Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 09:20 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,728,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Just gonna let this sit here. ^^^^

And interesting that the poll only has white males as racist and that so far two people have actually voted for that option. So glad that I'm a white woman and cannot be racist or a white supremacist........................I'm special. Apparently all white women are special..............
The two I'd classify as probably white supremacists are both women. I don't know their husbands, so I didn't include the KKK member that the one woman is married to.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:21 AM

10,463 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No, but I don't know any Hell's Angels, either.

Why would you 'know' someone who is a member of a white supremacist group if you don't belong to one or hang out with them online? I don't think there is an official badge.
It could be through association. I unfortunately know this Black guy through association who is very racist towards anyone who is not Black, and he is also a big supporter of the Nation of Islam as well as the Black Hebrew Israelites. If you are half Black, or White, Hispanic, Asian etc, he will not talk to you at all. He hates Obama, calls him a fake Black and slave to the White race. He also thinks that the Black race is the original Native Americans and that the Native Americans on the reservations are frauds. I only know about this guy because he likes to hang out with some Black business people who come to the bar I co-own. I'd love to link this guy's page to get an idea how vile he is, but it's against the rules.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:24 AM

45,398 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Maryland is a 2 to 1 majority Democrat state so of course I know white supremacists.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:24 AM

732 posts, read 391,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I so agree with you on this. There is nothing racist about wanting to retain your country's native demographics, culture and language by not being overwhelmed with foreigners especially those here illegally.
More accurately, i'd say that that represents a form of racist attitude, but that some forms of racism are not only OK but necessary if you want your own people and history to not be subsumed.

It's a peculiar thing to see members of your own group want to commit a form of cultural suicide, and I can't think of long-term historical examples. It all seemed to start some time in the early 20th century with various flavors of Marxism. Maybe all I'm seeing is a mass insanity due to overpopulation, like one of those rat 'utopia' experiments (unlimited food, restricted space).

Old 08-11-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I so agree with you on this. There is nothing racist about wanting to retain your country's native demographics, culture and language by not being overwhelmed with foreigners especially those here illegally.
Wait, you want everyone to be Native American and to speak N.A. languages? I thought you were someone who wanted everyone to be white and speak English.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:28 AM

732 posts, read 391,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Wait, you want everyone to be Native American and to speak N.A. languages? I thought you were someone who wanted everyone to be white and speak English.
I guess you'd have to pick and choose your Native Americans. It isn't like the Apache or Navajo ended up where they did much before the Spanish.

North America was taken over fair and square by military conquest, why would we give it back?

Old 08-11-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
I guess you'd have to pick and choose your Native Americans. It isn't like the Apache or Navajo ended up where they did much before the Spanish.

North America was taken over fair and square by military conquest, why would we give it back?
Then we could say that the population demographic has been changing "fairly and squarely." We can't go "back" to whatever vision you may have of the past... I'm not sure why anyone would want to.

But my comment was directed toward the poster who said that it's fine to want everything back the way it was when the native population was the most numerous. I'm fairly certain that's not what he meant, though. He meant when the white/European population was the most numerous.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:39 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,941,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am curious if anyone actually knows a white supremist?
Alot of the hard core conservatives on city-data post lots of white nationalist talking points so yea on this message board certainly. Outside the internet I have encountered a few they try to hide it but as you get to know them better it becomes painfully obvious.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:39 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Just like majority of the Japanese believe Japan should be dominated by Japanese people, Just like chinese people believe China should be dominated by Chinese people.

If you think this is racism, then I have no words for you. Yes, you are absolutely right, I have no problems /issues with this kind of thinking/thought.

Like I said, people with this kind of "thought" never treated me badly. They treat me and everybody else well, why should I have a problem with them?

You also have this kind of thought, clearly. Why not just embrace it instead of skirting around it and making out like it's 'other people'?

You have to accept that America was founded on immigration, from people all over the world. There are 'nice people' from other countries as well you know? Embrace it.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:40 AM

25,745 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
No. Don't know any Islamic terrorists either. Do you?
Have you many red herring in your freezer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies