Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2019, 03:02 AM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times

Advertisements

Articulate. Check.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/articulate
Attached Thumbnails
Trump is articulate-17458438_1825225011071308_1723341149496634119_n.jpg   Trump is articulate-68687324_10216661708549301_4695163758706688_n.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2019, 04:56 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You know but Clinton and but Obama are getting really, really old and tired.
"You know" that the IG report into HILLRAY'S EMAILS is coming out very soon.

Old 08-29-2019, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
It would be nice if he would say it so we could understand him.
The rest of us do. What is YOUR problem? I thought the left claimed to be the "educated" people. Guess NOT!

And WE are called the UN-educated!

Last edited by Quick Enough; 08-29-2019 at 05:16 AM..

Old 08-29-2019, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
And therein lies the crux of the problem, petch. He is so screwed up in his head that what rolls out of his mouth is a reflection of those thoughts !

I know your side thinks we just say Trump is crazy to zing him, but no, he actually is NUTS ! No rational human being says or does the things he comes up with, he is certifiably bananas ! All you have to do is listen or watch him for a while, and it is painfully apparent something in not right about this guy.
"and it is painfully apparent something in not right about this guy."
And with all his "faults", according to those with TDS, he has manged to become a MULTI-billionaire AND PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

You WISH you are as "crazy" and "not right" as he is!

Old 08-29-2019, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Exactly this ^^^

People want to believe he tells us what he thinks, well, he tells so many lies it is impossible to know what he really thinks or knows, but what comes through is not very flattering to him.

The press reports what he states verbatim, and also reports on the falsehoods he perpetrates in those statements. It looks bad, real bad.

The press is then accused of bias. ... Covering up and making excuses for bad ideas and false statements is bias, reporting what is actually said and done is not bias.

Two recent examples:
  • While in France at the G-7 summit Trump stated that China made two phone calls offering to make a deal on trade. Good news for many, one would assume.
China made no such calls, none at all. Trump was inflating, exaggerating, outgassing. Just plain lying.
  • Trump stated that he skipped the G-7 meeting on climate change because he took a meeting with Angela Merkel.
But Merkel was at that climate meeting, so he couldn't have been with her in a private meeting. Most young children are more careful in their alibis.

These are easy obvious lies to debunk, but Trump says them anyway, as if he has no filter for integrity. The press reports on it and Trump supporters accuse them of 'bias'. The whole world is watching him lie ... daily. The world press - with no skin in our political game - reports on it as it happens.

So if he really says what he thinks, his thinking must be addled.

I argue that it would be a real bias to deliberately not report these things to keep the public unaware.
"The press reports what he states verbatim"

You people with TDS STILL DON"T GET IT.

Trump MANIPULATES THE PRESS. He CONTROLS what they report on and THEY have been PROVEN to be the liars, distortion and omition of details in their "reporting", which is WHY they have had a LOWER APPROVAL rating of even Congress for DECADES for very GOOD reasons.

Old 08-29-2019, 05:10 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
President is very articulate, but one would not know that given the few 15 second clips here and there. ONe has to watch him in whole to realize, Trump is very articulate and a great President.
Making up lies is not same as articulate.

Old 08-29-2019, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Articulate isnt what I would call it. But lets ask Stormy Daniels. You know, the woman he was bangin' while his wife was at home pregnant with his son. Do women think this is ok behavior.
Did you ask hillary what she thought when bill was RAPING and MOLESTING young women and getting BJs got caught and LIED abort it on national TV?

The left are such HYPOCRITES!

Old 08-29-2019, 05:40 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
---
It's kind of funny, in a discussion about being articulate, you mispelled your own screen-name.

Shouldn't be spelled "Orange-ist"?

[Just kidding, settle down. That was funny, I don't care who you are....)

Old 08-29-2019, 05:52 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
Ya know, I thought I was more auditory but after reading the above, I stand corrected.

Wow just wow.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:22 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"You know" that the IG report into HILLRAY'S EMAILS is coming out very soon.

Trumplings:

"The whole Russia collusion story is dead!"

"But her emails!"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies