Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2019, 06:31 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,023,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Why would any American buy/read a book written by an anti-American?
Michelle Obama is anti American? please elaborate on that claim..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2019, 06:39 AM

34,123 posts, read 18,373,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Just one example. Even after U.S. Affirmative Action paved her and Barack's entire way through school and life.

Quote:
"For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country" -- Michelle Obama, 2008 .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjLTH7Daj7Y

Old 08-25-2019, 10:26 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,468,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Just one example. Even after U.S. Affirmative Action paved her and Barack's entire way through school and life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjLTH7Daj7Y
Because Trump or any other politician/ spouse has never bungled his words?

That Trump has logged more than 20,000 lies, misstatements since his inauguration does not matter.

That Trump changes his mind with the same frequency most change their socks does not matter.

Of course it’s Affirmative Action. How else would any qualified minority take the place of a white male.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,468,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Why would any American buy/read a book written by an anti-American?
Have you pondered your definition of “ American” is not the same as other people’s?

Old 08-25-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Have you pondered your definition of “ American” is not the same as other people’s?
He probably means people that believe in freedom, liberty, capitalism, and small government. Not people like the Obamas who think more government is needed to fix everything because it gives elites like them more power. They think they are Royalty. I don't agree.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:42 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,435,616 times
Quote:
So whose definition should change? Certainly not yours, I presume.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:45 AM

33,943 posts, read 22,390,371 times
Quote:
Because Trump or any other politician/ spouse has never bungled his words?

That Trump has logged more than 20,000 lies, misstatements since his inauguration does not matter.

That Trump changes his mind with the same frequency most change their socks does not matter.

Of course it’s Affirmative Action. How else would any qualified minority take the place of a white male.
Oh yeah. It's ok because Don the Con is a white male. How dare an educated black woman say something controversial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
He probably means people that believe in freedom, liberty, capitalism, and small government. Not people like the Obamas who think more government is needed to fix everything because it gives elites like them more power. They think they are Royalty. I don't agree.
LOL. A Trump supporter that claims to believe in 'small government". Come ON. Ya'll gave up that claim a long time ago.

Define 'elite' for me. Would a man born with a silver spoon on his mouth that sits on a gold toilet qualify?

I think so.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:49 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,076,198 times
Quote:
I'll help you. Its reflected in the readings of our Constitution. Natural law and morality were important considerations.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:57 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,023,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
She says "For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country" and to you this means shes anti American ?, prhaps you would chant "lock her up" to satiate your hate for the woman, is there anything besides trump that republicans dont hate?

Old 08-25-2019, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Oh yeah. It's ok because Don the Con is a white male. How dare an educated black woman say something controversial?
The whole racism thing has gotten very, very old. Just stop.

Quote:
LOL. A Trump supporter that claims to believe in 'small government". Come ON. Ya'll gave up that claim a long time ago.

Define 'elite' for me. Would a man born with a silver spoon on his mouth that sits on a gold toilet qualify?

I think so.
I do hold Trump accountable for signing the huge budget CONGRESS puts before him. When he pushes back, the Democrats, and Media cry "Trump is shutting down the government!!!" and everyone panics. I think you will see him push back more during his second term.

Trump made his money in the private sector. The Obamas used Affirmative Action, then government to gain fame and to make their money. They are on every yacht that will have them today. David Geffen's and Richard Branson's to just name two. They are hypocrites, and sell outs of the highest order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies