Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2019, 01:40 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times

Advertisements

Consider the source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2019, 01:42 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
If you read something that rubs you the wrong way, probably the last thing you should do is to link that article. They're aiming for more web views which to them means more ad revenue. They don't give a crap if you agree or disagree with them. They would just like to thank you for getting more hits for them
I concur.

Old 09-20-2019, 01:44 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Kavanaugh is a rapist, so yeah, is comparable to Epstein. Has nothing to do with "liberals".

He belongs in federal prison, next to Dotard.
Evidence or retract.

Old 09-20-2019, 01:46 PM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times
I said it when Blazey Ford was propped up by the Dems as a political pawn and I'd say it again with the latest allegations against Kavanaugh. Sorry to break it to you Puritan SJW's but when you get a bunch of teenage boys, college frat boys get them drunk and insert young ladies into the mix stuff is going to happen. Lewd Crewd and screwed might not be right but like many a Hollywood movie shows it happens.

Young people get drunk and do stupid things all the time and then they grow up.

What is going to happen in 10-20 years when the current crop of young uns reach the age where all their shenanigans that have been spread all over social media comes back to haunt them?
I guess it will be ok if they have a "D" next to their name..

Old 09-20-2019, 01:47 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,187,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Kavanaugh is a rapist, so yeah, is comparable to Epstein. Has nothing to do with "liberals".

He belongs in federal prison, next to Dotard.
This is not ok. "Successful" white men are not to be challenged. Because to do so would invalidate the massive jealousy of the non-successful white men.

Old 09-20-2019, 02:03 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't know if he is a creep like that, by all accounts he's a normal standup guy. I mean people that do those kinds of things typically have patterns, patterns that start to add up.
There have been multiple allegations against him from multiple women. I don't know, does that constitute a pattern? One that's starting to add up?

I'm not saying he should be impeached or in jail, because I know there has not been enough concrete evidence. But remember, not being convicted of a crime doesn't prove that one is innocent. Just look at OJ.

Old 09-20-2019, 02:10 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
There have been multiple allegations against him from multiple women. I don't know, does that constitute a pattern? One that's starting to add up?

I'm not saying he should be impeached or in jail, because I know there has not been enough concrete evidence. But remember, not being convicted of a crime doesn't prove that one is innocent. Just look at OJ.
There have been allegations from
About three women and all their stories have multiple holes and make little sense

Old 09-20-2019, 02:16 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:

All with zero credibility. The pattern is the left will go to any lengths to lie cheat and distort to accomplish the agenda.

Last edited by Ralph_N_1962; 09-20-2019 at 03:05 PM..

Old 09-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Evidence or retract.
In severe case of TDS, poster is more likely to double down than provide proof.

Old 09-20-2019, 02:45 PM

52,253 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:

Those other claims were beyond ludicrous, sex parties, all kinds of wild stuff that couldn't get collaborated.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I'm just concerned about the culture getting to the point that simple accusations can ruin a guys career, that's all I'm concerned about. I'm also annoyed beyond belief at the lack of intellectual honesty people have, all in the pursuit of power. Jeezuz, it's sick to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies