our country isn't an invasion then what is? I suggest you look up the word invasion in the dictionary it's not just an armed conflict.

I have never spoken about Obama in a hateful, name calling way...ever! I didn't agree with his politics but then I don't agree with any Democrat's politics either. I try to debate like any adult (I slip up once in a while) but not usually. I can't believe the nasty name calling that goes on in this forum against our president and his supporters. It's just plain juvenile.

Trump usually only resorts to name calling when someone attacks him first. He has every right to retaliate. Beto called him a racist on national TV. Was he supposed to just ignore that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies