Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 12:10 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
^^^^^

Amazing.

A strong President would let the criticisms roll off of his or her back and refrain from 'punching down'.

Trump's reactions aren't displays of backbone.

They're because he's thin skinned and insecure, and is seemingly incapable of keeping himself from reacting.

People in other countries notice this.

The 'Trump Baby Blimp" came from outside of the United States.

Trump's reaction to the blimp....."I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London"........... .........poor little Trump.
He’s the snowflake that Conservatives keep referring too.

Old 08-18-2019, 12:16 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,362,874 times
I'm one of the "they" you lefties hate so much. I'm a trump voter.

Let's describe me

Independent voter...
Anti religion...
Pro choice...
Don't believe most of what comes out of Trump's mouth.
Don't like Trump...

Not off to a good start are we?

You guys need to stop and ask yourselves why you can't get my vote.

Old 08-18-2019, 12:24 PM

3,006 posts, read 1,491,032 times
He has many odd aspects. Ramming a campaign bus through the walls of the political establishment is not a job for unremarkable people.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:27 PM

6,258 posts, read 5,065,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post

Let's describe me

Independent voter...
Anti religion...
Pro choice...
Don't like Trump...

Very well put. Until the D party answers that question about you - and all the other Obama voters who became Trump voters - they will continue to lose. It's such a basic, fundamental question that after 3 years - and all the Nazi, fascist, racist, mentally deficient, Putin-b*tch, hair-on-fire comments about Trump (and pretty much the same crap about Trump voters), they still do not get it. They. Still. Do. Not. Get. It.

And that is why they will lose in 2020.

Again.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:28 PM

6,258 posts, read 5,065,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattering Heights View Post
He has many odd aspects. Ramming a campaign bus through the walls of the political establishment is not a job for unremarkable people.
Also very well put. I'm stealing that. ^^^

Old 08-18-2019, 03:49 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think of Trump as a con artist. There are people who want to believe the con artist, they need to believe the con artist. Unfortunately, the effects aren't limited to the believers and we're all going to go down.
I think you want to believe Trump is a con artists because you don't have to actually prove he is a con artist and then you don't have to explain the left's hypocrisy.

Working Americans finally have someone on their side (I know...con man, blah, blah, blah...).

He is trying to un**** our ****ty trade arrangements, and whether or not he succeeds, at least he is trying to do the right thing instead of shoving more deals like TPP down our throats.

He is also trying to reduce the number of individuals illegally crossing our southern border.

Again, even if he fails, at least he is trying to do the right thing.

The fact that Democrats never met an illegal alien they didn't want to put on welfare speaks to their true intentions for this country.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:02 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

I think you want to believe Trump is a con artists because you don't have to actually prove he is a con artist and then you don't have to explain the left's hypocrisy.

Working Americans finally have someone on their side (I know...con man, blah, blah, blah...).

He is trying to un**** our ****ty trade arrangements, and whether or not he succeeds, at least he is trying to do the right thing instead of shoving more deals like TPP down our throats.

He is also trying to reduce the number of individuals illegally crossing our southern border.

Again, even if he fails, at least he is trying to do the right thing.

The fact that Democrats never met an illegal alien they didn't want to put on welfare speaks to their true intentions for this country.
Oh he’s a con man make no mistake. Why would a spoiled rich brat care about the working class? He’s NEVER worked a day in his life. Ever. And if you think his hands are clean your mistaken sadly mistaken. The man never once told the American people how he was going to accomplish a damn thing. All he kept saying was trust me. That’s something a con man would say.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:11 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Oh he’s a con man make no mistake. Why would a spoiled rich brat care about the working class? He’s NEVER worked a day in his life. Ever. And if you think his hands are clean your mistaken sadly mistaken. The man never once told the American people how he was going to accomplish a damn thing. All he kept saying was trust me. That’s something a con man would say.
The choice is between someone outside the system and a career politician.

Convince me that I am wrong for taking a chance on an outsider instead of another lying DC insider?

Old 08-18-2019, 04:17 PM

732 posts, read 390,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post

Let's describe me

Independent voter...
Anti religion...
Pro choice...
Don't like Trump...

Exactly.

Plus, Trump makes me laugh.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Trump is smarter than people think, if not smarter, he's definitely crafty. He's good at playing the game. All of this nonsense is a game at the end of the day. Bill Clinton, like him or hate him, was similar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.