Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 07:42 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,390,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He did incite violence -- they yelled shoot them when he asked rhetorically what to do with those trying to ge tinto the country.

This was at his rally.

It was most definitely a Trump event.

He didn't issue a statement the next day saying he would never advocate for voilence.

It was just a joke -- all a joke.

Yeah -- somebody took the joke too far.

Of course Trump didn't 'meant' to do it - -but he does incite the violence.

He calls for unity and then divides......
Can you cite this story? I never heard of this.

I would say hostile far left people like you are the ones exciting violence because you are always accusing Republicans of being Nazis and racists.

This is feeding the violent antifa thugs who say and believe things that you do.

If people don't support your high tax, open borders, pro-abortion, leftwing agenda, you guys call them racist.

If you can't talk about politics and disagree with people without calling them racists, you are insane or a hack.

Obama told supporters to bring a gun to a knife fight. I'm pretty sure you were not riled up about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 07:43 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times
Quote:
Our President only lies to us -- unless of course he is making inappropriate jokes at a rally -- and you are upset that Wallace said something you don't like, corrected it -- #conservative media will not report she APOLOGIZED.........

That is what adults do when they on purpose or accidentally say something stupid.

We all get riled up and say stupid things. She's on TV more than Trump is (every day for an hour I think)...and she misspoke....on purpose or by accident AND SHE APOLOGIZED.

That's what an adult does.

Trump never apologized for smirking at the 'Shoot them" comment and still hasn't when someone took that comment and did.
oh shove it. The lie she spread has already spread everywhere. That's what these media types do. Spread a lie, then quietly apologize and retract later but the damage is already done

Old 08-06-2019, 07:46 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50314...-ryan-saavedra

More spew from the lying liars of the mainstream media.

Nicole Wallace is part of the media swamp. Instead of questioning him, she simply followed the ridiculous narrative of her guest. He sniffed that, since Trump used the word "infestation" once, with reference to illegal aliens, it followed that he wanted to exterminate them.

Of course, airhead Wallace proceeded to parrot that word.

They're all nuts.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:46 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Can you cite this story? I never heard of this.

I would say hostile far left people like you are the ones exciting violence because you are always accusing Republicans of being Nazis and racists.

This is feeding the violent antifa thugs who say and believe things that you do.
WHAT? You haven't seen the video in Florida - -in the Pan Handle at the rally......

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...hooting-2019-8

Old 08-06-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
WHAT? You haven't seen the video in Florida - -in the Pan Handle at the rally......

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...hooting-2019-8
Ok.

i don't think anybody sincerely thinks the people in crowd literally wanted to shoot the illegals.

Your fake outrage is noted.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:47 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
What's this so-called constant assault on people of color by Trump? Illegal aliens aren't plain ole immigrants either so Nicolle Wallace is a liar. Yes it is an invasion when millions upon millions of illegals have managed to breach our border.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
oh shove it. The lie she spread has already spread everywhere. That's what these media types do. Spread a lie, then quietly apologize and retract later but the damage is already done
Hard evidence.

Seems you folks don't really worship at the altar of Trump or you would have seen the rally.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
She consistently falsely accuses Trump of advocating for violence against illegal immigrants.

A professional news channel would fire her.

If you are in the news business and you are getting 'riled' up and making hysterical and false statements, you are in the wrong profession.

It is no wonder that McCain lost his campaign in 2008 with people like Nicole Wallace on his campaign staff.
So you don't follow Trump rallies but you follow Wallace enough to be able to talk about what she does all the time.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
So you don't follow Trump rallies but you follow Wallace enough to be able to talk about what she does all the time.
I do follow Trump but I'm not hanging on his every word that you do because you hate him.

I have other interests outside of politics.

He does a ton of rallies and this 'Shoot them' isn't something I've seen in the ones that I've watched.

Do you ever talk about politics without calling people racist? Try giving that a shot.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:51 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

And that's the purpose: the uninformed think that he actually said that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies