Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 07:04 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Being gay is natural for those born gay.
Naturalistic fallacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 07:25 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Whenever someone says
"someone chose to be gay"

I asked them when they chose to be straight...

Further ask them when they discovered that their sexual attraction to males was "unnatural"

Was it when they were 10 11 12 15?

You can literally see their head exploding
Why? I just read a little memoir where the dude had his first sex ( w female) at 11. He knew then. I sure knew when it happened.....didn't you?

Why would you think that is a deep question?

Do you also come up with "if the earth is round how can a level work?"

We are so far from "natural" as a species that it is a joke to act as if most things we do, say or think are "normal". Rather we construct these things in our minds and societies and run with it.

Maybe after the earth has 10 Billion Souls and becomes a polluted wasteland, same sex partners will be the majority? Could happen. I remember learning a lesson when our white mouse had 12 babies and ate 10 of them. Natural? Dad told me that she knew she could not raise them in a glass cage. Stress, they say.

That's why so few humans are "natural" and walk about popping out 10 kids.

Old 08-17-2019, 07:48 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Your post is based on gay stereotypes! Majority of gays are out of the closet and are proud productive citizens.
Wasn't the actual mass shooter common factor taking antidepressants?

Most gays I know are reasonably well adjusted and at most self-destructive (drinking way too much) but not externally destructive, which is itself a bit odd since that is a standard straight behavior at times.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:32 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,822,090 times
Nah... there isn't an agenda to force society into accepting homosexuality as normal. Why on earth would I make such an outrageous accusation? Oh wait, they spelled out the agenda in, "After the Ball - How America will conquer its fear and hatred of Gays in the 90s"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kykUi0pMCvA

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...public-opinion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_the_Ball_(book)

https://californiafamily.org/2017/ne...ublic-schools/

Homosexuality - The Real Agenda

https://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexual_Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_tYas5h-00

https://www.glsen.org/educate/resources/curriculum <But those aren't agenda driven items pushing LGBT on K-12 children... or are they? My sons were and my grandchildren will be inundated with this in K-12. Oh, my baby brother also had this spoon fed to him in K-12 plus college. What agenda? Where... I don't see anything that looks like an agenda.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...gayagenda.html

https://catholicexchange.com/the-new...-and-your-kids

https://onenewsnow.com/education/201...a-into-lessons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PEidSFfXmo

I could easily post a hundred, several hundred or more similar links definitively proving there IS a homosexual (LGBT) agenda being forced upon society, especially via our public (government funded in any manner) K-12 schools and our colleges and universities. It is how they have normalized homosexuality and LGBT in today's society.

Now we have an OP offering the theory that the reason some serious serial killers are serial killers is because they are VICTIMS (taken straight out of the "After the Ball - How America will conquer its fear and hatred of Gays in the 90s" playbook) of gay shaming. Seriously, the OP is pushing the theory that had these serial killers not been VICTIMS of gay shaming, they likely (probably) would never have become serial killers.

I couldn't make this up on my own. I'm not creative enough to attempt to portray homosexuals (LGBT) as VICTIMS of gay shaming and THAT is the reason they became hardened criminals, serial killers, and now we (society) should feel guilty for having caused this with our insensitivity. The very thought that someone might consider homosexuality (LGBT) as a mental disorder, you know, being a homophobic bigot, is what probably CAUSED these people to be VICTIMS and that CAUSED them to become psychopaths or sociopaths so they just had to become serial killers.

This has got to be the all time low I have ever seen of someone trying to advance the idea that homosexuals (LGBT) are VICTIMS of societal homophobia and bigotry... but thank you for posting your opinion OP. It has been a real eye opener for me, causing me to thoroughly consider what you implied with your theory.

Old 08-18-2019, 12:31 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Nah... there isn't an agenda to force society into accepting homosexuality as normal. Why on earth would I make such an outrageous accusation? Oh wait, they spelled out the agenda in, "After the Ball - How America will conquer its fear and hatred of Gays in the 90s"
So, by far, your biggest fear of society accepting homosexuality as normal will lead to many straight people from children to adults convinced that it would be cool and okay to change sexual orientation from being straight to gay? So why be reluctant to change from straight to gay when fear and hatred of gays are conquered?

Seriously, KS_Referee, isn't the real reason you are against gays is because you find their sex acts, the oral and anal sodomy, to be incredibly offensive and therefore you feel that such people should be treated as 2nd or 3rd class mentally ill citizens? And feel you got bible verses to back you up. A lot of people, though, don't happen to feel that way. They believe in live and let live while minding and enjoying their own sex lives.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 08-18-2019 at 12:47 AM..

Old 08-18-2019, 06:11 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,822,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So, by far, your biggest fear of society accepting homosexuality as normal will lead to many straight people from children to adults convinced that it would be cool and okay to change sexual orientation from being straight to gay? So why be reluctant to change from straight to gay when fear and hatred of gays are conquered?

Seriously, KS_Referee, isn't the real reason you are against gays is because you find their sex acts, the oral and anal sodomy, to be incredibly offensive and therefore you feel that such people should be treated as 2nd or 3rd class mentally ill citizens? And feel you got bible verses to back you up. A lot of people, though, don't happen to feel that way. They believe in live and let live while minding and enjoying their own sex lives.

I didn't quote any bible verses. I'm pretty certain I've never done that on CD. As far as living and let living goes, I'm the one who keeps saying, "I don't care if the statism comes from the left or the right, no one has a right to use government to impose THEIR will, beliefs, morality or dictates upon anyone else if a person's action or inaction doesn't encroach upon the rights or property of another. That is very much live and let live BUT that isn't what the LGBT crowd is doing. They via GLSEN and similar groups are not only demanding to be able to indoctrinate children in K-12 and college that LGBT is not only normal, but have systematically imposed upon society by policy and law, via the force of government or other force to silence via suspending, expelling, defunding, firing, etc. ANY and EVERYONE who voices that they believe LGBT is not normal, immoral, a mental disorder or anything not in line with what the LGBT agenda driven crowd is seeking to impose upon them and their children.

Now who is seeking to use force to impose THEIR will, beliefs, morality or dictates upon society? Am I seeking to do so or is the LGBT agenda community not only seeking but successfully accomplishing using force via government and other forces to compel THEIR will, beliefs, morality and dictates upon society?

The combined authors of the DSM were repeatedly threatened with lawsuits and other serious political and economic pressure to remove homosexuality and LGBT in general from their official DSM published list of mental disorders. Once they had their official playbook written, "After The Ball..." they employed the tactics laid out in that book, spending hundreds of millions of dollars, if not billions of dollars in their agenda driven campaign to normalize homosexuality and LGBT in general. Anyone who paid attention to what was happening and was a politically aware adult during this time saw what was happening and knew it was happening, but it was easier to shut up than be called a homophobic bigot of "VICTIMS" who according to studies and statistics compiled by the FBI and other groups found that LGBT victims were far more likely to be victimized, assaulted, attacked, beaten, killed or other such events by other LGBTs than by straight people. That's right, LGBTs were more likely to be harmed by other LGBTs than by straight people yet the upside down world of the LGBT agenda crowd consistently pushed a false narrative, blaming straight people for any and every attack against a LGBT person. The statistics also indicated that attacks against LGBT folks were far lower percentage wise than just about any other demographic.

All of this can still be verified online. Absolutely nothing I've written here is untrue.

Now, getting back to the live and let live thing... a few years back here in Kansas there was a vote to amend our State Constitution to define marriage as being between a man and a woman. I voted AGAINST that crap amendment because I believe in live and let live and I also don't believe the Constitutions, federal or State, were ever intended to limit the rights of the individual. They were intended to limit the power of government over intrusion into the rights of individuals. I've posted about my vote opposing that amendment in CD several times, including why I voted the way I did.

You will not find a more consistent person on CD when it comes to "live and let live" because I have stated over and over that if a person's action or inaction does not encroach upon the rights or property of another, no one should have ANY say in what they do. No one should be able to use their vote to compel others to obey THEIR will, beliefs, morality and dictates if what they are doing or not doing isn't encroaching upon the rights and property of another. Yet the LGBT agenda community IS using the force of government and other forces to compel THEIR will, beliefs, morality and dictates upon society.

The FACT that some people simply cannot see beyond their self held biases, or that they refuse to in order to further their bias, beliefs and agenda is astounding.

I don't care who sleeps with who (as long as it isn't an adult having sex with a child), I don't care who marries who... as a matter of fact, I am vehemently opposed to any government having any say about marriage or sex in private (not in public) because I cannot be more clear when I say people should NOT be able to compel others to obey THEIR will, beliefs, morality and dictates if what that person is doing or not doing does not encroach upon the rights or property of another. Every single malum prohibitum criminal law should be unconstitutional because it is prohibiting an action or inaction of someone who by engaging in that act or inaction is NOT encroaching upon the rights or property of another. A malum prohibitum law is simply a prohibition of an action or inaction simply because someone doesn't like what that person is or isn't doing.

In short it is commonly known as the "Non-Aggression Principle". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle THAT is what I advocate. That is ALL I have advocated since I converted from a die hard statism supporting conservative to a live and let live Libertarian.

The FACT that a person cannot even express an opinion which opposes the LGBT agenda without being attacked, labeled, called names, etc. is even more proof that what I am saying about the LGBT agenda is 100% true. To simply voice an opinion which is contrary to the LGBT agenda is somehow twisted into I have committed a horrible and unjustifiable sin, harming one or millions of LGBT people, so the LGBT community has to use force to somehow silence my natural right of free political expression, even by legislation if necessary shows the LGBT agenda drivers are fascist.

It's almost as if my contrary opinion is somehow harming LGBTs by gay shaming them into becoming serial killers, so we need to silence that opinion... by force... using the government if necessary... because we, the LGBT agenda folks "don't like" that contrary opinion because we think it might hurt someone's feelings!

I wonder just how many more LGBT agenda pushing people will comment, attacking me, labeling me, calling me names, making assumptions about me simply because I've dared to post a bunch of facts and an opinion that is contrary to what they believe. I expect to hear how my opinion is expressing micro-aggression towards them, harming them because they "don't like" my opinion and how they've been victimized by me expressing my contrary opinion.

I'm the live and let live, non-aggression principle person and the LGBT agenda driving crowd, well not so much.

You folks have fun with this thread because I'm done here.

Old 08-18-2019, 06:20 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
I've been studying serial killers for as long as I can remember

having a career in public safety makes you think about the Criminal Mind more often than the average citizen and even though I've never worked on anything of that kind of magnitude serial killers are highly misunderstood in my opinion

Jeffrey Dahmer and John Gacy are great examples of gay shaming gone awry

a lot of people and The Killers themselves make excuses for their behavior but in my opinion it is a simple case of gay shame

In a society that shames homosexual males to such a degree one can expect a select few to choose to murder their Witnesses

it is a horrible and terrible reaction to such impulses but these men would rather be Killers than found out to be willing homosexuals

I think these people should suffer for their crimes just like any common killer however Society plays a major part in the responsibility for creating these monsters

No matter how you feel about homosexuality we can all agree that it is just now becoming tolerated in our society...

I firmly believe that if homosexual Behavior among males was considered Perfectly Natural normal and healthy these men would have never killed their Witnesses and only participated in "deviant" types of behaviors in the gay subcultures

I used to work in a field that had a lot of homosexuals and I had a chance to get to know them very well although I am "hopelessly" straight I would go to bars with them and get to know their lifestyle

Frankly if you take your woman to a gay bar you might have the time of your life as those are some of the most entertaining places to pass the evening

It's just a terrible shame that we push these individuals into such horrible Behavior because of simple gay shaming

https://youtu.be/BLsfq1q1Ux0

https://youtu.be/C8yCANp81qo
So, two serial killers out of hundreds have been gay. Sounds like about 5% to me, which what one would expect from the general population as well. This is nothing but another anti-gay post, which we see often in our culture with the gay guy being the bad guy. Individuals make their own choices, and being a victim doesn't make one a serial killer.

Old 08-18-2019, 06:38 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,276,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
So, two serial killers out of hundreds have been gay. Sounds like about 5% to me, which what one would expect from the general population as well. This is nothing but another anti-gay post, which we see often in our culture with the gay guy being the bad guy. Individuals make their own choices, and being a victim doesn't make one a serial killer.
There's more than two homosexual serial killers, but I don't disagree with your conclusion.

The OPs claims completely ignore serial killers targeting either gender (of any sexual orientation), targeting the opposite gender, targeting kids, and ignore female serial killers entirely too.

Its one of those hypotheses that only applies in the case of homosexual male serial killers targeting homosexual men, where it may have some credence. However those are few and far between.

Old 08-18-2019, 07:09 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,101 times
Do you think Islam and Judaism tolerate gays???

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This.

Shame is an internal condition.

Church's, bad as they are, do not produce sociopaths.

You're either a murderer or you are not. You are either a pedophile child molester etc. or you are not.

Thank God most people are not.

I would think orientation is a separate matter, but I'm not an Orientationologist.

I would think folks of sexual orientation and gender orientation etc. would appreciate folks to keep forensic science and their motives out their mouth.

Old 08-18-2019, 01:50 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,560,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
There's more than two homosexual serial killers, but I don't disagree with your conclusion.

The OPs claims completely ignore serial killers targeting either gender (of any sexual orientation), targeting the opposite gender, targeting kids, and ignore female serial killers entirely too.

Its one of those hypotheses that only applies in the case of homosexual male serial killers targeting homosexual men, where it may have some credence. However those are few and far between.
Agree.

It's prejudice. It reminds me of headlines of murders that were committed by or to a gay person. It is suddenly a " gay murder ", but it's never a " straight murder ".

Applying sexuality as the cause or at least hinting that it is part of the cause only seems to apply to non-heterosexuals and people doing this want to suggest that gay is lesser, or that old myth, that gay people are somehow mentally frail.

Why isn't sexuality mentioned and blamed, in cases like Bundy for instance? Certainly he had sexual issues, but the whole straight community wasn't put into question.

The OP's attempt is a huge fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies