Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2019, 07:49 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
"Someone is lying about you/your guy, why are you angry about that "

Do you hear yourself ?

Apparently this liar telling lies about Joe Biden is named Joe Biden.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a *****, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obe-is-revived
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2019, 06:32 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
The FAKE NEWS protect the dems at all costs and will again make it backfire on them . Fake News always loses . Biden did a very corrupt thing and then was stupid enough to brag about it... Biden is corrupt and used his power to cover up his son's illegal dealings.. If nothing was there Biden would not have had the prosecutor fired.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:04 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
A very interesting read:

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:09 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No matter how loud you dems squeal, you can't save Joe, he's going to have to face the consequences of his actions.
Seeing the Trump folks criticize Biden for his behavior is so rich.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:20 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Except that Biden story isn't true. But thanks for making me do my own research.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/10/...reformer-says/

I know, it's a very long article. Let me summarize. That prosecutor Biden wanted removed wasn't investigating his son. In fact, Obama-Biden wanted him removed because he wasn't doing his job to investigate corruption in Ukraine. But go ahead Trump supporters. Spin it however you like. It's not like facts matter to you all.

I can make it even more succinct than that.

Beginning in 2012, AntAC received 59% of its budget from the Obama state department (yep, Hillary) and another significant lump of cash from..................(wait for it, wait for it)..............................George Soros!

https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/

The prosecutor Biden wanted fired was the Prosecutor General, i.e., the head honcho.

They were also given a do not investigate list by the Obama state department.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:29 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I can make it even more succinct than that.

Beginning in 2012, AntAC received 59% of its budget from the Obama state department (yep, Hillary) and another significant lump of cash from..................(wait for it, wait for it)..............................George Soros!

https://antac.org.ua/en/pro-nas/

The prosecutor Biden wanted fired was the Prosecutor General, i.e., the head honcho.

They were also given a do not investigate list by the Obama state department.
I am sure there is conspiracy theory in this ^^^ somewhere but I am having a hard time seeing it.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:30 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, the dems are scared...
lol

Old 09-22-2019, 07:34 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,326,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Seeing the Trump folks criticize Biden for his behavior is so rich.

It's called brainwashing! Donald Trump is like Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple's to this followers.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:41 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,298,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
It's called brainwashing! Donald Trump is like Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple's to this followers.
Biden's son's alleged wrongdoing was investigated in the Ukraine and the authorities here cleared him of the charges. Nevertheless, Trump attempted to intervene in the process because he didn't like this result.

The chief executive is not supposed to interfere in the criminal justice process. Attempting to intervene and change the results of such a process is obstruction of justice. Trump trying to claim he was doing "nothing wrong" is beyond ridiculous. He has no place in this at all.

Trump is a lying sack of crap and the sooner he is purged from the presidency, the better this country will be.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:50 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
The chief executive is not supposed to interfere in the criminal justice process. Attempting to intervene and change the results of such a process is obstruction of justice. Trump trying to claim he was doing "nothing wrong" is beyond ridiculous. He has no place in this at all.
Trump did this once before. The case of A$AP Rocky, who was charged with a crime in Sweden and Trump tried to tell Sweden to drop the charges. That whole thing was very odd. Sweden told Trump to f--- off. The difference is Trump was trying to win points with the black community rather than trading foreign aid for prosecution of a political opponent.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/polit...ets/index.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies