Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 09:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
What kind of nonsense is that?

It is a FACT they live closer to minorities than whites living far out in the suburbs or rural areas. If they didn't like minorities they would be living out in the distant suburbs or rural areas. Since they don't, clearly they don't mind or even embrace the diversity. And they vote that way, too.

Thus your claim that white liberals escape diversity is indeed proven wrong. The only whites who escape diversity are conservative whites.
Everyone knows that an urban neighborhood can change in one or two streets. They are not living in the bad and diverse neighborhoods and are pricing it out. And there are republican districts in metro areas, you just need to be in an area that is not more than about 30% non-white generally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 09:03 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET14 View Post
You seem to think my point and fact was up for discussion....lol silly leftist. We ALL know why you people think America is better now that people from s'hole countries are allowed to flood in. Goodness white guilt is a true disease of the mind.
Au contraire mon capitan. I really do think the US has gotten greater since 1965. I could produce a long and voluminous list of why this is so. And no it has nothing to do with white guilt.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Immigration, from anywhere, and bold government action made America great.
Not, America became great by the 1880s and certainly by the 1920s under a libertarian government and mostly native births and a trickle of NW European immigration, arguably mass immigration later or between 1880 and 1920 from the rest of the Europe helped more than hurt, but mass, global immigration and less libertarian government after the mid 1960s coincide with America's steady decline.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:08 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Not all immigration has made America great. Certainly migration from third world countries hasn't and certainly not illegal immigration.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:14 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
This illegals will replace us reminds me of right wing loons fretting that Obama was out to confiscate their guns.

Right wing lunatics need a conspiracy theory. It is their manna.

As a matter of fact, Right wing nut Jobs would have no raison d'etre if they had no conspiracy theory to wake up to.

They need collective group therapy.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:16 AM

17,623 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This illegals will replace us reminds me of right wing loons fretting that Obama was out to confiscate their guns.

As a matter of fact, Right wing nut Jobs would have no raison d'etre if they had no conspiracy theory to wake up to.

It's not the right wing lunatics that need a conspiracy. It's the left wing lunatics. Russian hoax. Trump's a racist. There's a white supremacist under my bed. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Old 09-02-2019, 07:27 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
The Democrats are not looking to replace citizens with illegal aliens but from what we have seen from the Dems they are more than willing to force citizens to the back of the bus while they cater to the needs of the "migrants".

I think the Dems see the writing on the wall that they are losing their base after years of empty promises and failed policies and they now see the hordes from South of the border as their new voting base.

They have spent the last 3 years demonizing Trump 24/7 and if they should win big in 2020 is there any doubt that they will soon be talking about amnesty for millions of undocumented workers that only want to work and pay their taxes? And what a horrible plight for them facing "taxation without representation" so voting Rights will be handed to the estimated 20 million illegal aliens living in the US. If this happens we will never see another republican in higher office. The balance between the parties will be gone and hte America we know and love will forever vanish.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:21 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
This woman is a loud mentally deranged crackpot. I cannot imagine why anyone would listen to anything she shouts.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:

It's not a theory that democrat voting legal and illegal immigrants and their posterity have replaced us. It is a fact.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:26 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:

Is it possible for you at all to post with civility instead of a constant berrage of insults?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies