Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 10:27 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Old white men are dying off. Women are coming into their hour of power. That's the way it is. Deal with it. The end of Patriarchy and rule by White Conservatives is nigh.
You mentioned changing demographics. In your very first sentence. You failed miserably and you win no prize.

And I was told that that was "nigh" eleven years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 10:29 AM

2,486 posts, read 824,993 times
Quote:
It's amazing the stuff they believe. Trump tells them to only listen to him, and they obey him.

Old white men are dying off. Women are coming into their hour of power. That's the way it is. Deal with it. The end of Patriarchy and rule by White Conservatives is nigh.

It's not so much what you say, it's that you literally believe it.

see: The Growing Danger of Misinformed Millennials

Last edited by Originalist; 09-01-2019 at 10:39 AM..

Old 09-01-2019, 10:44 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
And young White Men are becoming conservative, and realize the liberal, progressive pablum they've been force fed is a LIE.

Old 09-01-2019, 11:38 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Given that it was Reagan and pubs who gave amnesty to millions of illegals, Pirro and those that blindly follow her should rethink their positions as it is based on lies.
One would think they could figure that out. I do believe Judge Jeannine has had one whisky sour and cigarette too many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
How could anyone believe that is not the plan???

They were no longer illegal when Reagan declared amnesty for millions. Democrats have no intention of giving today's illegals amnesty. They want them to remain "illegal" as a way to keep wages nice and low. That way, dems can brag about how great the stock market is doing when their guy or gal gets in office. Dems like to remind everyone how great Obama was for the economy and the stock market, but they never go into great detail as to the hows and whys.

Democrats demand an underclass so they have people to push around and abuse. They know they will never get your average Trump supporter to kneel before them and kiss their boots, but an illegal will behave like a slave for minimum wage, so lets just fill the whole country full of them so you'll have plenty of people to look down upon.
Democrats want amnesty for Dreamers. Big Ag Republicans keep hiring illegals so they can pay them pennies. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Why do Democrats want Amnesty and Open Borders if not to change the demographics and get more illegal voters? Why should they care about Illegal Aliens, and getting more and more to come here?

It is purely to install one party Democrat rule in the U.S. It is a very destructive path they are on, and will Fundamentally Transform the U.S. Where have we heard that before?
Trumpiests cannot make up their mind. Do Democrats want amnesty or not? They DEFINITELY want illegals that are here to be paying taxes and they definitely want amnesty for the Dreamers.

Old 09-01-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
One would think they could figure that out. I do believe Judge Jeannine has had one whisky sour and cigarette too many.

Democrats want amnesty for Dreamers. Big Ag Republicans keep hiring illegals so they can pay them pennies. A

Trumpiests cannot make up their mind. Do Democrats want amnesty or not? They DEFINITELY want illegals that are here to be paying taxes and they definitely want amnesty for the Dreamers.
Okay, if this is false, let me ask you: what do you think of the Democrats' long-term election success? And if you have a positive view of that success, why? And if you can do it without referencing "changing demographics" I'll send you a prize.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:29 PM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times
The Democrats want amnesty for the Dreamers because they want to make Democrat voters out of them. It matters not to them that it rewards their parents for bringing them here illegally and that they would benefit from their parent's law breaking. It matters not to them that 1.8 million Dreamers would be put in direct competition for jobs and resources against Americans. It's all about votes and power with the Democrats.

Why would anyone claim that the only farm owners are Republicans? Pelosi's vinyards come to mind just to mention one Democrat that has been rumored to have illegals picking her grapes. Why would the farmers need illegal aliens anyway since there are unlimited visas for legal farm workers? Only 2-4% of illegals are picking crops anyway.

Yes, the Democrats want amnesty for millions of illegal aliens to make citizens out of them. We don't need illegal aliens paying taxes here as even those that do don't begin to cover their enormous social costs and will always be a fiscal burden to our country. If Americans got their jobs back instead they in turn would be paying income taxes once again.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:37 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The Democrats want amnesty for the Dreamers because they want to make Democrat voters out of them. ...
They're just people man, like you and I, raised here ... this is their home. Where's your sense of humanity?

Old 09-01-2019, 12:49 PM

So no one can tell me about a Democrat election strategy that doesn't involve bringing the poor of Latin America into the country, in the hopes that those people will vote Democrat. But at the same time, anyone who says that Democrats want to replace American citizens (or at least the ones who vote Republican) with the poor of Latin America is talking crazy talk.

Well okay then.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:57 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Given that it was Reagan and pubs who gave amnesty to millions of illegals, Pirro and those that blindly follow her should rethink their positions as it is based on lies.
Reagan gave amnesty to 2 million illegals under the condition that the border was then to be secured.

The border wasn't secured and we now have 20 million illegals running around.

Don't try to blame Reagan for this.

Old 09-01-2019, 01:05 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
My replacement comes Tuesday and I report to the underground barracks that house the Sandy Hook "victims." I hear the cable is great. My first job once I get settled in is "Crisis Actor 17" in an upcoming "mass shooting." You people are nuts.

Nuts is being kind. Pirro fits right in there with Jones, Limbaugh, and the rest of the coocoo people who spout this stuff.

Sometimes I think we are living in an episode of The Twilight Zone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies