Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 11:00 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times

Advertisements

More proof that Trump can only have "fun" when it's at the expense of others...even his supporters. Much like Trump, it seems his supporters also fall in the "any attention is good attention, even if it's bad attention" camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2019, 11:02 AM

4,134 posts, read 2,835,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Awhhh... poor babies the media having a kiniption...as the old saying goes ‘can’t take it don’t dish it’

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-bashes-...003825637.html
What a spectacular thread failure. Bravo.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:07 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,280,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I'm am a Trump supporter. There was a point at which I would have said something along the lines of anyone taking the shots Trump takes as divisive and unbecoming.

but i am also nearly 50 years old and I have watched for years as democrats get away with all manner of name calling and abusive attacks on republicans.

I watched as dems screamed "bushed lied people died" and other things far worse.

Now? Now I want a guy that will bring a nuclear weapon to a knife fight where democrats are concerned.

the real question is how does it feel? you guys have been playing by a different set of rules for more than a generation and now you are getting worse than you give.

admit anything? the only thing i am willing to admit is the left started this. if you don't like it, just know its your own fault.
Well I'm 59 years old, and I do understand your angle on this.

But please, to say this person said that and so did he, thus it's Ok for Trump to do the same is weak. All politicians speak in the rubbish language of a politician, always looking to the others person's faults and exploiting them. In your 50 years and my 59, I can say with certainty that Trump's mannerisms along with his words have dug much deeper than any foul mouth porr use of the english language POTUS before him.

I will not apologize saying Trump has been the absolute worst at having his words dig into the fabric of America. That's my .02.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:09 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,009,848 times
Trump wouldnt know love of anything.. If he "loves" anyone or anything its this.. 1. Attention negative or positive he doesn't care deep down inside.. Its why he uses twitter so much good and bad..2 Love of having power and $.

How come nobody ever discusses the reasons for his divorces? What do the exs have to say about him? Why didnt it last? How come his current wife gives out classic signs of not being happy and just going along with him. Body language is so important and many people can't fake or lie about body language.. Its so many times obvious if you don't know someone at all you can tell the way they are carrying themselves on if they are feeling good, neutral or negative.

I'd hate to tell all the Trump supporters this too.. But you do know deep down Trump thinks you are all trash and admitted as much when he said if he'd ever run it be as a Republican because it be so much easier to fleese them over.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:10 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Latest news on this story is that Trump found out the name of the guy he ridiculed and called him from Air Force One.
yup.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...weight-problem

Old 08-16-2019, 11:18 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The difference is that Donald Trump personally insults people's looks--and he doesn't have a leg to stand on it that department.

But since you heard Democrats do this for years, can you point out, other than Andrew Yang, Democratic politicians who have insulted people's looks. Not their policies--their looks. I honestly cannot remember any candidate, no less a president, that has been as disgustingly rude as Trump.
"you are a murderer" isn't knocking a policy.

the difference is you don't like it when you get what you dish out.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:19 AM

532 posts, read 445,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Guess Trump never heard the saying about people in glass houses.....
those who live in McDonald houses shouldn't throw chicken McNuggets

Old 08-16-2019, 11:20 AM

2,950 posts, read 1,636,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxguy450 View Post
They just showed the guy on Fox that Trump called Fat he seems to be ok with being called fat by dear leader.
Guy has self esteem issues, like any trump cultist.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:24 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Trump is almost 80 years old, and he was normal weight for almost his entire life. Most people when they get to that age are overweight. Like Hillary Clinton. Would you want to see Hillary in a bikini?
That's silly I will be 73 in October. I weighed 124 pounds when I graduated from high school and my weight currently varies from 125- 134. Why are you making excuses for him?

Old 08-16-2019, 11:26 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Did the guy, regardless of whom he supports, have a weight problem?
Not in my opinion.

https://wtvbam.com/news/articles/201...he-guy/928289/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies