Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2019, 04:39 PM

20,103 posts, read 16,069,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
There are many Americans who don’t want Trump as our President.

Trump is bad for our country.
Then you have the opportunity to change that November 3, 2020 - just like your fellow Americans voted in a way that changed the party of the president on November 8, 2016.

Old 09-29-2019, 04:41 PM

46,189 posts, read 26,935,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The complaint has to be verified, the IG didn't portray it as hearsay nor did the DNI head.

Yet the whistleblower did......

Quote:
Some will vote for Trump because of his claims of deep state and the media is going after him, but there will also be many that have seen him in action for 4 years and probably don't want to see his act again.

Except for....what were those few people who held positions very high in the FBI...and you are right, they don't want to see those people anymore....

Quote:
The division is bad for the country , do you really see this changing if he is reelected. He just cant help himself, surely the republicans have something better.

Do you really think the division started with trump...really?

So, you really want hillary......

Old 09-29-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2
There are many Americans who don’t want Trump as our President.

Trump is bad for our country.

Who cares......he was ELECTED by those here in the United States.....

Nope.....

Old 09-29-2019, 04:44 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,648,731 times
Quote:
The complaint has to be verified, the IG didn't portray it as hearsay nor did the DNI head.

Some will vote for Trump because of his claims of deep state and the media is going after him, but there will also be many that have seen him in action for 4 years and probably don't want to see his act again.

The division is bad for the country , do you really see this changing if he is reelected. He just cant help himself, surely the republicans have something better.
Did you read the complaint?

"I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my
colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple
officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another."

That is 100% hearsay.

I don't care if he found it credible because blah blah. He states plain as day he wasn't even there.

Give us a break.

Old 09-29-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post

"I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my
colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple

That is 100% hearsay.

I don't care if he found it credible because blah blah. He states plain as day he wasn't even there.

Give us a break.

And lets not forget page 3, 4th paragraph, last sentence.....(paraphrased) I don't know if the people I got my information were even at the phone call....

Old 09-29-2019, 04:51 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,175,178 times
Quote:

Some will vote for Trump because of his claims of deep state and the media is going after him, but there will also be many that have seen him in action for 4 years and probably don't want to see his act again.The division is bad for the country , do you really see this changing if he is reelected. He just cant help himself, surely the republicans have something better.

Just maybe those in favor of him sticking around do not want anything to change. They like his behavior, his politics, and they enjoy watching the crash and burn of liberal/democrats time after time.

Old 09-29-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And lets not forget page 3, 4th paragraph, last sentence.....(paraphrased) I don't know if the people I got my information were even at the phone call....
Here's even more:

"In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White
House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the
official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced-as is customary-by the White
House Situation Room."

It's normal for the WH to "lock down" records. News has made no mention of that, either.

Old 09-29-2019, 04:59 PM

56,990 posts, read 25,952,358 times
Quote:

That is 100% hearsay.

Give us a break.
The fact that it is second hand changes nothing, ask the IG and the head of DNI. His complaint will be investigated, besides the allegations are corroborated by Trump himself in his transcript that he finally released. The complaint was filed in August and Trump just released the transcript this week, why was it so secretive and why the change of heart. He knew this was coming and decided to make believe he was transparent.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:00 PM

56,990 posts, read 25,952,358 times
Quote:
Here's even more:

"In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White
House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the
official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced-as is customary-by the White
House Situation Room."

It's normal for the WH to "lock down" records. News has made no mention of that, either.
No it was not normal procedure to place a conversation with the Ukraine president on the most secure server.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
The fact that it is second hand changes nothing, ask the IG and the head of DNI. His complaint will be investigated, besides the allegations are corroborated by Trump himself in his transcript that he finally released.
Seriously? Good thing you're not a judge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies