Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 04:29 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
The Blaze?
You might as well quote the Onion, it would probably be just as factual.
So they know that all these black people in the crowd jeering police were all Democrats?
So they asked for ID and voter affiliation?
More than 90% of black people vote Democrat. just sayin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 04:31 AM

Quote:
If you noticed in the video many of the Police Officers themselves were black.
This virulent hatred and assault on black people and Democrats is getting a bit old and sad.
Assault on black people and Democrats? This was an assault on police officers, thanks in large measure to the demonization of cops put out by Democrats.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:39 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The sad part is their votes counts the same as yours. Actually on second thought it probably counts more because voter fraud is probably rampant there!!
There were districts in Philly where Trump did NOT get ONE VOTE. Not one. So yes, voter fraud is rampant there. Very corrupt, and people just accept it as normal, and that Democrats run everything. The political leadership, Mayor, DA, Police Commissioner blame "weapons and fire power", not the justice system that allows career, violent criminals back on the street after short jail terms to shot at cops and others yet again.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:44 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Assault on black people and Democrats? This was an assault on police officers, thanks in large measure to the demonization of cops put out by Democrats.

There have been many incidents recently where black people have been treated unfairly by some Police Officers. That is not trying to demonize Cops.
Most are good upstanding people and our world would be a horrific place without them.
I wouldn't want to live in a world without Police Officers. One of my closest friends is a Police Man.

I have several cousins who are police officers (and Democrat to boot! Imagine that!)
My husband is an ex-police Officer.
I am getting tired of people trying to demonize democrats. It's getting sad.
There is way too much division in the country, and in a world with so many problems and so much pain and suffering, its heartbreaking in a way to see our country turn on the other half of America like they are.
NO Where in the article is the word "Democrat" even mentioned.
There is just such a blind hatred of democrats on here, that you want to blame all the troubles in the world on the Democrats....and you all insert it every topic/article that you can find.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:45 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
https://www.theblaze.com/news/philad...MJqrwM1KqWF5yU

Very sickening story. This is the liberal, BLM, anti-police atmosphere that the liberal media promotes like with their biased coverage of the Ferguson and Baton Rouge cases, fanning the flames of hatred against police before the true facts of each case isn't even revealed in court yet.

This is the culture that gave rise to Elijah Cummings, Maxine Waters and Cory Booker and even Obama himself.
That is nothing news - has been this way for decades in Democrat-controlled cities. Most of these people are on welfare and sit around on their porches all night drinking and sleep most of the day. There is a serious criminal element in these communities, which is where the vast majority of crime occurs in this country. Brought to you by decades of Democrat control, forcing out employment and in fact all legal economic activity with their policies.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:47 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Truly bizzare post. From The Blaze? And OP actually expects to have any credibility? It's endless entertainment watching people try to defend stuff like this.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:51 AM

Quote:
There have been many incidents recently where black people have been treated unfairly by some Police Officers. That is not trying to demonize Cops.
Most are good upstanding people and our world would be a horrific place without them.
I wouldn't want to live in a world without Police Officers. One of my closest friends is a Police Man.

I have several cousins who are police officers (and Democrat to boot! Imagine that!)
My husband is an ex-police Officer.
I am getting tired of people trying to demonize democrats. It's getting sad.
There is way too much division in the country, and in a world with so many problems and so much pain and suffering, its heartbreaking in a way to see our country turn on the other half of America like they are.
NO Where in the article is the word "Democrat" even mentioned.
There is just such a blind hatred of democrats on here, that you want to blame all the troubles in the world on the Democrats....and you all insert it every topic/article that you can find.
You're tired of people demonizing Democrats? Are you kidding me?

We just had a news analyst call Trump supporters "terrorists," and for three years now we've been called racists, Nazis, whathaveyou. Liberals are tossing Republicans out of restaurants. They proudly announce they wouldn't hire one. Anytime a Republican states opposition to illegal immigration, he is accused of "being afraid of brown people."

The Democrats' entire campaign strategy is to demonize the other side. That, and bribing people for votes.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:55 AM

5,110 posts, read 2,050,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post

btw they don't have voter ID anyway because, according to the left, some blacks are so inept in life they can't figure out how to get one.
This or this is how the left would react if they have voter ID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu2jAD6sdo

Old 08-15-2019, 05:05 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I recently spent about two weeks near Penn Hospital, Independence Hall and Center city in general. It was actually quite nice. I've been to most of the major attractions there before but it gave me time to see some of the minor ones like the Ben Franklin museum, some of the parks etc. Lots of interesting things to see and you can't beat the choice of places to eat.
Heavily patrolled. Kind of like Newark near the Prudential Center has tons of cops to make sure people can get to and from the events... 1/4 mile away in the wrong direction...

Old 08-15-2019, 05:05 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You're tired of people demonizing Democrats? Are you kidding me?

We just had a news analyst call Trump supporters "terrorists," and for three years now we've been called racists, Nazis, whathaveyou. Liberals are tossing Republicans out of restaurants. They proudly announce they wouldn't hire one. Anytime a Republican states opposition to illegal immigration, he is accused of "being afraid of brown people."

The Democrats' entire campaign strategy is to demonize the other side. That, and bribing people for votes.
Do you notice that they PROJECT what they do onto others? Whatever the Democrats are accusing you of is what they actually are doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies