Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2019, 09:40 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
And you keep dodging
I can provide video of Biden admitting to coercing the Ukrainians.

You said Trump admitted to coercing the Ukrainians.

Please provide a direct quote of Trump admitting to coercing the Ukrainians.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:46 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I can provide video of Biden admitting to coercing the Ukrainians.

You said Trump admitted to coercing the Ukrainians.

Please provide a direct quote of Trump admitting to coercing the Ukrainians.
Trump said he talked to Ukranians about Biden. Why if not to coerce? Again. Provide your video where Biden coerces Ukraine for the benefit of his son. You will fail. Its the same as how magically Jared gets bailed out on 666 5th ave by Qatar when Qatar was embargoed by the Saudis. Only a fool would not see the quid pro quo.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:48 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,418,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Trump already admitted that he pressured the Ukraine to investigate his political opponent
He did so while holding up their military aid
The administration illegally suppressed a whistleblower report in an attempt to cover this up
This alone is impeachable

People wearing them Trump goggles, filters out all the truth. They cant see it. or dont want to see it.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:50 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Trump said he talked to Ukranians about Biden.
So you can't provide a quote from Trump admitting to coercing the Ukrainians.

Ok, we're done here.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
So you can't provide a quote from Trump admitting to coercing the Ukrainians.

Ok, we're done here.
I said he asked the Ukranians to investigate Biden which Trump admitted,

And you claimed Joe Biden said he correced the Ukranians for the benefit of his son. And yet you provifed no link. Dodged this over and over and over. You keep showing your rear end. Now I am done as you have shown you backside.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:56 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Quote:
I said he asked the Ukranians to investigate Biden which Trump admitted,

And you claimed Joe Biden said he correced the Ukranians for the benefit of his son. And yet you provifed no link. Dodged this over and over and over. You keep showing your rear end. Now I am done as you have shown you backside.
You're not very good at this. Please don't run with scissors.

Old 09-24-2019, 10:00 PM

10,530 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Just kind of stunning everything that happened today.

I just found this in amongst all the other news:

In rare bipartisan moment, Senate unanimously votes for Trump to release whistleblower complaint to intelligence committees

https://www.businessinsider.com/sena...mplaint-2019-9

Quote:
The Senate voted unanimously in favor of a resolution on Tuesday calling for a whistleblower complaint involving President Donald Trump to be turned over to congressional intelligence committees.
The move is monumental and a rare moment of bipartisanship between Democrats and Republicans in the upper chamber. It also came as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was expected to announce her support of a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump stemming from the whistleblower's complaint.

Old 09-24-2019, 10:03 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Quote:
And you just added nothing. Reading is fundamental.
About the equivelent of what you posted? A video of Creepy Joe was posted and you had zero response and then claim you're done dealing with the issue,

Just admit it, you're talking out of your backside and just regurgitating what you've seen on Twitter.

But...but....he talked to the Ukrainians! What else could he have talked about except Biden?

Old 09-24-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
About the equivelent of what you posted? A video of Creepy Joe was posted and you had zero response and then claim you're done dealing with the issue,

Just admit it, you're talking out of your backside and just regurgitating what you've seen on Twitter.

But...but....he talked to the Ukrainians! What else could he have talked about except Biden?
You completely did not follow the thread. I was discussing with another poster and you jumped in the middle of the dialogue. I do not even have an idea what your beef is.

Old 09-24-2019, 10:23 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
A week ago I strongly believed that the window for impeachment has closed. This new information about Ukraine has caused me to completely change my mind. The crimes Trump committed are sick.
Except there aren't any. No one's even alleged a crime. You're being played like a puppet by the fake-news media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies