Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2019, 05:07 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times

Advertisements

The left is completely scared that Ruth Ginsburg is on borrowed time. So all of This attack is nothing more than a warning sign to any future conservative judges. You better think twice because you’re going to get hell. Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen the New Democratic Party have become fascist thugs!

Quote:
Now The radical left democrats and their partner, the lame stream media are after Brett Kavanaugh
again talking loudly of their favorite word Impeachment. He is innocent man who has been treated Horrible. Such lies about him. The want to scare him into turning Liberal....Donald J. Trump
https://news.yahoo.com/ayanna-pressl...133302697.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2019, 05:11 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,756 times
I don't ship for the Repblicans at all but....this makes her party look terrible to try to impeach a guy based on nothing but hearsay from two authors trying to push their book....

Old 09-18-2019, 05:21 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
If he has nothing to hide, why are you concerned ? Kavanaugh dodged the bullet in the Senate hearings, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Don't you guys want the Supreme Court to be populated by people with great ethics and morals ?

Old 09-18-2019, 05:27 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,643 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Coordinated smear all the way down to local media, leaving out important details such as: but not really. Lefties are fine idiots.

Old 09-18-2019, 05:30 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The left is completely scared that Ruth Ginsburg is on borrowed time. So all of This attack is nothing more than a warning sign to any future conservative judges. You better think twice because you’re going to get hell. Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen the New Democratic Party have become fascist thugs!

Well, the nominee may well be Amy Coney Barrett. What are they going to do with her? They probably can't get away with rape accusations. Or maybe they think they can? I wouldn't put it past them at this point.

Old 09-18-2019, 05:42 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Well, the nominee may well be Amy Coney Barrett. What are they going to do with her? They probably can't get away with rape accusations. Or maybe they think they can? I wouldn't put it past them at this point.
There was a poster here during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings who claimed to have inside knowledge about Barrett who claimed the dems already had a plan of attack for her should she ever be nominated. They were going to try to attack her for being a tramp because apparently she was very promiscuous in college. Notoriously so. Somehow that was going to make her unfit for the office.

I hope that poster was right. It would be so entertaining to see the left try to be "pro woman" while at the same time trying to deny a woman a job for proactively expressing her sexuality in her youth.

Old 09-18-2019, 05:52 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If he has nothing to hide, why are you concerned ? Kavanaugh dodged the bullet in the Senate hearings, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Don't you guys want the Supreme Court to be populated by people with great ethics and morals ?
I agree.

Question 1:

Why don't you remember how you got to the party or how you got back home?

Question 2:

Why would you expect anyone to believe your story when there are no witnesses that remember being at this party and you can't even tell us your mode of transportation that night?

Question 3:

How on Earth could it possibly be worth 10 seconds of my time to ask you why you never mentioned being raped by Kavanaugh until he was nominated to the Supreme Court?

Old 09-18-2019, 06:14 AM

3,839 posts, read 3,065,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Dodged what bullet? What unanswered questions? Please list the those questions here for us.

Old 09-18-2019, 06:54 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I don't ship for the Repblicans at all but....this makes her party look terrible to try to impeach a guy based on nothing but hearsay from two authors trying to push their book....
It just smacks of desperation, as has the entire strategy of the DNC since Trump’s election. I can’t figure out why they doubled down on everything that lost them the last election. All they had to do is seem reasonable in the face of Trump’s craziness, but I guess they thought Trump would appear reasonable and legitimate if they did that.

They chased the Russian collusion angle when it was so unbelievable to many. We all knew if there was truly collusion they wouldn’t have needed years of investigation since they were listening in on the Trump campaign for months without their knowledge. They would have already had the evidence when they announced it.

Then they went freaking nuts over Stormy Daniels, some even telling me knowing the intimate details of that sexual encounter was a matter of being informed and a national security issue. Why would knowing the gory details matter one bit, and why would anyone want to know the gory details of someone they hate as much as they do Donald Trump? It was just weird.

And through it all they acted like every utterance of Trump meant he was insane and/or racist. They even went on for days about him getting two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got one. Clearly the media enjoys the sensationalist headlines, and Trump has been good for their ratings. But they’re forcing normal people to just ignore everything they say and some even switching sides.

Now they’re pushing the Democratic candidates to agree with positions that are wholly disqualifying in a general election. I think the strategy is to drive up voter turnout among the woke left that seems a lot bigger than it is. And all they really had to do was sit back and let Trump mess up all on his own. But they are actually scary in their reactions, which makes me never want to see them in power again. Things like the insane and economy-destroying Green New Deal or Bernie Sanders threatening to criminally prosecute oil company executives and saying we need to fund abortions in third world countries to control population should be utterly disqualifying, but the media doesn’t call them out for it.

I will never vote for another Democrat until they start acting reasonable again, which doesn’t seem like any time soon.

Old 09-18-2019, 07:33 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post

Shows she has no respect for the rule of law or the presumption of innocence. What would you expect?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies