Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 09:09 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,518,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Looks like the grand-kids of the Chicago welfare queens that President Reagan reminded us of are causing tremendous amounts of violence with weekly mass-shootings and dozens of people shot each weekend on average in the summer.

I know the rate is actually much lower in Chicago than many other very liberal, very corrupt Democratic cities like Baltimore, Philadelphia, Jackson, Birmingham, St. Louis, Detroit and Kansas City.

Total moral-breakdown in many big, liberal cities from decades and decades of liberals bribing poor women to have as many children as they can to get huge welfare checks and a bonanza of cash and prices.

Most liberals are running third-world war-zones and refuse to accept it and instead just go on worthless tirades against the President Trump.

Oddly, Chicago actually has a much lower rate of violence each year than many other Democratic cities.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...olled-chicago/

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...533388211.html
Ah yes, Chicago, it surely is a horrible third world hellhole.

Not.

Chicago, my kind of town #1
Chicago, my kind of town #2
Chicago, my kind of town #3
Chicago, my kind of town #4
Chicago, my kind of town #5
Chicago, my kind of town #6
Chicago, my kind of town #7
Chicago, my kind of town #8
Chicago, my kind of town #9
Chicago, my kind of town #10
Chicago, my kind of town #11
Chicago, my kind of town #12
Chicago, my kind of town #13
Chicago, my kind of town #14
Chicago, my kind of town #15
Chicago, my kind of town #16
Chicago, my kind of town #17
Chicago, my kind of town #18
Chicago, my kind of town #19
Chicago, my kind of town #20
Chicago, my kind of town #21
Chicago, my kind of town #22
Chicago, my kind of town #23
Chicago, my kind of town #24
Chicago, my kind of town #25
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 09:11 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Chicago, the town where the dead voted many times.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:18 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,514,723 times
Ah, yes. It's the start of the weekly posts by multiple posters of how many people were shot in Chicago.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:25 PM

35,683 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Stop all sales of bullets for miles - you world think with all the daily shootings be no gang members left

Last edited by tinytrump; 08-11-2019 at 09:53 PM..

Old 08-11-2019, 09:25 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
How do conservatives explain Tulsa's record high murder rate this year? The mayor is a Republican. 10 people were murdered in May for the most murderous month on record in Tulsa. That may be a higher murder rate than Chicago.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:33 PM

8,480 posts, read 4,727,776 times
Chicago’s a beautiful city. It’s certain wards with a rep for violence. Big cities are easy pickins since many are partisan mayors with a D at the helm, and due to large populations you can play Mark Twain’s game: there’s three kinds of lies; white lies, damned lies, and statistics.

I’ve been to Chicago several times and felt unsafe only once hopping off the wrong stop from an el train in Cicero. Even then, nobody actually made a threatening move.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:50 PM

159 posts, read 61,567 times
Some needs to do a better job in helping these black boys in Chicago out . Alot of black boys need help. That is the only we society can stem violence in these liberal black cities across America.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:54 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
Were these mass shootings incited by black supremacists?

Old 08-11-2019, 10:10 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,136,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Looks like the grand-kids of the Chicago welfare queens that President Reagan reminded us of are causing tremendous amounts of violence with weekly mass-shootings and dozens of people shot each weekend on average in the summer.

I know the rate is actually much lower in Chicago than many other very liberal, very corrupt Democratic cities like Baltimore, Philadelphia, Jackson, Birmingham, St. Louis, Detroit and Kansas City.

Total moral-breakdown in many big, liberal cities from decades and decades of liberals bribing poor women to have as many children as they can to get huge welfare checks and a bonanza of cash and prices.

Most liberals are running third-world war-zones and refuse to accept it and instead just go on worthless tirades against the President Trump.
Wow, yet another forum conservative that hates looking at themselves in the mirror, so they post minority crime stats to make themselves feel better, of course with no solutions. They dont care what the solution is they just like to complain.

LBJ said this 50 years ago and people still fall for it today-good little suckers.
Quote:
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket.

Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Old 08-12-2019, 11:23 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,789,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Hood rats are hood rats whatever the colour.
Exactly and I doubt that they vote either way, just another lame lets blame the Democrats because mass shooters are never white supremacists from Republican ideology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies