Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2019, 07:44 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
And as for Bidens -- investigate, prosecute if need be.
But this does not excuse Trump's actions.

Bring them all down -- I don't care (I'm kind of joking -- who knows what would happen -- lol)

Warren will win and y'all will be crying in your Bud lights.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:53 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
What a JOKE! Schift is hateful and wants Trump gone. I hope Karma visits Schift and his clan soon.
Karma brings good to the good and bad upon the bad, so I hope it greets Schiff soon too.

A lot of people want Trump gone, for very good reasons Trump himself provides..

First of all because of his low moral character, and his subsequent willingness to accept foreign assistance in his election (If you didn't already know this, foreign involvement has brought down republics in the past, and was a particular worry of the founding fathers, who - in their day - saw the contemporary Commonwealth of Poland fall that way).

But Trump has proven to be far worse as president than expected. It is unfortunate that he does not take advice well, and wants only obsequious yes men around him, because there is no one who can prevent him from harming his own presidency, no one.

Even the release of the text (not a true transcript) of the single phone call with Volodymyr Zelenskij was far more damaging than I expected, but Trump apparently didn't see it that way, and apparently no one among his staff was brave enough to tell him the truth to his face. Trump was apparently convinced in his own mind that the text was not evidence of a criminal act and he insisted it be released. Bombshell indeed.The eyeballs in the white house must have been rolling that night.

Trump has a criminal mind, and he does not understand the limits of the authority of a president, so he got himself into trouble and doesn't know how to get out of it. That's not Schiff's fault, it's all on Trump.

Old 09-26-2019, 08:04 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That's an opinion piece by John Solomon, a Trump propagandist.
Who claims to have actual documents to back it up...……...we will see......

Old 09-26-2019, 08:06 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

Why to twist, turn, and deflect. The right sure blames Obama for everything under the sun though Republicans stonewalled him on everything, right? Moscow Mitch, the grim reaper? Nothing gets past him, right?

Republicans held a majority, so why are you blaming Democrats?
Obama did not get even 1/1000th of the hate from Republicans that Trump is getting from the hateful Democrats.

Old 09-26-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That's an opinion piece by John Solomon, a Trump propagandist.
In addition MSNBC,CNN,the NYT,newsweek,etc are exactly that. Opinion pieces......

Old 09-26-2019, 08:07 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Are these the talking points you've been issued for the day?

Trump sure seems concerned about Feeble Joe, doesn't he?

How's that wonderful health care plan that was to be rolled out on day one? Who know it was so difficult, right?

Still waiting on my $2500.....Lost my Dr...

Sucks that there is history....dems seem to hate that ......

Old 09-26-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here is what I think. I feel a lot of his cheerleaders on here KNOW what a flop he is, and know his days are numbered. But, they see him failing as them making a yuge mistake, and people hate to admit they were wrong. So, they are going to ride out this horse until he drops, blame it on everyone else, and save face that way.

Not all of his followers have an IQ of 10, so there is no question they see the handwriting on the wall and also what a dud their vote got them. But people just hate being wrong.
Of course most of what you say here is perhaps correct. With that being said you are ignoring the "800 pound Gorilla". The Democrats need to produce a leader who is better...……..

Old 09-26-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The Dem's remind me of the story of "The Boy that cried Wolf" with all their HOAXES over and over again. They cry about everything....Nobody believes them anymore. Nobody believes most of the news outlets either.
I have also said this before...……..

Old 09-26-2019, 08:17 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Obama did not get even 1/1000th of the hate from Republicans that Trump is getting from the hateful Democrats.
Yeah, democrats make the opposition to Obama look like child’s play. Remember they called republicans the opposition party? Now they are much worse. I’ve never seen the level of vile, miserable hatred as we see coming from the left. The party answers whatever the outrage of the day is put at the top of twitter trends by 30,000 lunatics

Old 09-26-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I think the Dems did this as a 2 for 1 setup deal.

This was not a real “whistleblower” it was a deep state Obama intel holdover very biased as the DOJ has reported and the Dems used him as another “anonymous source” they don’t have to expose and did a setup and timed it for 24/7 negative news and suspicions about Trump that will last until the general election.
They also will get rid of senile Biden whose corruption gets exposed and then Warren will be their nominee, so they get a two for one with this corrupt setup.

I think that’s why they are risking this ridiculous impeachment theatrics.....
With all the things going on back and forth. this is just as plausible as anything. One hole in their thinking. In my opinion there is no way this country will elect Warren as president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies