Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2019, 07:47 AM

814 posts, read 670,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
What do you mean by sexist?

Is it bad to be sexist? Why?

I wasn't saying there are more young boys riding passenger seat because they "want" to. It's because younger women or women in general have become more responsible than men and have their own independence.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:51 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Yep. I can’t relate. Like reggae artist “Yellow Man” said in one of his songs “If all the women would be across the sea, what a great swimmer Yellow Man would be”. If that were the case I would have made the olympics. I love women and I like them feisty too. Yes...things have changed in regards to roles and expectations...but you got to roll with the punches. That said....I don’t care how much things change...I am not putting my mouth any place below the waist....and I would not want to marry any women who was really good at such.
good luck. They all do that below thing. A lucky "provider" husband who finally proved his worth has some very special mouth to kiss nowadays. Woman liberation demands men having strong gag reflex and forfeiting their natural biological instincts to mate with less promiscuous women. Modern men gave up on so many expectations and got nothing in return. Evolutionary dupes.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:55 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal77 View Post
I wasn't saying there are more young boys riding passenger seat because they "want" to. It's because younger women or women in general have become more responsible than men and have their own independence.
Young women have always been more responsible than young men in general. There is a good 5-7 year maturity gap at age 18. Some is societal. Boys are not held to the same standards of self-discipline and work ethic as girls are when they are young. Boys today (will be boys!) basically do nothing while girls are expected to help with the home, younger siblings, get good grades, participate in community and school functions, etc.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:56 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:

Quote:
That question was not directed at you.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:57 AM

4,658 posts, read 1,950,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicano3000x View Post
if (negativenews==true)
{
blameliberals =true;
}
if (blameliberals==true)
{
display.text(“[random context]+”liberals”);
}
gigo

Old 09-08-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:

What's wrong with a female providing for man' transportation in the gender neutral economy? Shouldn't women expectations of a man "provider" follow man' expectations of marrying a virgin or something?

Old 09-08-2019, 08:03 AM

5,058 posts, read 7,499,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Oh I feel so sorry for men.
My father was a farmer, he work 90 hour plus weeks for almost 50 years to support us and our mother. He was quite simply a wonderful man, father and husband.

While the heart attack he had on the farm did not kill him, the prostate cancer he was hiding did.

I know it must be very hard for people like you to believe, however once you get past the sterotypes pushed by mass media, you will find this is far closer to reality most of the male population live with.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 09-08-2019 at 08:26 AM..

Old 09-08-2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Young women have always been more responsible than young men in general. There is a good 5-7 year maturity gap at age 18. Some is societal. Boys are not held to the same standards of self-discipline and work ethic as girls are when they are young. Boys today (will be boys!) basically do nothing while girls are expected to help with the home, younger siblings, get good grades, participate in community and school functions, etc.
please, 18 y.o. girls today do not do a squat to help parents. They participate in community alright though. Your feminist outlook is so dated it is not even funny.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:08 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
After you have mugged 45 million of them in divorce court- the supply of pudding heads with money strangely shrinks

Old 09-08-2019, 08:09 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
One thing is for sure..there's no shortage of young men driving their gf's cars these days. Damn video game generation is doomed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
why? Ain't that sexist or something even if it is true which I doubt?
Quote:
What do you mean by sexist? Is it bad to be sexist? Why?
Quote:
What's wrong with a female providing for man' transportation in the gender neutral economy?
Nothing.

Quote:
Shouldn't women expectations of a man "provider" follow man' expectations of marrying a virgin or something?
If a woman doesn't "save herself for marriage" she cannot expect her husband to be a "provider"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies