Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 05:49 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times

Advertisements

If you haven't figured that the NYTimes MSNBC and CNN are corrupt, you may as well stop reading.

Until the light goes on....it's dark everywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2019, 06:09 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
If you haven't figured that the NYTimes MSNBC and CNN are corrupt, you may as well stop reading.

Until the light goes on....it's dark everywhere.
So YOU THINK FOX News is telling the truth??? LOLOLOLOLOL

Old 09-19-2019, 06:20 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
On this issue. Absolutely and you know it

Old 09-19-2019, 06:36 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I want my tax dollars to pay for salaries only of Justices with good character and high integrity.

BTW, when your GOP was on a BJ witch hunt against President Clinton, money and resources were no object.
So what was your position on Mr. Clinton and his behaviors? Let's not forget that at the time he had, had numerous women come forward and accuse him of sexual misconducts. The left defended Bill tooth and nail and tarred and feathered his accusers one and all.

Let's also not forget that under the Clintons the Military was ordered to crack down on those violating the fraternization policies of the military. What policies you ask? Oh. those that banned senior enlisted from having relations with junior enlisted. Policies that banned officers from having relations with junior officers and enlisted. Why? Because the Clinton Admin felt it was abuse of authority for persons of a higher rank to fraternize with subordinates. Then we have Mr. Slick nailing an intern. It's hard to get much higher in rank than a sitting President and much lower than an intern. Add to this Mr. Slick lied under oath about it several times.

So what is the difference? Well Bill's predatory behaviors were happening while he held positions of power. From the time he was a state Governor and including when he was the President. If you can't see the difference in Bill and someone being accused of something from 30 years in the past with no evidence in support, than there can be no helping you. You are willfully blind.

Clinton pretty much escaped unharmed. That can't be said for his accusers who the Democrat party tarred and feathered. I think Hillary's biggest statement of hypocrisy was when she said all victims deserve to be believed. That is also the democrat party's biggest hypocrisy. When it was Bill they circled the wagons and defended a known predator.

Old 09-19-2019, 06:37 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Quote:
I did not mention Fox news.

Old 09-19-2019, 06:54 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
So what was your position on Mr. Clinton and his behaviors? Let's not forget that at the time he had, had numerous women come forward and accuse him of sexual misconducts. The left defended Bill tooth and nail and tarred and feathered his accusers one and all.

Let's also not forget that under the Clintons the Military was ordered to crack down on those violating the fraternization policies of the military. What policies you ask? Oh. those that banned senior enlisted from having relations with junior enlisted. Policies that banned officers from having relations with junior officers and enlisted. Why? Because the Clinton Admin felt it was abuse of authority for persons of a higher rank to fraternize with subordinates. Then we have Mr. Slick nailing an intern. It's hard to get much higher in rank than a sitting President and much lower than an intern. Add to this Mr. Slick lied under oath about it several times.

So what is the difference? Well Bill's predatory behaviors were happening while he held positions of power. From the time he was a state Governor and including when he was the President. If you can't see the difference in Bill and someone being accused of something from 30 years in the past with no evidence in support, than there can be no helping you. You are willfully blind.

Clinton pretty much escaped unharmed. That can't be said for his accusers who the Democrat party tarred and feathered. I think Hillary's biggest statement of hypocrisy was when she said all victims deserve to be believed. That is also the democrat party's biggest hypocrisy. When it was Bill they circled the wagons and defended a known predator.
Clinton was a philanderer as was virtually all of his predecessors. Maybe not Jimmy Carter but virtually all of the rest. Kennedy puts Clinton to shame. Entertaining lovely ladies in the White House swimming pool.

And Clinton's intern made it clear she deliberately seduced him. None of the other charges against Clinton ever held water. The only potent one was denied by the purported victim under oath but she later had a mind revision.

I do not see the charges against Kavanaugh being based on the 30 year old events. The issue is did he lie about them under oath. I would opine that the most likely probability is that he did.

And all of this is leading to a very unhealthy situation. If the Democrats gain control of the Presidency and Senate...which is not guaranteed but could well occur...they will likely impeach Kavanaugh. And even if there are enough Republican votes to block that the Democrats will turn around and pack the court.

All of this will lead to a wild period in American History until we get some rational people to come to some rational compromise. I do not think I will live long enough to see that happen.

Old 09-19-2019, 07:29 PM

18,464 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
A bunch of you don't know what Slick's impeachment was about or just like writing the letters bj.

He wasn't impeached because of sex in the WH or lying to the public. He lied to federal grand juries, suborned others to perjure themselves, attempted to influence the testimony of others, and suppressed evidence. Whether that was worth $0, $8 million, or more is opinion. Continuing to say sex was the reason for impeachment is hackery or ignorance.
We all know what the impeachment was about. But much like Kavanaugh, who was put in a position by democrats that he should never have been in in the first place, so was Clinton. So if it seems like I am minimizing it by referring to it as his BJ testimony, it is because I am minimizing it, just like I am minimizing Kavanaugh’s testimony.

Old 09-19-2019, 08:58 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
We all know what the impeachment was about. But much like Kavanaugh, who was put in a position by democrats that he should never have been in in the first place, so was Clinton. So if it seems like I am minimizing it by referring to it as his BJ testimony, it is because I am minimizing it, just like I am minimizing Kavanaugh’s testimony.

Consensual sex (Clinton & Monica) is bad but a bunch different than Kavanaugh’s attempted rape of Dr. Ford, or his sticking his naked penis in a woman’s face. Clinton was impeached but finished out his term and then he was out of power.

But Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court for life. He is as bad, if not worse, than Clarence Thomas. I expect Supreme Court Justices to have sterling characters. Sadly, those two do not.

Old 09-19-2019, 09:15 PM

18,464 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Quote:
Consensual sex (Clinton & Monica) is bad but a bunch different than Kavanaugh’s attempted rape of Dr. Ford, or his sticking his naked penis in a woman’s face. Clinton was impeached but finished out his term and then he was out of power.

But Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court for life. He is as bad, if not worse, than Clarence Thomas. I expect Supreme Court Justices to have sterling characters. Sadly, those two do not.
What about Clinton’s, not attempted, but actual rape accusations? And that was while he was an adult, not a high school kid.

But in both cases, these are just accusations, that may or may not be political in motive. And It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to hold a Supreme Court Justice to a higher standard than the leader of the country just because his term is longer.

Old 09-19-2019, 09:22 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Consensual sex (Clinton & Monica) is bad but a bunch different than Kavanaugh’s attempted rape of Dr. Ford, or his sticking his naked penis in a woman’s face.
Except it never happened! My granny used to say, "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

No witnesses and even the left wing NY Times had to walk back their claims. Didn't Ballsy Ford's lawyer recently admit she testified for political reasons, not because she was supposedly traumatized thirty years ago? Her friends who watched her testimony said that wasn't the Ballsy Ford they knew back in school. One friend was told by the others in their old gang to lie for Ballsy but she refused. They threatened the quiet suburban homemaker with public smears if she didn't cooperate. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Oddly, after this alleged rape, it didn't stop Ballsy from regular drinking parties, picking up strange men to screw. It was in her school yearbook! She was the wildest of the bunch!

MSDNC has really brainwashed their zombies well, haven't they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies