Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2019, 06:01 AM

34,165 posts, read 18,455,013 times

Advertisements

The fact that Severn Suzuki did the same speech in 1992 and said the Planetary DISASTER would happen by 2000 speaks volumes. The Globalist Elitist Left is desperate, losing the battle and know their claims are just an income and wealth redistribution HOAX and SCAM. That's why they have to resort to using a 16 year old that looks 10 and comes off as nuts.

Last edited by Pilot1; 09-28-2019 at 06:15 AM..

Old 09-28-2019, 06:13 AM

19,977 posts, read 8,876,470 times
you can listen to her speak for 2 minutes and realize she's on the spectrum. poor thing.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:21 AM

1,705 posts, read 534,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The fact that Severn Suzuki did the same speech in 1992 and said the Planetary DISASTER would happen by 2000 speaks volumes. The Globalist Elitist Left is desperate, losing the battle and know their claims are just an income and wealth redistribution HOAX and SCAM. That's why they have to resort to using a 16 year old that looks 10 and comes off as nuts.

"I am here to speak for the countless animals dying across this planet because they have nowhere left to go. I am afraid to go out in the sun now because of the holes in the ozone. I am afraid to breathe the air because I don’t know what chemicals are in it. I used to go fishing in Vancouver, my home, with my Dad until just a few years ago we found the fish full of cancers. And now we hear of animals and plants going extinct every day- vanishing forever. In my life, I have dreamt of seeing the great herds of wild animals, jungles and rain forests full of birds and butterflies, but now I wonder of they will even exist for my children to see. Did you have to worry about these things when you were my age?"

1. Ozone Layer.
2. Chemicals
3. Fish full of cancer
4. Animals and plants going extinct.

Exactly what Severen Suzuki where living through in 80-90s...

"That's why they have to resort to using a 16 year old that looks 10 and comes off as nuts."

Again.. old men criticizing because of looks.

If she is a Woman. - She is hysterical
If she is a girl - She should go to school
If she speaks of science - Science is wrong
If she speaks of using less Fossile Fuels - She is communist
If she speaks of trusting scientists - she is bought off
If she has Aspergers - Her parents are using her.. where is social services

If its a man doing the same - Femi Commie

Old 09-28-2019, 06:24 AM

1,705 posts, read 534,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
you can listen to her speak for 2 minutes and realize she's on the spectrum. poor thing.

Again.. going after sex, aspergers or age...

Well.. big surprise.

She is totally correct... LISTEN TO THE SCIENTISTS.

You response... poor invalid child... parents should be jailed and she instituted to a mental facility.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:32 AM

5,086 posts, read 2,020,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
"I am here to speak for the countless animals dying across this planet because they have nowhere left to go. I am afraid to go out in the sun now because of the holes in the ozone. I am afraid to breathe the air because I don’t know what chemicals are in it. I used to go fishing in Vancouver, my home, with my Dad until just a few years ago we found the fish full of cancers. And now we hear of animals and plants going extinct every day- vanishing forever. In my life, I have dreamt of seeing the great herds of wild animals, jungles and rain forests full of birds and butterflies, but now I wonder of they will even exist for my children to see. Did you have to worry about these things when you were my age?"

1. Ozone Layer.
2. Chemicals
3. Fish full of cancer
4. Animals and plants going extinct.

Exactly what Severen Suzuki where living through in 80-90s...
And his father David Suzuki live in some nice mansions. He should had show the example by receiving some refugees or sell his mansions to live in a more humble house.
https://closer-look.blogspot.com/201...id-suzuki.html

Old 09-28-2019, 06:34 AM

11,337 posts, read 10,999,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I think she is quite beautiful, inside and out, way braver than most Adults and what crime has she committed?
The child cares about her earth and her home....so grown adults run around saying nasty things about her.

She isn't the one with the problem.
Beauty is when you look appealing and good. She looks like a witch with a resting beotch-face, only with hemorrhoids. When you become a manipulative collectivist hack, you get that look. Sort of like hair loss when you’re treated for cancer. It comes with the territory.

And please with the “child”. She’s been scooped up by the left wing meme machine and paraded about for her 15 minutes of impact.

But since her hysterical screechings are simpatico with your politics, her dog and pony show gets the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.

Not having it. She’s a shill, and she should be treated like a shill.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:40 AM

88,726 posts, read 44,522,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
It always changed even before the Industrial Revolution...
Correct. The Earth's climate has been changing for 4+ billion years. AND the Earth has been colder when CO2 levels were 10 times what they now are, and that was long prior to the Industrial Revolution.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:46 AM

34,165 posts, read 18,455,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Correct. The Earth's climate has been changing for 4+ billion years. AND the Earth has been warmer when CO2 levels were 10 times what they now are, and that was long prior to the Industrial Revolution.
They can't tell us what percentage of climate change is natural and what percentage is due to MAN. So how will all the Carbon Taxes, and taxes on fossil fuels, higher costs for all products and services "fix" Man's portion of climate change. And if we do fix Man's portion what if Nature's portion then goes into high gear as it has done off and on throughout history.

Old 09-28-2019, 06:51 AM

88,726 posts, read 44,522,703 times
Quote:
They can't tell us what percentage of climate change is natural and what percentage is due to MAN. So how will all the Carbon Taxes, and taxes on fossil fuels, higher costs for all products and services "fix" Man's portion of climate change. And if we do fix Man's portion what if Nature's portion then goes into high gear as it has done off and on throughout history.
That's the biggest FLAW. And NONE of them have addressed it.

Old 09-28-2019, 07:02 AM

11,337 posts, read 10,999,283 times
Quote:
Even if man is 100% responsible, we still need a solution that will not take the form of wealth redistribution or State tyranny. We need a voluntary solution that does not threaten freedom or individual rights. The United Nations is offering solutions that involve huge transfers of private wealth to backwater countries in the form of bribes and cash favors. That’s not a solution to climate change. That’s just left wing business-as-usual repackaged with a climate change wrapper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies