Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 05:23 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

It is why Progressives through Education, the Media, Entertainment, etc. are FEMINIZING Men, and unrealistically glorifying Women. Today, Girls and Women must be "EMPOWERED", and Boys drugged and punished for "acting up". Men must be made to look stupid, inept, and in need of a woman to think for them and lead.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:50 AM

59,042 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
A black man is more likely to vote Republican than his wife; a white man the same. Women mostly vote Democratic, why do men vote Republican?
Why don't you ask them?

For many women it is all about "feelings".

Old 09-29-2019, 07:24 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
why do 90% of teachers vote democrat?

why do 90% of state or federal employees vote democrat??

why do 90% of union workers vote democrat?
Yup. One thing I have observed is that individual people in the above groups may carp about how much they hate Democrats and Democratic policies... but will invariably vote Democrat for any office that directly impacts their contract. They know where their bread is buttered

(I say that with a little bit of shade, because I been a Democrat since long before I became a union government employee)

Old 09-29-2019, 11:21 AM

18,492 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Democrats stand for illegal immigration, open borders, illegal drugs, crime, the transfer of wealth to people who don't work for it and all kinds of other degenerate things.

Therefore, it is usually an easy decision to choose Republicans.
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddma View Post
Translated Republicans stand for excusing sex offenders, voter fraud, tax breaks for the top 1% whether they worked for it or not, and open borders when it suits them to get nearly free labor.
Also correct.

That is why I don’t normally vote for either party. They both suck.

Old 09-29-2019, 11:22 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
The machismo associated with gun ownership??

Old 09-29-2019, 11:36 AM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
The machismo associated with gun ownership??
My wife has as many guns as I do.

Old 09-29-2019, 11:43 AM

8,175 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
A black man is more likely to vote Republican than his wife; a white man the same. Women mostly vote Democratic, why do men vote Republican?
Because for the most part, men are usually less likely to allow emotions or slavery to group-think to overrule logic.

It's true.

Denying reality will get you nowhere fast.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:04 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Why does the Democratic party push welfare expansion and big government if your voting base is so educated.

They think it works well in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc.... because those countries have very high quality of life

Old 09-29-2019, 06:03 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
They think it works well in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc.... because those countries have very high quality of life

Only because they are insulated from the troubles of the world by those willing to stand in and protect them from those who would do them harm to get what has been built up over centuries. By men.

Europe is feminizing itself while being surrounded by masculine cultures, like Russia, Turkey and Northern Africa. AlThere's something to remember:

Just because a nation doesn't go to war, doesn't mean it's peaceful. Peaceful nations are those with the ability to do great harm, but who refrain from it. If you have no ability to do great harm, then you aren't peaceful. You're harmless.

Big, big difference. And Europe's wealth is only safe because NATO and like, three nations who actually have power in that alliance.

Old 09-29-2019, 09:41 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
White male here. They’re not against you, they’re just looking for other groups to be equally represented and on equal footing. That’s typically not the case. Democrats in general are not against you, but the people that tend to make decisions on behalf of the underrepresented groups tend to be white males.
Yeah I know, that's why they say such derogatory things about one specific group. You still haven't explained why I would back a bunch of white, male, haters. From where Im standing the democrat party is shifting hard left and that doesn't represent my beliefs or values.

The democrat party in general is for the democrat party and maintaining as much power and control as possible. They no more represent me than they do blacks, Asians, or hispanics. They do however represent a lot of big money special interest groups. So again why would I vote party line for Democrats?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies