Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2019, 01:01 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You should educate yourself before attempting to speak so authoritatively..... building 7 was NOT STRUCK BY A PLANE .... the North and South Twin towers were allegedly struck by planes. Furthermore, there were no 747’s involved.

The reality is, B-7 was without question, brought down by explosives. Moreover, as crazy as it sounds to most, and I agree this sounds bat crap crazy on the surface .... the Twin Towers were also brought down by explosives, not by planes, because THERE WERE NO PLANES THAT HIT THEM, in spite of what we all thought we watched on TV.

In spite of how “crazy” this sounds, the video broadcast showing a jet striking the South Tower is 100% FAKE. My EX, (film editor by profession, with 5 Emmys) told me I was off my rocker when I suggested this to her. Only after much coaxing on my part, and her desire to prove me wrong and shut me up, she agreed to load CNN’s broadcast footage of the jet striking the tower on our editing system .... then we slowed it down and watched it frame by frame, and her jaw dropped to the floor, and her reaction was “oh my God .... Jesus Christ ..... you’re right ... it’s a composite!!!”. Not only was she convinced, but she explained that it was a rather amateurish job of compositing that would not be acceptable by her clients standards (among her broad editing skills, includes being a professional composite artist).

Now, before you do it, and I know what is coming next ..... please save the predictable and obligatory response of .... “what about the thousands of people in NYC that saw the plane hit the building with their own eyes, blah, blah, blah”??? Because that is IRRELEVANT to the FACT that the film footage broadcast showing a commercial jet hitting the Tower is a fake, phony COMPOSITE. What some people may claim to have seen has no bearing on the fake nature of the film footage. And because the footage is alleged to have been captured and broadcast in real time, proves a conspiracy that includes elements of the news media’s complicity, hands down.

In analyzing the footage as we did, she could clearly identify telltale elements of compositing, ok. Those things might be argued as someone’s opinion, but what is not an opinion is basic raw physics. The physics element here is the absence of velocity reduction in the plane’s travel through the building as if it were passing through thin air. That is a physical impossibility. We measured zero reduction in the velocity of movement in the tail section of the plane, as the plane first impacted, and proceeded to pass through the steel and concrete as if it wasn’t there. If anyone cannot grasp the impossible nature of that happening in real life, then it’s a miracle that they can manage to tie their own shoe laces. At full speed, the video is passable, with nothing overly obvious that would be noticed by the common observer. However, when slowing the film down and inspecting the video frame by frame, the fakery is VERY clear.

This brings the whole “fake news” allegation to another level, doesn’t it? Makes me wonder, given Trump’s extensive background in real estate development and large building construction, if he might be fully aware of these issues, as well as the fact that never before or after 911, has any steel skyscraper ever fell to the ground due to fire. Yet we are supposed to believe that of September 11, 2001, three buildings did.

The bottom line here is, the many members of the group “Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth” are not a collection of conspiracy theorists.... these are professionals in the field of building construction and physics, who understand that hydrocarbon fires cannot reach the temperatures required to melt steel, and cause buildings to fall into their own footprints. They know that to demolish buildings like that requires deliberate, planned and executed placement of explosives.
Whatever it may be , its nearly 20 years since it happened and 20 trillions have been spent on it.

Another thing I read was Larry Silverstien purchased "terrorism" Insurance months before this happened. and that got him 4.55 B for 2 separate strikes . Dont know how true it was .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2019, 01:08 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Gee, how much money did they spend to come to that conclusion?

No, the collapse wasn't caused directly by fire. The collapse was caused by having a 747 ram into the side of it. That is not what you would call a "normal" situation. I'm sure the codes have changed now, but at the time buildings were not made to withstand that kind of impact.

NO 747s were harmed in NYC on 9/11.

Old 09-07-2019, 01:08 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
are you calling the firemen liars???????

Battalion Chief John Norman
Special Operations Command - 22 years

From there, we looked out at 7 World Trade Center again. You could see smoke,....fire, and some damage to the south face. You couldn’t really see from where we were on the west face of the building, but at the edge of the south face you could see that it was very heavily damaged.
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/9...gz/norman.html

------------

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/9.../gz/boyle.html

------------

The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt. Fire chief Daniel Nigro and Chief William Harvey

------------

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/9...gz/hayden.html

----------------------

sorry but I will believe my own eyes and that of my fellow firemen, before I will believe some anymonous poster
Sorry, but I would be inclined to consider that prior to 9/11, never before in the history of large steel structures, had a building ever collapsed due to fire. In fact, we have seen tall buildings burn for days, consuming everything inside them, and leaving behind only the gutted skeletal structure of the building, which remained standing.

So I would immediately question a supposed expert in building fires to EXPECT it to happen when it never happened before. I call Bravo Sierra

Old 09-07-2019, 01:18 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,655,217 times
Quote:
Sorry, but I would be inclined to consider that prior to 9/11, never before in the history of large steel structures, had a building ever collapsed due to fire. In fact, we have seen tall buildings burn for days, consuming everything inside them, and leaving behind only the gutted skeletal structure of the building, which remained standing.

So I would immediately question a supposed expert in building fires to EXPECT it to happen when it never happened before. I call Bravo Sierra
Yet another willing participant to a plan to intentionally blow up half of NYC -there must have been thousands of them

Old 09-07-2019, 09:45 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Whatever it may be , its nearly 20 years since it happened and 20 trillions have been spent on it.

Another thing I read was Larry Silverstien purchased "terrorism" Insurance months before this happened. and that got him 4.55 B for 2 separate strikes . Dont know how true it was .
Do you care for factual information?

The WTC was a terrorist target since at least the mid-1980s that I know of. I saw a memo when I was a secretary, which had to be before mid-1985, warning that the FBI had received intel that ME terrorist might pose as engineering students requesting tours of the MERS (Mechanical Equipment Rooms) for purposes of sabotage.

Security consultants in the late 80s recommended to the PA that it would be best to close the public parking garage. The PA chose not to do so. We learned on 2/26/1993 how that worked out.

In the eight interim years, huge amounts were spent on security, and strict procedures were put into place. You couldn't scratch your ass in front of an elevator without it being on camera. There was a Security Control Center in T2 with a huge bank of screens and at least a dozen people in there watching them. We couldn't order a pizza up to the office--we had to go to the lobby and get it after security checked the delivery person's ID.

So...on what planet does anyone think that someone entering into a 99-year net lease on the World Trade Center there would NOT be a requirement for the net lessee to obtain insurance in the event of the loses of the asset??????
What kind of legal advisors in negotations of a net lease would allow such a thing??? He was REQUIRED TO REBUILD by the net lease. He couldn't just collect money and skip away or something. It wasn't specifically terrorist insurance, either, although that's a popular lie on the Internet because it sounds good. It was insurance in case the buildings were destroyed by any means. The "200-year storm" terrorism, earthquake whatever.

I get that people are ignorant of the NYC insurance and real estate world. But it's not like your cousin's brother's bubba driving his pickup into the levee, making a claim, and getting a check.

The fight with Silverstein and the 11 insurance underwriters went on for years. It was a very involved settlement.

The lack of knowledge and information about the end result, the Master Plan, the fact that Silverstein had to turn over some of the insurance proceeds and the right to build the new One WTC is out there, but seems to have been skipped over. There are four WTC buildings in the plan. Two is not yet built because Silverstein can't guarantee that he can fill the building and therefore cannot obtain financing.

To try to make it sound as if SPI profited somehow from the loss of the WTC is, frankly, stupid, and the people who are pushing that idea are counting on the stupidity of others to sell it.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:17 AM

235 posts, read 355,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you are repeating debunked garbage

reactive explosive evidence....never..I repeat never found...or are you talking about steven jone's paint chips

debris was illegally removed....nope, yes it was moved...to Staten island..and every spec of dust was sifted through

there were NO explosions before the planes hit..that is a complete lie

you are a complete numbnuts
The dust samples and red grade chips were tested and were found to be "reactive thermetic material", nano thermite, to be exact. Nano thermite that is only found in governmental labs, not caves in Afghanistan. It's a fact. A documented scientific fact. It's old news.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/201-...rit-libel-suit

Quote:
"A watershed moment took place in Denmark on April 3, 2009. It was from this Scandinavian country that an international team of scientists announced the publication of an article in the Bentham Open Chemical and Physics Journal detailing the findings of their 18-month study on dust samples recovered from the World Trade Center after September 11, 2001.

bentham paper

Based on their discovery of red-gray chips found in the WTC dust and the properties of those chips, the group concluded that a high-tech nano-thermitic material was present in the dust. The earlier discovery of iron microspheres in the WTC dust, as well as other observations, supported the conclusion that wide-scale thermitic reactions were a primary cause of the World Trade Center’s destruction on 9/11."
Please read the evidence and consider it. This issue is too important for emotion and denial to rule.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:31 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
The dust samples and red grade chips were tested and were found to be "reactive thermetic material", nano thermite, to be exact. Nano thermite that is only found in governmental labs, not caves in Afghanistan. It's a fact. A documented scientific fact. It's old news.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/201-...rit-libel-suit
If you are trying to get people to believe you, maybe try and NOT post links to the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth website, that might be a good start, just saying!

Might as well just post links to Infowars while you're at it.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:56 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

The WTC was a terrorist target since at least the mid-1980s that I know of. I saw a memo when I was a secretary, which had to be before mid-1985, warning that the FBI had received intel that ME terrorist might pose as engineering students requesting tours of the MERS (Mechanical Equipment Rooms) for purposes of sabotage.

Security consultants in the late 80s recommended to the PA that it would be best to close the public parking garage. The PA chose not to do so. We learned on 2/26/1993 how that worked out.

In the eight interim years, huge amounts were spent on security, and strict procedures were put into place. You couldn't scratch your ass in front of an elevator without it being on camera. There was a Security Control Center in T2 with a huge bank of screens and at least a dozen people in there watching them. We couldn't order a pizza up to the office--we had to go to the lobby and get it after security checked the delivery person's ID.
[i]
I do care for factual information .YOu have good info.

So do you mean the plane attack caught everyone by surprise which is why no one could respond quickly ??

Old 09-08-2019, 11:58 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

Interesting that you always show up on these 911 discussions. And even more interesting that you’d mention the FBI. But what you fail to mention is the FBI’s DIRECT involvement in the first WTC bombing, which is not a conspiracy theory, simply a proven fact. While the lame media gave little time to that huge story, it was explained as a sting operation that went south. And it would never have come to light of day had their informant (planned patsy) not secretly recorded his conversations with his FBI “handler”, including his concerns about supplying REAL EXPLOSIVES to the so called “terrorists” allegedly the “targets” of this failed sting operation.

Thats right folks ..... the explosives used in the first WTC terrorist attack were supplied by the FBI, and given to the “terrorists”.

I do agree with you on one point ..... the WTC had long been a terrorist target ... we just have a vastly different list of prime suspects.

Old 09-08-2019, 12:11 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Interesting that you always show up on these 911 discussions. And even more interesting that you’d mention the FBI. But what you fail to mention is the FBI’s DIRECT involvement in the first WTC bombing, which is not a conspiracy theory, simply a proven fact. While the lame media gave little time to that huge story, it was explained as a sting operation that went south. And it would never have come to light of day had their informant (planned patsy) not secretly recorded his conversations with his FBI “handler”, including his concerns about supplying REAL EXPLOSIVES to the so called “terrorists” allegedly the “targets” of this failed sting operation.

Thats right folks ..... the explosives used in the first WTC terrorist attack were supplied by the FBI, and given to the “terrorists”.

I do agree with you on one point ..... the WTC had long been a terrorist target ... we just have a vastly different list of prime suspects.
Yes, absolutely shocking that a person who worked at the WTC for 20 years, was inside the buildings and experienced both attacks, and then worked on the rebuilding would have an interest in threads about 9/11.

But I find it interesting that YOU always show up in these threads, "GuyNTexas".

I know the 2/26/93 FBI story. And the alternative stories. Do I know what the truth is? Nope, and neither do you. You're just another garden-variety Internet conspiracy fan who is easily convinced of anything you read that supports what you want to believe, and from the things you've said in the past--not actually the truther stuff, but basic info about the buildings or the cleanup and recovery--I'm pretty sure you've never set foot in the NYC metropolitan area, let alone have ever been to the WTC.

I know how it works, hon. My own brother tells me that I didn't see or hear or experience what I saw and heard and experienced that day or what I know from the work I did. What I say can't be right, because he read differently on the Interwebz.

I'm not trying to convince people like you or my brother. Just providing info for serious people who are genuinely interested in the events of the day.

Have a good one.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 09-08-2019 at 12:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies