Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 12:27 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yep. I don’t drink. Lump boozers into that as well. All human refuse we are better off without.
Hilariously arrogant, the idea that you are somehow the perfect gift to humanity. All humans do stupid stuff at one time or another. I've never seen an exception.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2019, 12:47 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Don’t tell that to Republicans who want any excuse they can find to keep weed illegal and to keep locking people up for it.
which Democratic candidates are calling for nationwide legal weed?

Old 09-23-2019, 12:50 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,580,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Hilariously arrogant, the idea that you are somehow the perfect gift to humanity. All humans do stupid stuff at one time or another. I've never seen an exception.
Ita....the guy was in high school....I made so many stupid choices at 17...18...19...about what I smoked...what I drank...what I wore & who I dated. This is a sad story......

Old 09-23-2019, 01:00 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
which Democratic candidates are calling for nationwide legal weed?
"Democratic presidential candidates Sens. Cory Booker, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Michael Bennet are all co-sponsors of a Senate proposal that would make marijuana legal, expunge criminal records and create a reinvestment fund to aid communities hurt by the war on drugs."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/2079187001/

Old 09-23-2019, 01:02 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,965,021 times
I tried that crazy marijuana once after having a few shots of some good Johnny walker before my morning breakfast back in the mid 60’s. Never again! It’ll make you nuts. Afterwards I Did some research and watched the highly rated documentary, “Refer Madness”. I would suggest you people watch it before smoking, eating, snorting, or injecting this evil chemical.

Old 09-23-2019, 01:06 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,580,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
I tried that crazy marijuana once after having a few shots of some good Johnny walker before my morning breakfast back in the mid 60’s. Never again! It’ll make you nuts. Afterwards I Did some research and watched the highly rated documentary, “Refer Madness”. I would suggest you people watch it before smoking, eating, snorting, or injecting this evil chemical.
Johnny walker for breakfast is gonna make you nuts tooooo.....

It’s not the pot or alcohol or high calorie foods or anything that can do us harm in excess.....it’s learning moderation...& learning to do right by our bodies & for our health.....

Old 09-23-2019, 01:32 PM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
They keep saying it cannot happen; yet it keeps happening:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2387571001
480,000 people died from cigarette smoke last year.

What's your point?

Old 09-23-2019, 01:33 PM

256 posts, read 140,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
You were supposed to get high THEN watch Refer Madness... You tried that crazy marijuana ONCE.. For sure that makes you an expert.. Mid 60's ??? Some real high quality weed - I am sure...

Old 09-23-2019, 01:36 PM

256 posts, read 140,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Because I don’t pollute myself with skunk weed, like stoners do. Stoners are stupid believing they need a foreign substance to relax.

So unfortunately for you, I laugh at the human wrecks because of their poor personal choices in life.
The more you post - the more you make the other MR. T look like a rocket scientist....

Old 09-23-2019, 01:55 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2dathird View Post
The more you post - the more you make the other MR. T look like a rocket scientist....
The poster you are responding to also believes he will never get sick because he has always been healthy as well as his family. He is able to afford his own healthcare, so to hell with everyone else.

For what it is worth, USA Today is notoriously against marijuana. They will reach for anything that shows pot in a negative light and make it seem like an epidemic. They had an article in 2017 about Colorado that was full of crap and completely out of context. The author of the article wouldn't even answer questions from the marijuana community here because he knew he was wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies