Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2019, 08:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hmmm, an unsubstantiated accusation from 30 years ago made by a registered Democrat against a Republican nominee for the Supreme Court.

It is very interesting that this accusation has just now surfaced.

The childish political games being played by Liberals in Washington are disgusting.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Kavanaugh.html
This has not aged well. There is enough Malice, to prove defamation. They knew it was all lies and published it anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2019, 08:55 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Some guy said it. Some friends of the woman say she don't think so. Why is this debated? Can't you lefties see how absurd your people are behaving?

Old 09-16-2019, 10:43 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
She was a total liar. She had Democrat ties. She couldn’t remember anything about the alleged incident

Cry me a river. Kavanaugh will be on the bench for 25 years and the only thing Ford has done is open peoples eyes to liars and false accusers and the Democrats willingness to throw away due process and go in full witch hunt mode when it comes to people they don’t like

Maybe Kavanaugh WON’T be on the bench in the future. There is the possibility of his being impeached if this latest allegation of sexual assault is proven to be true and can be adjudicated.

Wouldn’t that fry a bunch of Right Wingers someplace delicate!!

Old 09-16-2019, 10:47 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
That is strictly yours (and FOX NEWS’) opinion. I watched all her testimony and read about her background and professional experience. She was NOT a liar. Kavanaugh is a huge liar and a total jerk. He is an embarrassment to the legal profession and certainly to the Supreme Court.

The reason Dr. Ford couldn’t remember where Kavanaugh tried to rape her was that she was so frightened and upset that she ran home as fast as possible to get away from that CREEP. It was a huge traumatic event in her life.

You don’t want to admit that your boy is a scum bag! Typical male Right Wing opinion!
I bet you believed Jussie Smollette too.

She was miles from her house according to her trying to read the map, so how did she run all the way home without her friend and ride there questioning her about it? The friend that Ford said was there claims she didn’t remember it at all, though those circumstances sound very memorable. I know I’d remember if I was one of only two girls at a small party of like 7 people, and the friend I gave a ride to went upstairs and two of the other boys went upstairs too, and then the friend never came back in the room. And Ford’s explanation that they never spoke of it makes no sense. I sure would be calling my friend to find out where she was if she rode to the party with me.

I just can’t believe this story.

Old 09-16-2019, 10:48 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This has not aged well. There is enough Malice, to prove defamation. They knew it was all lies and published it anyway.
I don't think they knew it was all lies but I think the NYT let their journalistic integrity slip. I think they screwed up and I hate to say that as I like the NYT. I predict the editor, James Bennet, is going to be shown the exit door over this. As he should.

Old 09-16-2019, 10:55 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,014,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
I don't think they knew it was all lies but I think the NYT let their journalistic integrity slip. I think they screwed up and I hate to say that as I like the NYT. I predict the editor, James Bennet, is going to be shown the exit door over this. As he should.

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/stat...273512448?s=20

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/stat...149712896?s=20

Old 09-16-2019, 11:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
That is strictly yours (and FOX NEWS’) opinion. I watched all her testimony and read about her background and professional experience. She was NOT a liar. Kavanaugh is a huge liar and a total jerk. He is an embarrassment to the legal profession and certainly to the Supreme Court.

The reason Dr. Ford couldn’t remember where Kavanaugh tried to rape her was that she was so frightened and upset that she ran home as fast as possible to get away from that CREEP. It was a huge traumatic event in her life.

You don’t want to admit that your boy is a scum bag! Typical male Right Wing opinion!
The one person in all of this who has never had to correct their story is Brett Kavanaugh

Old 09-16-2019, 11:30 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The one person in all of this who has never had to correct their story is Brett Kavanaugh
Yeah because he has a convincing lie that conservatives don't have to do much to believe. Plus many attacked this specific case during the whole confirmation issue for being "an oh, come on." Now it comes out it is corroborated and the FBI didn't really investigate like "conservatives" wanted. All he has to do is say I didn't and you believe him... Sorry but he isn't innocent...

Old 09-16-2019, 11:38 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,745,895 times
They're just trying to help get more sales for the new book

Old 09-17-2019, 02:53 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,242 times
Quote:

You aren't helping her .

Let me guess you also think Juicy Smoulier has been framed right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies