Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2019, 08:42 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Since Clem won't do it, here is the link I found on Twitter that he is talking about.

https://twitter.com/nightingalern/st...75509886836737

Most folks who see stuff online and post about it to C-D have the sense and decency to post the sources so that we can judge on our own. I'm still waiting to see the Beto sticker on his truck

Sorry for the reaction to a tragic situation, but the thought of a Beto sticker made me laugh. The irony...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 08:43 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,404,153 times
Quote:
S

That Twitter account seems link link to the Gateway Pundit a lot SMH

A person who supports the Russia Collusion Hoax party has a problem with the Gateway Pundit. Wonder why.

What are you going to say if this rumor turns out to be true?

Old 09-01-2019, 08:46 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
WHy should I post if you could easily go on Twitter and find it. You are typical liberal who thinks people are supposed to be your slave.

I don't work for you.
You may notice I am ignoring your obvious attempts at getting me to stoop to your level. If I am going to comment on something I see online, I am going to at the least link to the source for you folks can judge for yourself whether it is credible or not

Old 09-01-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
You may notice I am ignoring your obvious attempts at getting me to stoop to your level. If I am going to comment on something I see online, I am going to at the least link to the source for you folks can judge for yourself whether it is credible or not
You started attacking me.

You like to say nasty things to me and then act like you are a good guy. You are so virtuous.

I told you it was on Twitter. Yet you sneer that I did not post it for you like you are a baby incapable of researching anything on your own.

You are an adult whining that another adult does not post a tweet for you.

Old 09-01-2019, 08:47 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
... or to left wing conspiracy theorists like CNN and MSNBC.
Oh please. I dod not remember CNN or MSNBC coming close to "Sandy Hook was fake".

Apparently you beleive Sand Hook was fake. Well that speaks to your reliability.

Old 09-01-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Oh please. I dod not remember CNN or MSNBC coming close to "Sandy Hook was fake".

Apparently you beleive Sand Hook was fake. Well that speaks to your reliability.
um, the Russia Collusion Hoax and their lies about Trump's Cvill comments don't even come close?

Old 09-01-2019, 08:59 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post

Don't put words into my mouth. You know nothing of my reaction to Sandy Hook.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:02 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,149 times
This event makes no sense.
A average guy is driving around with a rifle and extra ammo on hand. When police attempt to pull him over for not using a turn signal, he just starts shooting through the back window. He continues to drive, shooting a rifle randomly from the front of a Tercel.

At some point he hijacks a mail truck and takes the rifle and ammo with him to continue randomly firing from a vehicle until he is cornered in a theatre parking lot and killed.

I can't think of any legitimate reasoning for any of these actions. Just odd, and sad.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:06 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
He sounds like a loser. Lived without electricity or water in a metal shed. Brandished a rifle at his female neighbor and shot at animals from his residence at night. (various sources)
I havent seen this info, could you provide a link?

Old 09-01-2019, 09:06 PM

I'm seeing a report that he was fired from his job that day. Sounds like a Falling Down type of situation even though he was odd to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies