Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 06:00 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
All political polls are fake news propoganda. I totally ignore them
I don’t believe the polls as well. However, is the Fox Poll That wrong. I can see the polls being wrong by a certain percentage point but not double digit percentage.

Old 08-16-2019, 06:01 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Voters. Something that Trump has and Democrats don't.
Really now? You mean the 3 Million more voters that Hillary had over Trump in 2016 but their votes didn't count because they lived in the wrong Electoral College state?

By the way New Hampshire isn't even a big Electoral win

Old 08-16-2019, 06:06 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,412 times
Quote:
. Really now? You mean the 3 Million more voters that Hillary had over Trump in 2016 but their votes didn't count because they lived in the wrong Electoral College state?
I bet the majority of those voters were illegals. So no they votes shouldn’t count!

Old 08-16-2019, 06:06 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
The GOP's method of turning NH red is to suppress votes. In NH, this was recently done to NH college students. So maybe NH turns red because the the GOP NH state government created a new law which suppresses the votes of many NH college students.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...all-it-n892906

New Hampshire makes it tougher for students to vote

The GOP-controlled state government recently passed a law that critics say amounts to placing a "poll tax" on college students.
It has worked for them in NC, along with Gerrymandering. NC has always been a blue-dog state. Recently it went red. Coincidentally, recently the courts have ruled that the state districts were gerrymandered "with laser precision" along party and racial lines, AND coincidentally, R's have been found to be litterally tampering with votes.

All I'm saying is don't discount the R's. When you have zero scruples, and only care about winning, a lot is possible. The R's are like the NE Patriots of the Political World lately.

Old 08-16-2019, 06:10 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I bet the majority of those voters were illegals. So no they votes shouldn’t count!
Proof?
Oh even Trump's commission on Voter fraud was disbanded because it couldn't find any proof of illegals voting!

But hey...what ever floats your boat and keeps your milk warm.

Old 08-16-2019, 06:14 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Looking more and more like NH is going Red in 2020. Trump's rally in NH is massive. Some people are comparing it to the Superbowl. The place is packed. Some waiting more than 36 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuj9baeOmxg

Where's Joe Biden? They are trying to hide him from the public.

You are forgetting one very important factor here, Waldo.........we have a secret weapon. His name is Donald J Trump. He might as well be on the payroll of the Democratic Election Committee, he does more to help himself get un-elected than anything Biden or any of the others could possibly do.

Every day, he drives one more nail into his political coffin. His lack of work ethic, his lack of any substantive programs to help America in any way, his very failed tariff and healthcare programs, and his floundering immigration programs do more for us than you can imagine. Not to mention his lack of intelligence and experience, or his inability to keep his damn mouth shut !

In fact, I am thinking of sending him a Thank You card, and inside I will pen the words " Thank You so much Mr. Trump.........you are doing great, keep up the wonderful (lack of) work you are doing. Don't change a thing !"

Old 08-16-2019, 06:21 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
If all of Gary Johnson's voters went to Trump, New Hampshire would have been red in 2016. Now, I know that's a stretch - many would have stayed home and not voted. But many would have voted Trump.

I think there is a good chance in 2020 to see New Hampshire go Trump. But it's sort of unimportant, New Hampshire has few electoral votes, it won't matter much in deciding the outcome of the race. Just bragging rights I guess.

Old 08-16-2019, 06:27 AM

18,082 posts, read 15,670,593 times
Amen

Old 08-16-2019, 06:43 AM

19,632 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Amen
It is sad that the first part of that is true, certainly regarding journalists. The others may mean well but have been brainwashed in a sheltered left wing academic environment. Trump is what he is. The current low unemployment economy is the reality and it is working for people. Meantime the democrats want to come in and undo it.

Old 08-16-2019, 06:43 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You are forgetting one very important factor here, Waldo.........we have a secret weapon. His name is Donald J Trump. He might as well be on the payroll of the Democratic Election Committee, he does more to help himself get un-elected than anything Biden or any of the others could possibly do.

Every day, he drives one more nail into his political coffin. His lack of work ethic, his lack of any substantive programs to help America in any way, his very failed tariff and healthcare programs, and his floundering immigration programs do more for us than you can imagine. Not to mention his lack of intelligence and experience, or his inability to keep his damn mouth shut !

In fact, I am thinking of sending him a Thank You card, and inside I will pen the words " Thank You so much Mr. Trump.........you are doing great, keep up the wonderful (lack of) work you are doing. Don't change a thing !"
Orange Man Bad. You are a one trick pony don1945. Didn't you also tell us there were Nazi's in Texas?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies