Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 10:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
TDS much?
The derangement is with supposed adults who find this kind of narcissistic behavior to be normal and acceptable.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:24 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Not betting my life on anything....but the Dims have learned nothing from 2016 and are primed to repeat the 2016 loss and make it worse.....which makes me happy.
We have a long way to go yet, but if we stay on this path of racial strife and divisiveness, I just don't see him winning again. People know what we have now, and those who stayed home saw what happened for doing so, they won't make that mistake this time around. Plus we don't know where the economy will be if we keep this trade war up with China, so much can go wrong between now and election time. Trump have done zero to expand his base.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:24 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
What a tone-deaf, narcissistic idiot.

People are grieving, grappling with the trauma and trying to figure out how they'll pick up the pieces of their shattered lives. It's a solemn time when people want to hear empathy and assurance that there will be help for the survivors and families of the dead. And dumbass Trump can't even get out of the hospital before bragging about his crowd sizes. Seriously, conservatives? This is what you consider to be normal behavior?

This is exactly why I could never trust Trump, no matter the economy or even if I agree with him on something. There is something genuinely off about him. His compass of empathy and respect for others is completely shot. And there is something genuinely off about people who support him through this sort of behavior.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:27 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Trump is your President and orange Master....submit!
Not bloody likely.

BTW, 'submit' isn't a word that any american should use to another.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Not bloody likely.

BTW, 'submit' isn't a word that any american should use to another.
Absolutely

Old 08-08-2019, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWannaGetLoaded View Post
I just don't understand people think of Trump as a king or a god and protect him at all costs lol. Is he really that worth it for some people? There is literally video of him talking about the crowd size like it's one of his rallies in a town that is still reeling from a tragedy, while trash-talking Beto in his own hometown. It's amazing that people will still support him after this (as well as lie and deny his own words), but who cares he is going to pwn the libs for all eternity I guess (dunno how exactly) and politics is just fun sports entertainment nowadays lol.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:24 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
It's all about his ego, and his obsession with crowd size.
Reason being, he is so emotionally unwell, so focused upon himself, it going on endlessly. This does not feel like real life, but like a TV series with odd characters that we are guessing about the ending of.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:42 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
What a tone-deaf, narcissistic idiot.

People are grieving, grappling with the trauma and trying to figure out how they'll pick up the pieces of their shattered lives. It's a solemn time when people want to hear empathy and assurance that there will be help for the survivors and families of the dead. And dumbass Trump can't even get out of the hospital before bragging about his crowd sizes. Seriously, conservatives? This is what you consider to be normal behavior?

This is exactly why I could never trust Trump, no matter the economy or even if I agree with him on something. There is something genuinely off about him. His compass of empathy and respect for others is completely shot. And there is something genuinely off about people who support him through this sort of behavior.
It's not the first time, having shown us who he was from early on. He's really nuts, incapable and should not be in office. Those around him having to go through the motions, no wonder many have left. And yes, how can anyone sit back and tolerate or applaud his behavior?

Old 08-09-2019, 02:43 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Trump is your President and orange Master....submit!
Like a subject to a King? or the oppressed to a Dictator?

Wow.. what an Un-American statement?

Old 08-09-2019, 02:49 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
We have a long way to go yet, but if we stay on this path of racial strife and divisiveness, I just don't see him winning again. People know what we have now, and those who stayed home saw what happened for doing so, they won't make that mistake this time around. Plus we don't know where the economy will be if we keep this trade war up with China, so much can go wrong between now and election time. Trump have done zero to expand his base.
The racial strife and divisiveness are caused by the Demacrats who also caused racial divisiveness under Obama, they couldn't exist without it. Trump's crowd size versus the Dims are another indication of how much stronger his base is, he's going to get another 4 years barring the economy going into serious recession and so far the Dims attempt to scare up a recession hasn't worked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies