Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2019, 02:53 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times

Advertisements

He is at his news conference right now where he says that "foreign leaders at the UN have come up to me and told me no other US President has been so poorly treated !"

This guy and his unbelievable lies !!!

Old 09-25-2019, 02:59 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,102,284 times
Jacqueg took the words right out of my mouth, only a few minutes before.

The performance of Donald Trump while in office has never been matched by any president: It is a new low in presidential behavior and policy. The press needs to hold someone like that to account. If there is rampant incompetence, massive lying and misleading of the public, possible illegal behavior, and possible physiological instability in the White House, it is the job of the press to bring that to the attention of the public. Trump has not been treated badly; he has been treated appropriately for who he is and what he is doing.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:03 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Here's the problem with his game.. People eventually tire of characters like these on "reality shows" and in dramas on tv.. They generally don't do great ratings after a few years.. You expect the public to support this with our national government? The public is tiring of this and only the Trump base enjoys it tons and its even tiring for them
It's about to be October 2019 and he's still president. If they are tiring of it he'd be out.

I'm only a fan of him exposing the hypocrisy that is politics so I continue to enjoy it.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:03 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, huh uh, nada ! We have had Republican Presidents often in the past, and NEVER, EVER have you seen this level of discord. Why ? It is because of WHO is in the WH right now. If any other sane, sensible, intelligent, non self promoting, non corrupt person had come in, you and I would have very little to talk about today.

But your side took this leap into insanity, and voted in a man who we all knew was going to be a turd, who has a lifelong history of being corrupt and a user, and who simply does not have the intelligence, experience, or skillsets to accomplish anything good, even if he wanted to.

We will have Republican Presidents again, and you will never see this amount of concern and unrest, unless it is, of course, Donald Trump. HE is your problem, and not because he has an R before his name.
Of course! One doesn’t even have to have much of a functioning brain to understand this, apparently it really is that difficult for trumpies.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:10 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Barr playing cover-up over and over again. Barr needs to be impeached too.
He is going to jail along with a large group of people. They have been caught playing a game of HIGH TREASON.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
One of the myriad problems with Trump is that he lacks any ability to self- reflect. If he had that ability he would realize that it is his own actions and words that cause him his troubles.

But you know what the true irony of it all is?

He enjoys it.

He enjoys the chaos; he enjoys the controversy. He relishes all this attention. This poor me schtick is exactly that.
He is his own worst enemy, often brags about the laws he has broken, and definitely will get attention in the only way he can - making a scene and creating chaos. People are tired of if. Even Republicans are exhausted by his crap. I will be really glad when he leaves the White House and we no longer have to worry about his next outrageous policy and see him speaking in public and embarrassing the U.S. everyday.

Old 09-25-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump got rich by skirting laws, giving bribes, stiffing service workers, hiring illegal workers cheap, stiffing investors and banks. Go talk to anyone who's been in a negotiation with Trump. He's incredibly rude, he bullies others, he sets the stage so everything is to his advantage in order to intimidate and bully further. And we all know that people bully others because they are insecure cowards.

If you want to go way back to how he and his family schemed to evade taxes by siphoning off his father's money--you can see how he started out with millions--not what he claimed.

And if you don't hear him blaming everyone else in the world, claiming nothing is his fault, claiming he is treated sooooooo unfairly, claiming he's picked on, yelling witchhunt, then you are not listening. He whines on and on at those rallies giving long litanies of all the unfair victimization put upon poor him. He is just sounds pathetic and childish when claiming victimhood.
Exactly. He is the epitome of the bully who is truly a coward when he is finally stopped. I can't think of any character in American history who had as many bad character traits as him. He is just god-awful!

Old 09-25-2019, 03:58 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouillot View Post
Self-pity an unattractive behavior. Coming from a child or depressed individual people can empathize, but coming from a very wealthy head of a state? Heavens what a piece of work this guy is. Get into therapy already.
Too late for therapy. And people have tried to help him, advise him, save him from himself.

He won't listen to the right people and the wrong people simply enable his dysfunction. He's exactly the same as he always has been, only getting older and getting worse at the scamming--a snake oil salesman who seeks attention, skirts the law, avoids hard work and cheats whenever possible. It's just that everyone is watching him do it now, and it's not the Trump Org he's destroying--it's the country.

One of the reason suburban moms are deserting him in droves is because many have seen their children behave the exact same way at 4 years-old. Only they usually grow up to become mature adults.

So, who needs another bratty child to deal with?

Old 09-25-2019, 06:07 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
For sure, there's one thing we're all going to learn. And that is how deep and/or sincere his political support in congress really is.

Yes, they've closed ranks since his nomination. But I remember what many of them were saying BEFORE he won the nomination. My guess is that a noticeable number of them still like Pence better.

Old 09-25-2019, 06:10 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelateTransform View Post
I agree with Mr. Trump. The treatment is TERRIBLE. I am amazed it hasn't broken him. I never thought I'd feel bad for a billionaire. It's very very disrespectful. If you don't like him, vote him out. But what;s been going on is truly shameful.
John Kennedy was shot in the face dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies