Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 06:37 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times

Advertisements

It's so nice to have a site where posters can bring up their concerns about the presumed Democratic nominee. I was just in a site run by an ultra-liberal, and everyone was fawning on how wonderful it would be to have someone as ethical and moral as Warren as president. I raised the question as to whether or not her claim of being a Native American would hurt her in the election, and for that basic question.....I was banned within 5 seconds.

The fact that liberals will not allow criticism of Warren tells me that, besides their M.O. Of silencing any opposing opinion, is that they realize that their progressive heroine is indeed very flawed. If they truly thought her "stretch" of claiming minority status in a Harvard job application is acceptable, why not allow a free discussion of it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2019, 06:40 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
It's so nice to have a site where posters can bring up their concerns about the presumed Democratic nominee. I was just in a site run by an ultra-liberal, and everyone was fawning on how wonderful it would be to have someone as ethical and moral as Warren as president. I raised the question as to whether or not her claim of being a Native American would hurt her in the election, and for that basic question.....I was banned within 5 seconds.

The fact that liberals will not allow criticism of Warren tells me that, besides their M.O. Of silencing any opposing opinion, is that they realize that their progressive heroine is indeed very flawed. If they truly thought her "stretch" of claiming minority status in a Harvard job application is acceptable, why not allow a free discussion of it?
Wow. How Diverse, Tolerant and Inclusive Liberal/Progressives (Democrats) are. They don't want opposing opinion because they know they can't defend their Utopian drivel with facts and logic as it is all based on EMOTION. (hopey changey)

Old 09-28-2019, 06:42 AM

And adding to my thought above, I do indeed think her "stretch" of claiming minority status, while purporting to support programs that help minorities, shows glaring hypocrisy. I would compare it to a food kitchen that said it had enough free meals to feed 100 poor people, and I showed up to say I was poor, too. I would be aware that if I fooled them, that means that only 99 poor people get a meal.

I think this issue will be MAJOR come the general election. She's exemplifies the worst of leftists.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:44 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
The Rachel Dolezal of Native Americans is considered by lefties to be "ethical?" Since when? /smh

Old 09-28-2019, 06:45 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
Kavenaugh because of his temper tantrum at his hearing, blaming the democrats. He is now supposed to be neutral and un biased? I doubt it. He is a plant by the righties to make a mockery of the Supreme Court.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Wow. How Diverse, Tolerant and Inclusive Liberal/Progressives (Democrats) are. They don't want opposing opinion because they know they can't defend their Utopian drivel with facts and logic as it is all based on EMOTION. (hopey changey)
Yes, that is exactly what happens. As soon as they are faced with a valid question or legitimate point that doesn't align with their "liberalness," poof! They consider you a persona non grata, and without warning or explanation, you find when you load the page to see the responses to your point, you have been "disposed of."

And then they have the nerve to claim conservatives are like Nazis.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The Rachel Dolezal of Native Americans is considered by lefties to be "ethical?" Since when? /smh
Since it looks like she will be the nominee. They are ganging up against the old white man Biden (not that I like him, either) in their attempt to make sure a progressive woman is installed.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:54 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Since it looks like she will be the nominee. They are ganging up against the old white man Biden (not that I like him, either) in their attempt to make sure a progressive woman is installed.
How is that not racist? Rachel Dolezal lost her job as a college prof and NAACP leader when her faked racial identity was exposed. Why hasn't the same thing happened to Warren?

Old 09-28-2019, 06:59 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1...on-when-democr

let's impeach everyone! No doubt though this will help Warren in the Dem primaries
Heck, while we are at it, why not have a mandatory blood test of all people in this country, and if you do not have Native American blood in you, you will exported to the country your blood most identifies with. Your properties and assets will be seized, to pay for this undertaking. Black people will be protected because their ancestors were forced to come here, and the Jewish and Muslims will be protected because they came here on the grounds of refugee status.

Old 09-28-2019, 07:01 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
From the mouth of a known liar. We're totally scared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies