Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2019, 08:29 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,082,533 times

Advertisements

The Director of National Intelligence, the Trump appointee,who found the whistleblower complaint credible, will testify before Congress at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/ImagineWorldas1/...40755673595904

Old 09-25-2019, 08:32 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,379,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Mainstream media is running with the “he asked for a favor” narrative despite the fact that the favor was clearly to look into Crowdstrike and election meddling and not Joe Biden’s sons corruption? I count nearly 600 words between when trump says favor and he ever mentions the Biden thing. This is so dishonest.
This is exactly why most Democrats are so low-information and ignorant about what's going on. Their media, the so-called MSM doesn't report the entire event, but only those portions that they see as pertinent.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:56 PM

46,260 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
The Director of National Intelligence, the Trump appointee,who found the whistleblower complaint credible, will testify before Congress at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/ImagineWorldas1/...40755673595904

Great, is this the same guy that the left lied about in this thread that said he would quit if trump would not let him testify?

Good, let him testify.....

It'll end up the same way as the release of the transcript....he lied, he is a trump supporter....(that's why you highlighted "a trump appointee"....

In the end, nothing.....just like this transcript.....nothing...

Old 09-25-2019, 08:57 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,013,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
This is exactly why most Democrats are so low-information and ignorant about what's going on. Their media, the so-called MSM doesn't report the entire event, but only those portions that they see as pertinent.
interesting point also. I use yahoo for my browser attached with IE. I also use AOL's news page. Tonight I read 5 posted stories in their "news" feed. All had that subtle twist about Trump being impeached and "rightly so" There were a lot of missing information bits which slanted an unbiased report of what is going on. I seldom do this but I googled the authors of these 5 stories. They were all contributors to MSNBC or the NYT's

The slanted and bordering on corrupt media has almost got me converted to holding my nose and voting for Trump. The democrats appear more each day to being the true danger to this country...…...

Old 09-25-2019, 09:02 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,379,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
interesting point also. I use yahoo for my browser attached with IE. I also use AOL's news page. Tonight I read 5 posted stories in their "news" feed. All had that subtle twist about Trump being impeached and "rightly so" There were a lot of missing information bits which slanted an unbiased report of what is going on. I seldom do this but I googled the authors of these 5 stories. They were all contributors to MSNBC or the NYT's

The slanted and bordering on corrupt media has almost got me converted to holding my nose and voting for Trump. The democrats appear more each day to being the true danger to this country...…...
I follow Fox, Breitbart, CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC daily. The difference between the filtered version of daily events on CNN and the other so-called MSM outlets vs the entire breadth of stories one can see on Fox or Breitbart, which then eventually trickle down to CNN and the others is really astounding.

Old 09-25-2019, 09:04 PM

20,125 posts, read 16,147,530 times
The whistleblower report has been declassified and is apparently expected to be released within the hour.

Old 09-25-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
The whistleblower report has been declassified and is apparently expected to be released within the hour.

Perfect...

"I found the allegations deeply disturbing," said House Intelligence chairman Adam Schiff, D-California. "I also found them deeply credible and I understand why the inspector general found them credible."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/polit...int/index.html

Allegations.....this is the guy the left reliaed on, because he had hard proof that trump was guilty of collusion....

DEEPLY CREDIBLE.....about as credible as ford....

Old 09-25-2019, 09:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
The Trump worshiping lemmings are obstructing justice and are attempting to SILENCE the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, it's definitely given the anti-trumpers diarrhea of the mouth ( for close to 3 years now) and it just keeps coming...russia.....comey/muller time...now ukraien......and still spewing...nothing....

Old 09-25-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The Trump worshiping lemmings are obstructing justice and are attempting to SILENCE the truth

How? Be specific....we shall all wait....we've been waiting for almost 3 years....trump was supposed to be gone by now...Blah blah blah.....russia collusion...blah blah blah.....comey/mueller time....blah blah blah....now this.....you and your ilk have failed....AGAIN..................

Old 09-25-2019, 09:19 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How's the meltdown going?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.