Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 11:25 AM

72,978 posts, read 62,563,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Have you ever seen pix of Shaquille O'Neal $28 Million Dollar mansion in Florida? It's located the furthest from where any common black people reside. So he must also agree with all of what you posted.
He's far away from common people period. I don't see Shaquille O'Neal trying to live in predominantly White areas in the Florida Panhandle. He wants to live where the stars live. He generally wants to live where he won't be bothered by anyone.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:30 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,701,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I read what you wrote, and I'm saying you're wrong. People don't get the notions that Black people commit more violent crime from statistics - they get it from living in the real world. They just use statistics to back up their real life observations.

Like I said, 50% of homicide victims (not those arrested) are Black. And like you said, something like 80-90% of those killed are killed by their same race (actually, this is higher in the case of Black people). So do the math. This is why every city that leads the American charts for homicide are Black dominated. You can go to the poorest White neighborhood or even non-Black latino neighborhood, and their homicide rates won't be even 1/5th of what they're in dysfunctional Black dominated cities.

In the worst offending cities....the rate is something like 0.6 homicides per 1,000 people. Probably in these same cities at least 0.6, per 1000, have an IQ over 130. Why don't we assume the people we run into is a potential genius instead of a potential murderer?

Old 08-15-2019, 11:36 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,816,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I read what you wrote, and I'm saying you're wrong. People don't get the notions that Black people commit more violent crime from statistics - they get it from living in the real world. They just use statistics to back up their real life observations.

Like I said, 50% of homicide victims (not those arrested) are Black. And like you said, something like 80-90% of those killed are killed by their same race (actually, this is higher in the case of Black people). So do the math. This is why every city that leads the American charts for homicide are Black dominated. You can go to the poorest White neighborhood or even non-Black latino neighborhood, and their homicide rates won't be even 1/5th of what they're in dysfunctional Black dominated cities.
On the blue - then why do you cite them lol?

On the rest - why are you also so focused on murder. You do realize that about 15,000 people are murdered a year right. About 8000 of them are black and if every one is killed by a black person that means less than 1% of black people in America are a murderer? So why are you relating murder of black people as a reason why you need to be afraid of us, when by your own account we typically kill each other and less than 1% of us are murderers lol.

Most of the black people I know are not violent criminals. I'm black and grew up and currently live around a majority of black people. Yet for some reason I'm not afraid of how a black man "looks." I also am not afraid of how a white man "looks" even though, similar to what you stated above, there are people around me (mostly black people) who are very fearful of white people due to historic and present day treatment they've experienced from whites.

Should I judge all of you based upon irrational fear, or should I look at you as an individual. I'll note I grew up in an inner city and there were a lot of white people in my neighbothood. It is always interesting to me the stereotypes people hold of blacks in America because I know what I consider "real" white people and I know you all are not the fantasy that you think you are in regards to being "better" (i.e. superior) than other Americans when it comes to crime or intelligence and other subjects. IMO many whites have a lot of issues with psychological problems (which is also cited by statistics BTW for the amount of Rx drugs you all are on for mental health issues - nothing wrong with treating your issues but IMO you should focus on your own problems and quit acting like the delusions you have about why you should treat 40 million people the same as 8000 murderers are valid when they are not).

Old 08-15-2019, 11:49 AM

18,562 posts, read 7,364,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Police did not bother to talk to the woman who made the call.
Neither did the reporter. We only have one side of the story.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:52 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,116,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
On the blue - then why do you cite them lol?
Because you brought them up.

Quote:
On the rest - why are you also so focused on murder.
Murder is the tip of the iceberg. People who are willing to murder are definitely more likely to commit other lesser crimes. But in this conversation, your side is dishonest and tries to kick up as much sand in the air as possible to pretend that there is no crime problem amongst your people. Therefore citing murder is the easiest way to win since homicide victims know no biases.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:52 AM

72,978 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Police did not bother to talk to the woman who made the call.

I am not aware it is a crime to look at someone.
I'm guessing that the police figured there was no crime that took place, and that woman was crying wolf. Wasting police officer's time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies