Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 10:03 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,330,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Or, the priest that saw it, he was right there in traffic. He administered last rites to someone hit on the ground. Too many witnesses to this one people, stop acting retarded.
Sometimes I wonder if these are the same people who believe the earth is flat!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2019, 10:07 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Regardless,

Bush and Cheney knew.

Old 09-12-2019, 10:23 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Here is the question. Do we have the ability to cover up what really happened? Is it possible to fake what conspiracy theorist theorized happened? Do you believe it possible that the pentagon or any other powerful entity has technology more advanced than what is available and known to the public? Do you believe that the government would do something against itself and its people?

see: https://www.newsweek.com/us-soviet-a...rations-717460

Generally I believe that there is more to see than what meets the eye...especially in this day and age....and especially as it relates to government and quasi government entities.

Old 09-12-2019, 10:38 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,356,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I'll just recycle an old post of mine:

Wouldn't I love to see some of you have a face-to-face with her.
I couldn't finish your post when I saw gender and race mentioned as qualifiers.

Old 09-12-2019, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Regardless,

Bush and Cheney knew.
There is no "inside job" when the default setting of our world is "inside".

Old 09-12-2019, 11:07 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I couldn't finish your post when I saw gender and race mentioned as qualifiers.
I guess you missed the point, then.

Old 09-12-2019, 11:08 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Pentagon “plane” wasn’t a plane at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
A missile hit the Pentagon.
Having worked in the manufacture of this type of aircraft (Boeing 757) and seen the pictures of the debris on the ground around the crash site, I can state for a fact this was a Boeing 757 aircraft that stuck the Pentagon on 9/11. Fact is I may have installed the cowling on this aircraft in the Renton WA factory seen in the picture on the web site listed below.

Quote:
When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.
In the picture on the web site below this damage was done by the 757 landing gear in Ring C...the middle ring of eight.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...flight77debris

Old 09-12-2019, 11:31 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Regardless,

Bush and Cheney knew.

Ah..but the fact are that Clinton knew and coverup this...almost all the attacker come to the US during the Clinton administration and two of the terrorist had flying lessons in Arizona in 2000 and was reported by the flight trainer to the FBI when they didn't care about learning how to landing the plane. The local FBI agent when reporting some suspicions was ignored by his higher ups. On Nov 4th 1998 the FAA warned of a Al Qaeda threat to US civil aviation. One of many that were ignored.

Old 09-12-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I guess you missed the point, then.
Probably.

I can take a message without the pandering and virtue signalling.

Old 09-12-2019, 12:49 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,034,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
What's disgusting about it is that so many people are so ingrained into their own comfortable reality about how the world works that they don't think rationally about something that has affected and will continue to effect every human being on this planet.

The University of Alaska-Fairbanks PROVED 100% that Building 7, not hit by a plane, was brought down by a simultaneous severing of all it's core columns, in other words, a controlled demolition. Something that takes months to rig. NIST's version of what happened is 100% false. The fact that our media hasn't ONCE mentioned this is what's truly disgusting and shameful, as is blind faith in a government that time and time again has proven that they lie, cheat, steal and aren't above sacrificing lives in order to achieve it's ends.
No point argiung with that guy. He rhinks questioning thw government means unpatriotic. According to him patriotism is love of government than nation

Most probably another serious "right to bear arms guy" who refuses to even discuss other povs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies