Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 01:20 PM

88,576 posts, read 84,777,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Interesting that the BBC did a LIVE news coverage of the WTC Building 7 collapse...23 minutes before it actually happened!!!

The Building 7 was right behind the news lady while she was talking about it after it had supposedly collapsed. Oops

That's not a little suspicious, is it?
They were waiting for it to collapse for hours. That's the first thing I saw on TV that day. The cameras were trained on Building 7 saying it was expected to collapse. Then they would go to showing other tape of the day or other things, then come back for a bit, but it just wasn't collapsing. Finally, it did.

Its not as if the bulding suddenly and unexpectedly collapsed or something.

BBC had to deal with their embarrassment at that news bit.

Old 09-12-2019, 01:22 PM

88,576 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I'll always question that one. It makes no sense.
It does to people who were there such as the engineers, firefighters, and the like, but your post demonstrates how so many people base beliefs simply on what they think they see on video and when their entire knowledge base depends upon the Internet. It's a sign of the times we live in.

Old 09-12-2019, 01:52 PM

2,898 posts, read 1,868,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Regardless,

Bush and Cheney knew.
Clinton says hi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2019, 02:35 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Probably.

I can take a message without the pandering and virtue signalling.
You misunderstand. You missed the point of why race and gender was of relevance.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:34 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I really don't care about you saying that YOU analyzed cnn footage....there are people here who saw it live ...not on video, but right before our own eyes...

please stop with the "no plane, mass hypnosis" nonsense
I’m unmoved by unsubstantiated claims, versus what I can see with MY OWN EYES.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:42 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I’m unmoved by unsubstantiated claims, versus what I can see with MY OWN EYES.
Can your eyes do particle and finite-element-analysis?

No? Didn't think so. There's far more to engineering than what one can see with their naked eyes.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:50 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
I just want to say that simply questioning the official story does not make one unpatriotic!

Honestly, it seems to me that many people (but certainly not all) won't even consider why some of us have questions and doubts. They just appear to be so unwilling to believe that the U.S. government or anyone else could be so evil to do such a thing -- and, yes, it does seem unbelievable! -- that they are not even willing to consider that it is possible.

I am reminded of those stories of people who turn a "blind eye" to any kind of abuse in their own families because they simply cannot believe that they are living with a monster (or because if they were to face it, it would create some serious upheaval in their lives and/or minds).

Last edited by katharsis; 09-12-2019 at 04:33 PM..

Old 09-12-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
They were already on scene, genius.
No, he’s referring to a BBC Newswoman reporting live from NYC, reporting that Building 7 had collapsed 25 minutes before it actually collapsed (not “will collapse” and not “may collapse”), while the building can be clearly seen still standing in the window behind her. Obviously, these reporters are just relaying a script being given to them, and somebody simply got the timing of the script messed up.

Old 09-12-2019, 03:57 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No, he’s referring to a BBC Newswoman reporting live from NYC, reporting that Building 7 had collapsed 25 minutes before it actually collapsed (not “will collapse” and not “may collapse”), while the building can be clearly seen still standing in the window behind her. Obviously, these reporters are just relaying a script being given to them, and somebody simply got the timing of the script messed up.
That's literally not what the user I was quoting had stated. Stop making stuff up.

Old 09-12-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
No, what’s disgusting is your continual effort to disparage thousands, ON TODAY OF ALL DAYS.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and as an American.
No, you should be ashamed of yourself, because its the sheep that act like herders who disparage those seeking answers to legitimate questions. What is truly disgusting is allowing the real perps of this crime to continue unpunished, which is the ultimate insult to those that lost their lives, and to the loved ones left behind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies