Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 06:40 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
And question the value of higher education. LOL

I am supportive of the LGBT community, but I oppose this program. Especially for children so under 13.
Remember when they used to say "we only want equality" when questioned about indoctrination.

Now they are openly indoctrinating children, those who are the easiest targets to manipulate.

What a shock! They were lying all along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2019, 06:42 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Stories like this are why what you view as homophobia and intolerance are on the rise. When the LGBT community thinks that programs like this one are a good idea, you’re going to get pushback from the rest of the community. It isn’t about intolerance of sexuality, it’s about having strangers talking to your children about something that is none of their business.
Imagine if a heterosexual sex discussion was pushed on middle school kids. OH how the LGBTasjdbfkahjsbfvbadkbgafd community would be out in force railing against it.

But if they do it? It's perfectly OK.

Seriously: Imagine if a 20 year old man started talking to 12 year old girls about having sex. In the public school. For college credit. He'd be arrested.

So why is it OK if LGBTakshjdbfahsdfbg do the same?

Old 09-13-2019, 06:44 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Stories like this are why what you view as homophobia and intolerance are on the rise. When the LGBT community thinks that programs like this one are a good idea, you’re going to get pushback from the rest of the community. It isn’t about intolerance of sexuality, it’s about having strangers talking to your children about something that is none of their business.
It's not like they'll be going unwanted and unsupervised into schools with mandatory attendance programs.

They'll be working with The Pacific Center, and LGBT center that has some outreach speaking programs, "if opportunities arise".
About Us | The Pacific Center

More like if your kid is in an LGBT school group they may get a chance to see these speakers.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Remember when they used to say "we only want equality" when questioned about indoctrination.

Now they are openly indoctrinating children, those who are the easiest targets to manipulate.

What a shock! They were lying all along.
If you think talking to a homosexual is all it takes to make you homosexual...you might be homosexual.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
If you think talking to a homosexual is all it takes to make you homosexual...you might be homosexual.
Isn't that the goal?

Get the LGBTkajdfkaj into the schools and talk it up to the kids. The more they DO this, the more kids identify as LGBTaljdflajfdkjd.

Seems to be working, don't you think? Otherwise, there would be no point in going into the school.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Isn't that the goal?

Get the LGBTkajdfkaj into the schools and talk it up to the kids. The more they DO this, the more kids identify as LGBTaljdflajfdkjd.

Seems to be working, don't you think? Otherwise, there would be no point in going into the school.
More like get folks who have survived bullying into the schools talking about how it gets better, the less teen suicides we'll have.

I guess this comes down to whether you think sexuality is a choice or determined before birth.

You couldn't talk me into suddenly becoming gay. I'm sure the reverse is true. How about you?

There are definitely more LGBT folks out there than ones that openly admit it. Telling those people it's safe to come out is not a conversion.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:50 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,993 times
Quote:
It's not like they'll be going unwanted and unsupervised into schools with mandatory attendance programs.

They'll be working with The Pacific Center, and LGBT center that has some outreach speaking programs, "if opportunities arise".

More like if your kid is in an LGBT school group they may get a chance to see these speakers.
You completely ignored the point JimRom made. Your pitch is not an answer.

Why is it okay for outside LGBTQmjohxyz groups to enter public schools to discuss sex with our YOUNG children? If this were heterosexual groups doing this the prog nutters would be up in arms.

You know it, we know it, everyone knoiws it.

So, why is it okay if they are gay to do this?

Quote:
Maybe I should let my 3 adult kids and wife know.

When did I give the opinion that talking to a gay person can make one gay?

You just made me realize I'm trying to talk to an idiot.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You completely ignored the point JimRom made. Your pitch is not an answer.

Why is it okay for outside LGBTQmjohxyz groups to enter public schools to discuss sex with our YOUNG children? If this were heterosexual groups doing this the prog nutters would be up in arms.

You know it, we know it, everyone knoiws it.

So, why is it okay if they are gay to do this?
I had sex ed in middle school that was entirely heterosexual focused and provided by an outside group. So that did in fact happen.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:54 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:

There is not one single reason that you can possibly give which will make a program which involves college students talking to preteens about sex - any kind of sex - an acceptable program. And I’m speaking from the point of view of someone whose best friend is gay and whose daughter has a girlfriend.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:54 PM

Quote:
More like get folks who have survived bullying into the schools talking about how it gets better, the less teen suicides we'll have.

I guess this comes down to whether you think sexuality is a choice or determined before birth.

You couldn't talk me into suddenly becoming gay. I'm sure the reverse is true. How about you?

There are definitely more LGBT folks out there than ones that openly admit it. Telling those people it's safe to come out is not a conversion.
Why are they targeting the kids?

In the schools, school clubs, drag queen story hour .. they are OPENLY targeting kids.

It's undeniable.

It's bullying to people who think your sexuality> Is none of anyone's business. So stop making it everybody's business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies