Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 03:03 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BECAUSE there is not sufficient material to prosecute.

Because if there was -- you would be darn sure they would be proceeding with it as fast as they can.

Comey acted inappropriately but not illegally.

go figure -- welcome to Washington DC...

Remember now Trump wasn't found guilty of obstruction but his behavior was not acceptable.

Same thing kids.

And I don't think Trump should be impeached.
And I think Republicans have to a accept the DOJ findings and let it go.

But five years from now they will still be bringing this up and some Deep State theory on why Comey wasn't charged...somewhere a Clinton killed somebody right so that Comey could be charged by the Republican DOJ appointed by Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2019, 03:04 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You dems can't get away for looking at skin color.. you are trained to do that by the founders of the KKK and the Jim Crow laws.. they were incessant looking at skin color and so they are today.
Yes some of my male ancestors were BRUTALLY MURDERED by the Klan so I will ALWAYS speak out no matter how uncomfortable you feel. Trump is a bigot and you people support him. I don't care about your feelings.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:07 PM

2,923 posts, read 978,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes some of my male ancestors were BRUTALLY MURDERED by the Klan so I will ALWAYS speak out no matter how uncomfortable you feel. Trump is a bigot and you people support him. I don't care about your feelings.
you are awful

Old 08-29-2019, 03:17 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:

Trump is a bigot? Hardly.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:26 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Comey is an idiot who, without criminal intent, put his finger on the scales in 2016 and saddled the country with the worst president in its history. Sadly, that is not a crime.

You actually think Obama was worse than the out of touch idiot who now resides there ?

Obama got through 8 years with nary a hitch, Trump can not get through one day without turmoil and problems. If Trump ever went one day without screwing up bigly, it would be a miracle.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:29 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You dems can't get away for looking at skin color.. you are trained to do that by the founders of the KKK and the Jim Crow laws.. they were incessant looking at skin color and so they are today.
That's honestly the only thing that I can conclude as well. Colorism is so ingrained within the Democrat psyche that it doesn't surprise me that color and race are the first thing many Democrats use to attack their opponents today.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:29 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Trump is a bigot? Hardly.

How do you know.....have you ever personally met and talked with him ? The people who DO know and who worked for him have a different point of view than your "guesses".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTsofoVDJk

Old 08-29-2019, 03:30 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Stop playing the race card. Its not a good look.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:47 PM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
So Comey walks out under the radar and his persona of mentally challenged idiot slowly slowly fades away and he laughs and laughs.
Just like Doofy from " Scary Movie" , the character that he was so often compared to.

Old 08-29-2019, 03:53 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
How do you know.....have you ever personally met and talked with him ? The people who DO know and who worked for him have a different point of view than your "guesses".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTsofoVDJk
We don't have to talk to him. We see who supports him and what he says, does and stands for. That's enough for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies