Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2019, 09:31 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I would open fire.
Absolutely. If this became the most common result, far less polar bear hunting would go on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2019, 08:23 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You know what I'm talking about. That playing dumb feces won't work with me.
Actually I don't. I was referring to the changing demographics in the Twin Cities related to democrat policies.

Old 09-23-2019, 09:22 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
I looked up 13/90. I figured it was similar to 14/88 as a white supremacist dog whistle. 13/90 is a hyperbolic reference. Basically, said person is saying "Blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 90% of all crime". A large portion of crime (especially violent crime) might come from Black Americans, but not 90%. Said person is exaggerating to justify having racist attitudes towards Blacks.
I'll admit I had to look that one up too.

Blacks might be 13% of the US population but in reality it is a far smaller cross segment than that who cause all the real problems. Only 6.5% of them are male and probably only 2-2.5% of them are under 30 but over say, 13 or 14.

I don't know if 90% is accurate but suffice to say the vast majority of violent crime is committed by black males between the ages of 15-30. That's a fact. Nobody else even comes close.

Old 09-23-2019, 09:40 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post

Blacks might be 13% of the US population but in reality it is a far smaller cross segment than that who cause all the real problems. Only 6.5% of them are male and probably only 2-2.5% of them are under 30 but over say, 13 or 14.

I don't know if 90% is accurate but suffice to say the vast majority of violent crime is committed by black males between the ages of 15-30. That's a fact. Nobody else even comes close.

If .08 of 100 blacks commit murder in their lifetime and .02 of 100 whites commit murder in their lifetime.....there is really no reason to make it racial. It's really statistically insignificant in what it says about either race. You certainly cannot label either race, as a whole, by the behavior of .08 out of 100.

The value in the difference is to only portray blacks as morally inferior (to go along with the general view of black inferiority of all things mental, whether it be morality or cognition). People look for ways to provide "evidence" of black inferiority....without having to explicitly say it. That is all that it is.

Old 09-23-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If .08 of 100 blacks commit murder in their lifetime and .02 of 100 whites commit murder in their lifetime.....there is really no reason to make it racial. It's really statistically insignificant in what it says about either race. You certainly cannot label either race, as a whole, by the behavior of .08 out of 100.

The value in the difference is to only portray blacks as morally inferior (to go along with the general view of black inferiority of all things mental, whether it be morality or cognition). People look for ways to provide "evidence" of black inferiority....without having to explicitly say it. That is all that it is.
That is you projecting what you think it means. I'll stick to the facts on this one and let other people do the theorizing as to the "why". The fact is that young black males commit violent crime at like 10x the rate that young white, asian or even hispanic males do. Mostly against each other but they will target anybody they can gang up on 5 to 1 to rob or just beat up for fun. In Philadelphia public schools recently they cant keep the black kids from bullying and beating up on the Asian students (most of the white kids' parents were smart enough to get the hell out of there decades ago.)

Old 09-23-2019, 08:00 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:

You missed the point. The person involved was exaggerating. Yes, a large amount of violent crime is being committed by Black Americans. However, it isn't 90%. My point was that said person made the 13/90 comment out of anger and resentment towards Blacks. I know about about the crime statistics as far as Black Americans are concerned. Tell me something I don't know (literally, please tell me something I don't know). Why someone is saying it is another matter.

Old 09-23-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
You missed the point. The person involved was exaggerating. Yes, a large amount of violent crime is being committed by Black Americans. However, it isn't 90%. My point was that said person made the 13/90 comment out of anger and resentment towards Blacks. I know about about the crime statistics as far as Black Americans are concerned. Tell me something I don't know (literally, please tell me something I don't know). Why someone is saying it is another matter.
Anger and resentment would be a natural and appropriate reaction to this sort of behavior in the video footage. If any of them punks were my sons I would probably just have to throw my hands up and admit defeat as a father, them kill him out of embarrassment. He's a bad egg and it was my fault (literally, lol)

But the problem is most of these kids don't even have fathers or any positive male role models, and mom is a drug addict or whatever. Only blacks can fix that.

Old 09-23-2019, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Anger and resentment would be a natural and appropriate reaction to this sort of behavior in the video footage. If any of them punks were my sons I would probably just have to throw my hands up and admit defeat as a father, them kill him out of embarrassment. He's a bad egg and it was my fault (literally, lol)

But the problem is most of these kids don't even have fathers or any positive male role models, and mom is a drug addict or whatever. Only blacks can fix that.
Well here is the thing. There are people who will take it out on Black people who have nothing to do with the crime and violence, i.e., people like me. I can't stop some hood rat from being a hood rat. Why do you think alot of Black people with the means pretty much left the ghettos a long time ago? You can't fix hardheaded. Only thing you can do with people who act like criminals is lock them up. This goes for criminals of any race.

Philadelphia's former mayor, a Black man, Michael Nutter, lashed out at the Black teenagers who were beating and hurting people in Downtown Philadelphia. And alot of Black people agreed with Nutter. Guess what? The people that needed to hear him the most were the ones not listening to him. The thugs and hood rats participating in such behavior, they never listen.

And something else. Black Americans have been looked down on and hated from day one. The only reason they were here in the first place was to be the slaves. As soon as slavery was over, Blacks went from being "valued property" to a people everyone want to push to the margins. Hatred and resentment towards Blacks has been around even before there were any crime issues with Blacks. This is why I don't care why some people have anger and resentment towards Blacks as a whole. I've dealt with people who hated me simply because I was Black. I have no reason to care why someone resents me. I haven't done anything to warrant that resentment. Let me tell you something. I've actually been jumped on and beaten by some White people. You don't see me taking it out on the entire White population or having resentment towards Whites as a whole.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
You think those thugs subscribe to any ideology?

Id say they are byproducts or offspring of the welfare state, a welfare state that both D's and R's support.

And victims like this one are largely brainwashed into thinking govt security will keep them safe and that its wrong to carry a weapon in self defense.

Call it naiveté meets LBJ's great grandchildren.
Actually, attacking people in packs isn't a by-product of welfare. Back in the old days, if you were a certain race and ventured into "the wrong neighborhood" you might get attacked or killed. And even back there were people attack other people in packs. Welfare has little to do with it. It's that mentality of " I feel good hurting other people". The mentality of "I hate everybody so I want to hurt and kill as many people as I can".

LBJ's gg children? Nice try. This kind of behavior has been going on for years. The difference now is that it doesn't just stay in the rough neighborhoods anymore.

Last edited by green_mariner; 09-24-2019 at 09:29 AM..

Old 09-24-2019, 09:16 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
You think those thugs subscribe to any ideology?

Id say they are byproducts or offspring of the welfare state, a welfare state that both D's and R's support.

And victims like this one are largely brainwashed into thinking govt security will keep them safe and that its wrong to carry a weapon in self defense.

Call it naiveté meets LBJ's great grandchildren.
Kid is REALLY lucky he didn't turn into another Ray Widstrand. Ray got beaten to a vegetable in my neighborhood because he was white (this isn't that far from Downtown Minneapolis - other side of the River):

Teen gets maximum sentence for brutal group attack on St. Paul man - StarTribune.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies