Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 03:28 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,216,027 times

Advertisements

The ones that should be worried more are those witnesses that were lined up.
They cut deals to testify. Now that Epstein is dead they have no deal.
Now they may be in the hot seat.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:41 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
None of those tapes will ever surface.
These are high ranking global elite involved in pedophilia.
Not just a simple "sex scandal" here.
They already have. The NYPD found them in his safe.

Old 08-13-2019, 12:14 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
No, but the Clintons and their Dem friends who were perps might. Don't forget a few of them were named in the first dump of unsealed docs. How many more will be listed in upcoming releases of more court documents?
I agree, these guys do NOT take risks like this, if there is any chance a witness out there could name them in a criminal sex act, I think they would go to extreme lengths to silence them for good!

And when it comes to Trump or even Clinton, that includes using Govt forces or law enforcement to silence the person!

Old 08-13-2019, 03:15 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I think any of the victims claim to have information on Bill, they will soon thereafter have some type fatal accident.
That or they will prove they are telling the truth because they have the same STDs as Bill does. LOL

Old 08-13-2019, 09:47 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,203,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Depends on if there are tapes, the number of copies, where and who has access.

Pedophilia is sex with prepubescent children which does not seem to be what was going on here.

The teen victims were recruited and groomed to provide sexual services in exchange for money. Best I can tell, none were physically held against their will. Some became recruiters of other girls.

The world is full of males who seem to prefer young sexual partners to those more age appropriate. Most probably don’t act on it because of fear of consequences or because they don’t have easy access. Then again age of consent is a variable in the world as it once was, in the US.

Other than law, nothing much distinguishes a 17 vs an 18 year old.

No doubt there will be a pile on of alleged victims engaging in civil suits against the estate and no doubt, some will be fakes.

I am not defending the POS. Just looking at it from all perspectives.
I agree. I was expecting a chamber of horrors and Pizzagate stuff but this is teenage girls who agreed to party on yachts with jetsetters in exchange for money. Some were underage but not all were. Some were in college. A lot of teenage girls get hit on by adult men at some point. I had a couple of friends in high school who dated adult men, and I've been at parties where we were teens partying with older guys. They just weren't rich or famous. Gee can I sue?

Old 08-13-2019, 09:53 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,122,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I say no. It's hearsay now. With Epstein gone, so did any chance at some sort of proof.
Not exactly. There is Ghislaine Maxwell. She's well involved. She had the role of recruiter, supplying Epstein with underage girls. She also connected Bill Clinton to pedophile Epstein years ago. She was also one of the very few "elites" to be invited to and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

It's just a matter of time for Maxwell. Just a matter of time.

Old 08-13-2019, 12:16 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
teenage girls who agreed to party on yachts with jetsetters in exchange for money. Some were underage but not all were. Some were in college. A lot of teenage girls get hit on by adult men at some point. I had a couple of friends in high school who dated adult men, and I've been at parties where we were teens partying with older guys. They just weren't rich or famous. Gee can I sue?
The girls who were of legal age are legally irrelevant unless they were raped. Prosecutors are interested in the underage victims.

Old 08-13-2019, 12:22 PM

37,162 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I say no. It's hearsay now. With Epstein gone, so did any chance at some sort of proof.
Photos and videos will work just as well as his testimony. Maybe better.

From what I hear, the entire compound on St. James Island was wired for video, so he could get footage of anybody, anywhere, at any time. Since NYPD went with the FBI to search the place, it's better than a break even chance they have hard evidence of crimes by a lot of people in all realms of the political and business spectrum, and Barr won't be able to sweep it under the rug.

The next few months are going to be interesting. I'm waiting to see where Ghislaine Maxwell pops up, and whether she still has a head when she does. She arguably knows more than Epstein himself did.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:29 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,203,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The girls who were of legal age are legally irrelevant unless they were raped. Prosecutors are interested in the underage victims.
Age of consent is sixteen or seventeen in much of the US. We had names for girls who did this kind of thing, back in high school, and it wasn't victim. No idea what age of consent is in airspace or on a yacht at sea or a private island.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:33 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,216,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Photos and videos will work just as well as his testimony. Maybe better.

From what I hear, the entire compound on St. James Island was wired for video, so he could get footage of anybody, anywhere, at any time. Since NYPD went with the FBI to search the place, it's better than a break even chance they have hard evidence of crimes by a lot of people in all realms of the political and business spectrum, and Barr won't be able to sweep it under the rug.

The next few months are going to be interesting. I'm waiting to see where Ghislaine Maxwell pops up, and whether she still has a head when she does. She arguably knows more than Epstein himself did.
Only the island got sanitized weeks ago.
After Epstein got arrested someone did daily drone runs to the island and posted pictures.
One day..room full of computers.
Next day..empty room.
Also posted shots of "maintenance crews" working on the island.

Maxwell has either gone underground or is partying it up with Jimmy Hoffa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.