Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Beggars love to mooch off responsible adults. Always wanting someone else to pay for them. Non contributors get nothing from me. Let em beg, maybe one day they'll grow up.
The problem is.....they DO get something from you. They get all sorts of benefits courtesy of your tax dollars.

I swear, some of these poor people have more expensive phones and more expensive sneakers than I would buy for myself. I worked way too hard for my money to throw it away on unnecessary luxuries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2019, 06:21 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The problem is.....they DO get something from you. They get all sorts of benefits courtesy of your tax dollars.

I swear, some of these poor people have more expensive phones and more expensive sneakers than I would buy for myself. I worked way too hard for my money to throw it away on unnecessary luxuries.
All the beggars have done to me is convince me not to donate to charities anymore. I will only help people I know.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:36 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
and I guess you think raising more taxes on everyone will solve more problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
How about you worry about all the deficits Trump has created with his fake tax cut. Tax cuts which helped no one.

Tax cuts which have created property taxes, sales taxes, federal fees on everything from tires to cell phones to go up. Check your cell phone bill. Federal taxes went up.

You supposed Conservatives have not got a clue.

Old 09-06-2019, 07:59 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
NO! People like you and I get to pay for students who shirk their loans, single mothers who have baby after baby they can't afford, illegal aliens who keep pushing out anchor babies (the local hospital has more than 50% of babies born under Medicaid OR free to illegals), and subsidized renters who insist on granite countertops in workforce housing because they "deserve just as much as middle income people get."

Nearly half the country doesn't pay a red cent in federal income taxes, and many actually RECEIVE taxpayer money for child credits.

People who worked their way through college and spent an entire career working 50 hours a week now get to suppot the people who didn't bother to prepare for a livelihood and irresponsibly have child after child they can't afford. That's the LEFTIST way.
You are using out information and old lies to try and prove your point.

Trump and his administration has done nothing except raise taxes on those who can least afford to pay. All the while allowing those who have no problem paying taxes to not pay.

Trump is a crook and con man, sexual predator who is a pedophile. Trump the empty barrel is stealing our money as he tries to profit from his position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies