Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 12:19 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,012 times

Advertisements

...maybe her hatred of him isn't ethnically based at all...his production company's name...."Kid Love Productions"...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2019, 12:33 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Democrats start to eat their own. The entire party is melting down as we speak. Now the crazed Rashida Tlaib is calling for a boycott of HBO because Bill Maher calls her platform a Bull**** Purity test.

I don't subscribe to HBO, but it's interesting to watch them go at each other like this.

Rashida Tlaib Suggests HBO Boycott After Bill Maher Calls Antisemitic BDS Campaign a ‘Bulls*it Purity Test’

Old 08-18-2019, 12:54 PM

43,090 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...maybe her hatred of him isn't ethnically based at all...his production company's name...."Kid Love Productions"...
Is there anyone she doesn't hate besides her 3 compadres ?

Old 08-18-2019, 01:28 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is hilarious. The left breeds mad dogs then is surprised when they bite everyone, not just conservatives.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...tion-on-israel

Talib wants to boycott fellow dem, Bill Maher.

I guess Talib's hatred of Jews exceeds her zeal for the dem party. Now that the dem party endorses Talib, they are officially becoming the party of anti-semiticism.
THIS is one of the reasons Trump is going to win in 2020! The never-ending hate by the Democrats!

Old 08-18-2019, 01:32 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
It's why I am calling it now, that just before the Presidential elections, they are going to be publicly gunned down in a mass shooting by a white supremacist Trump supporter (think the midterms fake bomb hoax) but this time, the hit will be real. The Dems who are really in power will be able to get rid of their black sheep, and be able to use the shooting to demand more gun control, and turn more people against Trump and whites.

The democrats are an evil bunch, and will have no problem sacrificing their own as long as the power players keep their power. I still think they rigged the DNC elections to give it to Hillary over Bernie, thinking she will be the stronger candidate, so who knows what these people are capable of.

I have thought this might occur as well. The dems, in a false flag incident, will kill members of "The Squad" and pin it on a Trump supporter in an effort to defeat Trump.

The dems are a force of evil in America and I would not put it beyond them to kill anyone who gets in their way. "Inconvenient" people have a way of turning up dead when it is convenient for the powers that be in the dem party.

Old 08-18-2019, 01:49 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,394,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I have thought this might occur as well. The dems, in a false flag incident, will kill members of "The Squad" and pin it on a Trump supporter in an effort to defeat Trump.

The dems are a force of evil in America and I would not put it beyond them to kill anyone who gets in their way. "Inconvenient" people have a way of turning up dead when it is convenient for the powers that be in the dem party.
You know you are right. I am a lifelong Democrat and we have been holding secret meetings about how to overthrow the government and burn the constitution. Next Wednesday at 1pm is when it is all gonna go down.

Old 08-18-2019, 01:58 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
She is an idiot.

As I've posted before, Bill Maher did a classic take down of the SJW's on the left and right a few years ago in this classic clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luhSVN5mgNY&t=160s
Classic piece showing the two sides of the same coin- martyrs without a cause.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:03 PM

18,733 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Talib wants to boycott Bill Maher

Considering Maher's rapidly-shrinking viewership, it looks like Talib will have to take a number and stand in line if she wants to participate in a boycott.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:03 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Rashy Taliban would rather Bill Maher, who is Jewish, or Israel not exist on this planet.
Maher was baptized and raised Catholic. He walked away from it and all organized religion at 13.

He identifies as Agnostic.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:04 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Maher was baptized and raised Catholic. He walked away from it and all organized religion at 13.

He identifies as Agnostic.
You seemingly ignored the part where his mother was Jewish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies