Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 01:04 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

I have read different articles on this before,(namely from American media), but I read thru a long detailed 'timeline' put out by another media outlet (non-US), that went thru Epsteins history as well as Maxwells, and all their connections along the way...and my jaw about hit the floor after reading it!

I had NO idea these 2 were connected to so many of the elite class (Globally), From Prince Andrew, to multiple Rothschild family members, the Israeli intelligence agency, MOSSAD, the Clintons, etc etc, it just keeps going on and on!

Given these connections Im surprised Epstein ever saw a jail cell, but the article really puts G. Maxwell as the master mind behind this whole 'fiasco', She was just keeping Epstein happy and content, but he is gone now, she is still totally free, the American media or police will not dare talk about her.

Its sad to say, but imo, even with Epstein gone, I doubt this 'ring' has been destroyed, or even inconvenienced...he was just one guy and compared to many others that are involved, he wasnt really that big of a fish in this pond!

Another thing that really surprised me, they talked alot about how this ring operates, and based off what they are saying, apparently there are NUMEROUS US businessmen, politicians, military contractors, entertainers, etc, that rely on this ring to provide 'services'(underage kids) to them...I would think the US media would care very much about exposing that, but I guess not.

It is absolutely crazy how high up this goes, if anyone wants to read the article, let me know, I hesitated about posting the link on here, but if the mods say its ok, I will post it. (its from 'Unz review')
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2019, 09:26 AM

1,693 posts, read 1,530,488 times
Wink Epstein Conspiracy Theorists Conveniently Forget Trump

I wonder why...

Epstein conspiracy theorists have conveniently forgotten about Trump - The Week

Old 12-16-2019, 09:30 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
sounds like an attempt to deflect known Clinton ties. busted.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:45 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
What does President Trump have anything to do with Epstein or the Clintons? We should leave the President out of this.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:53 AM

1,161 posts, read 435,047 times
Don't trust anyone who says "Epstein was attached to (member of a specific party)" because that person is looking at this whole thing with political bias.

Here are the facts. Epstein was a pedophile with a LOT of powerful rich friends. ANY one of those people, regardless of which team they play for, who went to the island, had sex with one of "his" girls, or even knew about what was going on and said nothing, is guilty and SHOULD be held accountable.

It's easy for me, unfortunately, to believe that both or either Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were involved in some way. It's easy for me to say that because I don't hold either one of them up as a saint like some people seem to.

The whole thing that we should ALL be demanding is to know who was involved. Because the fact that this story of a billionaire who had an island nicknamed "Pedo Island", was friends with the rich, powerful and politically connected, many of whom are rumored to have been "clients" of his, was then found dead in prison and this is NOT still a major story being discussed on the news every day shows how convoluted the media has become. This SHOULDN'T be something that only conspiracy theorists online discuss, it's something journalists should be researching and trying to figure out.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:57 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
Don't trust anyone who says "Epstein was attached to (member of a specific party)" because that person is looking at this whole thing with political bias.

Here are the facts. Epstein was a pedophile with a LOT of powerful rich friends. ANY one of those people, regardless of which team they play for, who went to the island, had sex with one of "his" girls, or even knew about what was going on and said nothing, is guilty and SHOULD be held accountable.

It's easy for me, unfortunately, to believe that both or either Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were involved in some way. It's easy for me to say that because I don't hold either one of them up as a saint like some people seem to.

The whole thing that we should ALL be demanding is to know who was involved. Because the fact that this story of a billionaire who had an island nicknamed "Pedo Island", was friends with the rich, powerful and politically connected, many of whom are rumored to have been "clients" of his, was then found dead in prison and this is NOT still a major story being discussed on the news every day shows how convoluted the media has become. This SHOULDN'T be something that only conspiracy theorists online discuss, it's something journalists should be researching and trying to figure out.
Absolutely.

Trying to blame Epstein on one political persuasion or another is to profoundly misunderstand who he was. And to do an injustice to his victims.

But I will say that I think there is probably at least one serious journalist working on it, the story is just too, well, deep to ignore. We're just not hearing about it. And may not for several years.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:24 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
This stuff is everywhere unfortunately.

This is an account at the Medium where a 37 year old mom poses as an 11 year old who posted on Instagram. I won't post the link because there are graphic sexual conversations that were revealed.

This is her account after making the first post as "Bailey".

I upload the photo to Instagram — a generic, innocuous selfie of Bailey with an ear-to-ear smile — and caption it.

v excitedd to see my friends this weekend at carly’s party! Ilysm!! followed by a string of emojis and a #friends hashtag

The photo publishes on Instagram and we wait quietly for something on the big screen to change.

This part never takes long. It’s always unnervingly fast.

At the beginning of the week, on the very first night as Bailey, two new messages came in under a minute after publishing a photo. We sat mouths agape as the numbers pinged up on the screen — 2, 3, 7, 15 messages from adult men over the course of two hours. Half of them could be charged with transfer of obscene content to a minor. That night, I had taken a breather and sat with my head in my hands.

By the end of two-and-a-half hours, I’ve had seven video calls, ignored another two dozen of them, text-chatted with 17 men (some who had messaged her before, gearing back up in hopes for more interaction), and seen the genitalia of 11 of those. I’ve also fielded (and subsequently denied) multiple requests for above-the-waist nudity (in spite of being clear that Bailey’s breasts have not yet developed) and below-the-waist nudity.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post

I do agree with you about the political bias, but Epstein was only ONE GUY, and he was fairly low on the totem pole, compared to the others involved!

The real master mind was/is Ghislane Maxwell...We will NEVER see her in a jail cell or being discussed in the media.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:38 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
sounds like an attempt to deflect known Clinton ties. busted.
Sounds like an attempt to deflect known Trump ties. Busted!

Old 12-16-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This stuff is everywhere unfortunately.

This is an account at the Medium where a 37 year old mom poses as an 11 year old who posted on Instagram. I won't post the link because there are graphic sexual conversations that were revealed.

This is her account after making the first post as "Bailey".

I upload the photo to Instagram — a generic, innocuous selfie of Bailey with an ear-to-ear smile — and caption it.

v excitedd to see my friends this weekend at carly’s party! Ilysm!! followed by a string of emojis and a #friends hashtag

The photo publishes on Instagram and we wait quietly for something on the big screen to change.

This part never takes long. It’s always unnervingly fast.

At the beginning of the week, on the very first night as Bailey, two new messages came in under a minute after publishing a photo. We sat mouths agape as the numbers pinged up on the screen — 2, 3, 7, 15 messages from adult men over the course of two hours. Half of them could be charged with transfer of obscene content to a minor. That night, I had taken a breather and sat with my head in my hands.

By the end of two-and-a-half hours, I’ve had seven video calls, ignored another two dozen of them, text-chatted with 17 men (some who had messaged her before, gearing back up in hopes for more interaction), and seen the genitalia of 11 of those. I’ve also fielded (and subsequently denied) multiple requests for above-the-waist nudity (in spite of being clear that Bailey’s breasts have not yet developed) and below-the-waist nudity.
Im not surprised to hear she got that kind of attention from an innocent online post about an kids party, but the people involved in the ring this thread is about, are something else entirely, they do not need to resort to these kinds of tactics, they have their own 'kiddie delivery service' anytime they want it.

What is really eerie about this, everyone talks about EPSTEIN...he was ONE guy and fairly low on the totem pole in the ring, NOTHING is ever said of Ghislane Maxwell, who I would bet is still running this ring and catering to the elite, rich and powerful, all over the world.

Another strange aspect to all this is the connection of wealth, power and even royalty to pedophila! You wouldnt think to associate a wealthy CEO or politician to sex predators, but that seems to be the case for some reason, especially when these guys could have any adult women they wanted, supermodels in their 20s, etc...but instead they desire a 10 yr old? Is there something Im missing? I dont understand?

It really makes you wonder if those bizarre conspiracy theories about the royal family, the Rothschild family, etc are actually true!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies