Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2019, 07:11 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Your taxes can pay for them then.
People don't realize how much WE are paying to house all these people we jail. The fact that we jail more of our population that any country on earth should tell us we have some major work to do.

I do think there are some non-violent criminals that deserve to be locked up though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
“I stand with Barack Obama all eight years – good, bad, and indifferent,”.....Wow, even Obama's VP isn't impressed.
LIFE is good, bad, and indifferent at times. Just because he didn't run around flapping his arms and screaming EVERYTHING FANTASTIC like Dump - means he's a realist and doesn't live in his own fantasy world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2019, 07:12 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
What were they saying? I couldn’t make it out.
I have that same question. Couldn't understand their words at all.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:15 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
What were they saying? I couldn’t make it out.
the protesters which interrupted an American presidential candidate debate weren't voters. they weren't even americans. they were illegals.

they were saying:

‘We Are DACA Recipients. Our Lives Are at Risk.’

Old 09-13-2019, 07:20 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Main points:

Taking away Guns from the American people

Our new official language Spanish

Wide open borders

Elizabeth Warren: dodging middle class Tax(translation she’s raising your taxes up big!)

Eliminating private insurance

Buttigieg Basically calling half the country incorrigible racists

Karmas Harris low class comment making fun of presidents Trump man hood. And the unprofessional moderators all laughing about it especially little George.

IMHO...with these Bozos, Trump wins re election hands down.
Biden is the only one that doesn't scare the sh** out of me and even he does because he's going senile.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:26 AM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
I guess you watched a different "debate" than the one I watched on ABC.

At least four of the people on that stage beat Donald in the electorate, hands down. Donald gets his 35%. That's it. No matter what he does in the next year. Good or bad.

To be honest, I could take or leave most of the candidates we saw last night. Maybe Warren or Booker. Hopefully we will see a new candidate emerge in the coming weeks, but it is getting late.

Do we really have to listen to 13 more months of this crap? Gawd I hope not, but I said the same thing in 2016 with the Repubs...and look what we got. Thank you Russia. You really pulled one on America.
you don't really still believe this. if you do please seek mental help

Old 09-13-2019, 07:29 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
where can I get a record player? Haven't heard that term in 25 years.

This debate certainly separated those who want to change 330 million people's healthcare versus those who want to adjust what we have now.
Change the method of payment maybe, but not health care. It would remain substantially as it is. Keep in mind too that millions of your number have no insurance and questionable care, millions and millions more are already happily on Medicare and Medicaid plans. So I think the number would be about half of that who would be affected. The change could be good. There is no point in railing against the plan until we see an actual plan. None of the debaters gave much detail, of course. I think that there are better ways than Medicare for All, but even that is so much better than the mess we have that if that is where we end up, we will look back and ask why it took us so long. Much of my life was influenced by having to stay with an employer I did not like because I needed the health insurance offering for my family. No one should be put in that position. I will be voting for change.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:32 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
When viewing things from an extremist fringe, very few people look "normal."

Old 09-13-2019, 07:44 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
you don't really still believe this. if you do please seek mental help
Though the same thing, Comrade...

I'm just waiting for my years supply of Vodka, AK-47's and 7.62 x 39 ammo for my loyalty.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:46 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
AS normal as any politician.

You think Trump is normal?

Really?

Old 09-13-2019, 07:48 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
What's the "last minute" someone new can enter the race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies