Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 06:26 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,094,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I suspect she didn't fly out of the country because she couldn't. Even if you have a private jet you have to go through customs.
Why not? Warrant? Covid? She didn't buy the house in NH until December 31, 2019. She could have fled to France way before that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Is she a French citizen? Or did we assume she was because she was born there?

She was most definitely a British citizen.

I hope she talks. I think a whole lot of men from all over the globe must be a little worried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
According to Wikipedia:

Born: December 25, 1961 (age 58 years), Maisons-Laffitte, France

Citizenship: United Kingdom; France; US naturalized citizen
Quote:
Yeah but in that Wikipedia don't they question her French citizenship?
"Ghislaine Maxwell was born in 1961, in Maisons-Laffitte, France, the ninth and youngest child of Elisabeth (née Meynard), a French-born scholar, and Robert Maxwell, a Czechoslovak-born British media proprietor. Her father was from a Jewish family and her mother was of Huguenot descent."

Pretty French if you ask me.

Old 07-10-2020, 04:59 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORV_iKk1Ls

And, umm, yeah, her Ted Talk is still online.

Old 07-10-2020, 05:00 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Is she still alive or did someone "accidentally" kill her yet?

Old 07-12-2020, 02:34 PM

1,327 posts, read 2,605,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
It's baffling to me that she moved to New Hampshire.

Since she's a French citizen, she could go on the lam for 30 years, like her fellow countryman, Polanski.

France doesn't extradite its citizens.
It' doesn't mean that she would not have been charged in France.
While France doesn't extradite its citizens, it can prosecute its citizens for crime they committed in a foreign countries.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:08 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,635,068 times
everyone wants to blame Ghislaine for this, but I think the girls themselves are to blame.
I cannot imagine any 14 year old girl that is asked, (and I will use my sister and her friends and cousins of that age)
that if someone asked them, hey Mary, there's this rich old guy that wants to get a massage and he will pay us, what do you think, should we do it? I know my sister and her friends would first off, start laughing, and then be like, dont think so.

I cannot imagine in a million years my sister or any of her friends agreeing to do this. A middle age man of 58, give or take is repulsive to a 14 year old girl, so I think these girls were not to bright, or just plain stupid to go to a strange mans house out of thier neighborhood and give him a massage, and none of these girls were even trained as massusses......

it isn't normal.

then we hear the girls now all upset saying, I was scared, then they wanted me to remove my blouse, and I was scared and didn't know what to do...
boo hoo hoo, freaking idiots, why would they even put them selves in a position like this? I know my sister, her friends and cousins would never in a million years go to a strange mans house to give him a massage, they would laugh right at the person even asking them.

Also, where were any of these girls parents????

I am the father of three boys but you better believe that if I had girls there would be no way under the sun that Id ever allow my daughters to go to a strange mans house to give him a massage.

The whole thing is not normal.
these girls must have been really stupid to even think about going to a strange mans house, so I have zero sympathy for any of them.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:15 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
How soon till Ghislaine catches covid? Does she have enough info to be a threat to more than a couple people?

Old 07-13-2020, 12:21 PM

2,897 posts, read 992,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
everyone wants to blame Ghislaine for this, but I think the girls themselves are to blame.
I cannot imagine any 14 year old girl that is asked, (and I will use my sister and her friends and cousins of that age)
that if someone asked them, hey Mary, there's this rich old guy that wants to get a massage and he will pay us, what do you think, should we do it? I know my sister and her friends would first off, start laughing, and then be like, dont think so.

I cannot imagine in a million years my sister or any of her friends agreeing to do this. A middle age man of 58, give or take is repulsive to a 14 year old girl, so I think these girls were not to bright, or just plain stupid to go to a strange mans house out of thier neighborhood and give him a massage, and none of these girls were even trained as massusses......

it isn't normal.

then we hear the girls now all upset saying, I was scared, then they wanted me to remove my blouse, and I was scared and didn't know what to do...
boo hoo hoo, freaking idiots, why would they even put them selves in a position like this? I know my sister, her friends and cousins would never in a million years go to a strange mans house to give him a massage, they would laugh right at the person even asking them.

Also, where were any of these girls parents????

I am the father of three boys but you better believe that if I had girls there would be no way under the sun that Id ever allow my daughters to go to a strange mans house to give him a massage.

The whole thing is not normal.
these girls must have been really stupid to even think about going to a strange mans house, so I have zero sympathy for any of them.
I knew a 16-year old girl who still believed in Santa Claus when I was a teenager. Just because you cannot imagine a scenario "in a million years" doesn't mean that there are not a lot of very easily manipulated teens out there. It just means that you are lacking empathy. A lot of teenagers have no parental supervision and would be easily swayed by the promise of easy money.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
LOL...here's a tidbit for you.

Epstein got arrested in July. But..the mugshot of him that all the MSM had was his picture took for the sex offender registry.
Not one mugshot from his July arrest has been seen.
Not true, apparently.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/jeffre...shot-revealed/

Old 07-13-2020, 12:53 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
If there were a hell, there would be a special kind for people like this. Abominable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies