Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,546 posts, read 16,528,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The poster said the adult swung first.

That is speculation.
That is not speculation, you can see him swing

Old 08-10-2019, 05:59 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
a person jumping to conclusions and assuming racism, without all the facts, is reflecting their bigotry and prejudice.

As well as any person who would take the possibility of it being racist off the table without more evidence. That has been the only expression on this forum.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:58 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Watched both videos. What, exactly, happened before the camera started rolling? It looks to me like they were just yelling at each other.

Does that justify an adult going up to a teenager and punching him? Is that fat arse an adult? He looks like an adult. So why is he fighting a teenager?

Second, they sic the dog on the teenager, allow the dog to continue going after the teenager, long after the threat was over, and then they proceed to pummel the teenager while he's on the ground with the dog attacking him.

The only weapon I see is some smaller kid with a stick beating on the teenager while he's down.

I see no other weapon.

So what was it? Words? Yelling? Insults? If so, so what. None of that justifies what those fat pigs did to that teenager.

Was it racially motivated? Until we have audio, we won't know. I didn't get any audio on the FB video. As for the news one, they blabbered over the incident so who knows what was said, but I'm not buying fatty's excuse that the teen had a knife because you don't see a damn knife anywhere on the teen, or on the ground. And if he dropped it during the fight, why didn't fat arse show that to the cops? Because that would have gotten the teen arrested. It's not legal to threaten people with a knife.

Were I to guess, I would say that words were exchanged, and the fat clan decided to start fighting.

The adult should be charged - you do not hit a teenager when you're an adult. There was no knife when they were squaring up, so there was no need for that fat tub of lard to hit the teenager, and there was no reason for the dog to be released. If fatty wanted to get into a fight, then no, it was not "self defense". HE started that fist fight. THAT is very clear on the video.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:38 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Watched both videos. What, exactly, happened before the camera started rolling? It looks to me like they were just yelling at each other.

Does that justify an adult going up to a teenager and punching him? Is that fat arse an adult? He looks like an adult. So why is he fighting a teenager?
I didn't think so, because from what I can see of his haircut, it looked more like a kid's haircut. Just a big kid. But I could be wrong.

And I agree. From what I saw, it looked like a yelling match that turned physical, and the fat guy definitely wanted to do some punching as he walked up to the black kid, it was obvious from his body language. Regardless of who actually hit who first, which I couldn't clearly see.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I didn't think so, because from what I can see of his haircut, it looked more like a kid's haircut. Just a big kid. But I could be wrong.

And I agree. From what I saw, it looked like a yelling match that turned physical, and the fat guy definitely wanted to do some punching as he walked up to the black kid, it was obvious from his body language. Regardless of who actually hit who first, which I couldn't clearly see.

Yeah....they looked like "savages"...the way they went after the teen.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:01 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
And just because people are WHITE....they are more successful at doing those things than blacks.
Nothing to do with skin color or group. Everything to do with being raised correctly. That is very hard to do with only 1 parent around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If you want to be in the NBA just start at a young age, play a lot, build your strength and eat right and 90% of the people can do what Micheal Jordan or Labron James has done. That's the formula. Nothing stopping white kids from being like Mike or Usain Bolt....right?
lol Nothing to do with that. Not that you care about the truth as you continue to make things up. Everything to do with being raised correctly. That is very hard to do with only 1 parent around.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:03 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And according to observations, it does not look good. We can only go based on what we see in the video. Further details have not been released. No arrests have been made. Everything else, the speculations are being made based on how things have been in the past.
You mean the speculation by the false race card players. That's where you and others automatically go. I guess because you are a black man you did it. That's what you said anyway.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You mean the speculation by the false race card players. That's where you and others automatically go. I guess because you are a black man you did it. That's what you said anyway.

You are a false race denier. For every person falsely claiming racism or racist....there is a person falsely and or ignorantly denying that something is racism or racist.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:11 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
How many blacks got killed by other blacks in Detroit that day? And you focus on this?

Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
How many blacks got killed by other blacks in Detroit that day? And you focus on this?

I know that in Ghana, a place that is the ancestral home of many African Americans, the murder rate in its largest city Accra, is about 10 times less than it is in the city of Detroit. In fact, the murder rate in black African nations not in civil wars, which is most now, have a much lower homicide rate than blacks in America and the Caribbean. It's mainly in the nations where there is a long history or racial oppression and or racial enslavement, that high rates of black homicides exits (I am sure there are exceptions to the rule, however). That tells me that the big root for violence has something to do with living in white dominated societies and the way these societies see and treat black people. I am certainly not saying that this event is a microcosm of that today, but it certainly is a historical microcosm. Oppression by a thousand little cuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies