Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2019, 09:37 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Oh, no need to thank us. Thank YOU for the deaths in El Paso and Dayton. Our deepest gratitude for school shootings like the ones at Newtown and Columbine. So glad that you are able to make a profit from the deaths of hundreds of your fellow Americans. It's posts like this that ensure I will never ever vote republican.
Full of it.

I profit from the fear mongering liberal preach. When liberals scream gun bans in righteous outrage, my profits always go up.

So thank you for politicizing the event which drive my profits.

I swear I deal with morons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 09:39 AM

10,454 posts, read 4,038,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Gun sales surging.

Liberals will never learn.

Thank you for the profits I will be enjoying.
Be afraid when they finally have control of everything, from all the branches of government, right on down to all of the major cities. They will pass gun confiscation acts, and will even require the police to use rubber bullets, and that only the military can have weapons. It's going to happen, just a matter of time.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:42 AM

19,718 posts, read 10,121,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How does gun control amount to disarming citizens.
Because it is just a start. When passing one law doesn't accomplish anything, they just keep adding them.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:43 AM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
If you're a thief, are you going to rob the donut shop with a guy sitting there with an AK and a cup of coffee?

Face it, you are just consumed with fear. What's that acronym lefties like to use. Oh yeah, FUD.

I've spent considerable time around the armed forces in bad places under worse conditions. They had considerable firepower within arms reach. You think I was worried they were going to crack and start shooting everybody? It never crossed my mind. But you, you're worried about some rando crazy and want to disarm EVERYONE. It's irrational and it makes you a sheep.
Strangely states like Georgia and Florida that allow guns everywhere don't want them in government buildings where the congressmen that pass these laws work. Playgrounds no problem but not in my office.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:44 AM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Because it is just a start. When passing one law doesn't accomplish anything, they just keep adding them.
The only way that happens is by removing the 2nd amendment.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:51 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
The only way that happens is by removing the 2nd amendment.
And best of luck on that ever happening

Old 08-11-2019, 10:15 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,297,839 times
Barrack Obama was the best gun salesman of all time. Gun sales broke records every time he opened his mouth. Hillary Clinton was a close second. When she was running the gun shows were packed wall to wall. I am a hand gun owner. I own a bunch. I do not own any rifles. I am not going to lie though. This past week I have been thinking about buying a couple just in case these politicians decide to ban them. Maybe I just will buy one. But I am going to get all the bells and whistles on it. I will go high end on everything.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:20 AM

17,622 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Barrack Obama was the best gun salesman of all time. Gun sales broke records every time he opened his mouth. Hillary Clinton was a close second. When she was running the gun shows were packed wall to wall. I am a hand gun owner. I own a bunch. I do not own any rifles. I am not going to lie though. This past week I have been thinking about buying a couple just in case these politicians decide to ban them. Maybe I just will buy one. But I am going to get all the bells and whistles on it. I will go high end on everything.
Obama's only real accomplishments were record gun sales and record Republican election victories.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:20 AM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
We never pretended gun laws will rid criminals of guns. That's a stupid claim. We just think it makes a lot of sense to make it harder for people who should not own a gun to easily obtain one. Why this is even a debate in this country is amazing.

If it prevents even one shooting don't you think that would be worth it?. Or will you stick with the selfish "thou shall not infringe" mentality that tells the world that you don't care that children continue to be slaughtered as long as the gun owner can get what he wants?
Maybe, might, could, perhaps. Crystal ball stuff doesn't belong in the conversation.

Old 08-11-2019, 10:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Strangely states like Georgia and Florida that allow guns everywhere don't want them in government buildings where the congressmen that pass these laws work. Playgrounds no problem but not in my office.
Gee, I wonder why that is?!! LOL

The halls of congress and other govt buildings, are where the real crimes originate and are created, naturally, they would not want armed citizens anywhere close...that would be a threat to the criminals working there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies